Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com (1012 Views)

Henry Ibeleme, The CEO Of EntMirror Is One Year Older Today / My Two Months Blogging Experience so far / 8 Websites Every Blogger Should Visit For A Better And Safe Blogging Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2017
A lot of people were wondering why I have been off lately.. Situations were beyond what I can handle.

Entmirror have been moving smoothly. It clocked two months old on 6th of this month and my total views was 30k views. It doubled although I wasn't impressed. Email subscriptions weren't too bad. The mails and comments i receive everyday is enough to take a blogger to cloud 9. Allow me to enjoy a little fame, although it overwhelming, trying all day just to reply to mails and messages on whatsapp cry

I challenged myself last two weeks. Wanted to know how many views I can get a day without promotion and I was impressed to know that I'm getting returning visitors. Was getting 500 and above views daily without any sort of promotion or sharing. I was happy to know that many people have my blog on their bookmark list. wink

The funny part is, people are offering to click my ads in support shocked.. I have warn them to desist from it to avoid Adsense penalty. Earning isn't my priority for now. The ads are just there so that other bloggers will not cut off my head, saying Entmirror is not monetized blah blah blah. . The ads made the blog to look beautiful too. ..and professional.

Last week, I discovered that lots of bloggers have copied most of my post, without credit or reference. embarassed I was mad when I saw one, almost every content on his blog were copied from EntMirror. I had to breath fire before they were all brought down. Others who refused to do same, I reported them to Google DCMA. angry

I made my second guest post this week. smiley This blogger is an authority and a backlink from him will make a difference. Do you know the most painful side? I set my SEO YOAST to NOINDEX. That's, telling Google not to show any of my post on search engine. When I discovered, I nearly cry. It's well. cry

Everyday, i'm learning new tricks about blogging, i'm not a tech savvy, but this blog has turn me to one. You need to see me playing around with codes, trying to tweak my blog like one kind bad ass programmer lol. If I fail, I keep trying again and again until I get it right. That's the spirit of every entrepreneur.

I was working on my blog load speed yesterday. It took me over 4 hours to step it up. It was so draining but I was glad.. I did make a difference.

I will keep you updated. EntMirror will surely rise.

http://www.entmirror.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Where do you promote your blog?
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Watch out for LIB...( copys alot without due credit)
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Where do you promote your blog?

Facebook groups, twitter etc. also get a lot from Nairaland.
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Watch out for LIB

Linda Ikeji's Blog?
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2017
EntMirror:

Facebook groups, twitter etc. also get a lot from Nairaland.

Do you own Facebook groups or you pay to post?
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2017
And what's the highest any of you keyword is currently ranking?
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Stop wasting your time running after this hit and run bloggers google would handle them even without u reporting ..... One thing about parasites they always come back ..... So just focus on SEO
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
And what's the highest any of you keyword is currently ranking?

Most are on Google second page, some third.. Setting my SEO to NOINDEX really affected my blog. I have resolved the issue.. Had to resubmit my sitemap to google console. Right now, my post are gradually getting indexed.

Getting organic traffic is going to take a little time. My blog is still new and I had to remain consistent.

KingOvoramwen1:
Stop wasting your time running after this hit and run bloggers google would handle them even without u reporting ..... One thing about parasites they always come back ..... So just focus on SEO

Someone told me this and because of that, have vowed not to bother them again. I had to make my post uncopyable. Although some desperate bloggers will still copy it lol. My mentor told me, if other bloggers are copying your post, it means you're heading to the right direction.
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2017
I just did a check on your website ...

1.You have just one keyword which is almost non existent on google ranking .

2. You have Zero Backlinks presently

3. You have Zero Social Signals

Focus on SEO

Feel free to hit me up for some tips and Advice
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:

Do you own Facebook groups or you pay to post?

I don't own any facebook group. I only post on the groups I am into. Some of my post do get approved, some don't. I don't even get much views from facebook cause they interact more with entertainment or gossip news. But the few who visit through facebook don't leave without reading other articles on my blog.
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
I just did a check on your website ...

1.You have just one keyword which is almost non existent on google ranking .

2. You have Zero Backlinks presently

3. You have Zero Social Signals

Focus on SEO

Feel free to hit me up for some tips and Advice

I'm working on keywords presently. It's not easy. One thing with Seo is that it doesn't happen over night. Time is a factor. Out of all my 93 post, only 29 have been indexed. Setting my SEO to noindex was a terrible Mistake.

When I write, I focus on keywords. I'm sure my presence will improve when all my post have been indexed. Reach me on whatsapp 081.6797.0969

Thanks bro
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2017
The only reason I am here giving advice to you it that you are doing something different and not a hit and run blogger bcuz I would av been disgusted

Moving forward your blog has potential because it is a niche blog ... So work hard and you will Bank
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
The only reason I am here giving advice to you it that you are doing something different and not a hit and run blogger bcuz I would av been disgusted

Moving forward your blog has potential because it is a niche blog ... So work hard and you will Bank

Thanks sir. I'm grateful for the advice. Please hit me on whatsapp or you drop your digit. Would really love to talk to you.
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by holuwajobar(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Entmirror, You remember me? Can u please review my blog, i need people to criticize me...

My blog is not up to two months, but i have over 28k pageviews.... I have Atleast 500 pageviews daily, gradually i am getting views from google...

www.admissiontipz..com
Re: My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2017
holuwajobar:
Entmirror, You remember me? Can u please review my blog, i need people to criticize me...

My blog is not up to two months, but i have over 28k pageviews.... I have Atleast 500 pageviews daily, gradually i am getting views from google...

www.admissiontipz..com

What I'm seeing is good. Originality speaks and I love it. Everything seems to be in place, judging from my tab here. Keep dishing out content bro. You're on the right track.

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Used Infolinks Ads On Their Site Here / Get Acute Email Production Engine 10.3 Here / See How You Can Watch Youtube Videos Freely On Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.