Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Female Nysc Corper Trapped In Owerri Collapsed Building Is DEAD - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Nysc Corper Trapped In Owerri Collapsed Building Is DEAD (693 Views)

Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died / NYSC Corper Survives Ghastly Accident En-route To Abuja (PHOTOS) / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Nysc Corper Trapped In Owerri Collapsed Building Is DEAD by oscar4lyf(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2017
SHE IS DEAD
DEVASTATING DEVELOPMENT
The female Corps member who was trapped for several hours during the Sunday building collapse in Owerri, the Imo state capital, Ngozi Blessing Oformezie is dead.
She died at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Rivers State ,where she was rushed to for further medical observation when her condition deteriorated .
Her kidneys were affected as she was having urinary problem.
Her demise brings the casualty figure to six.
She studied adult education from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. She was from Anambra state.
I still recall what she told me when I visited her in the hospital.
Groaning with pains she said "my name is Ngozi Blessing. I studied adult education from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am from Anambra state. My legs are killing me. Please don't go. Jesus help me ".
My heart is heavy. I am saddened.
If it took eight hours for trapped people to be rescued in the state capital, what will happen when it happens in the villages?.
Our country is in a mess.
Crying......
Jesus accept her soul.

Re: Female Nysc Corper Trapped In Owerri Collapsed Building Is DEAD by oscar4lyf(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Moderator push to fp
Re: Female Nysc Corper Trapped In Owerri Collapsed Building Is DEAD by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Corpers dying here and there cry

Buhari why embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why NYSC Should Be Scrapped / GMAT GRE SAT TOEFL IELTS... / 2018 Batch A Stream One Ondo State Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.