Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How To Make Cool Cash With Minimal Stress From Rabbit Raring Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Make Cool Cash With Minimal Stress From Rabbit Raring Business (432 Views)

Fear Of Cow Blood Is The No-stress Cow Deterrent For Farmers / Rabbit Raring / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cool Cash With Minimal Stress From Rabbit Raring Business by Helenbims(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2017
HOW TO MAKE COOL CASH WITH MINIMAL STRESS FROM RABBIT REARING.

Rabbit farming is a Cool Business we have really looked down on in Nigeria, it is not really appreciated yet it gives prospects on earning cool cash.
Rabbits are very prolific animals, they reproduce very fast. Their pregnancy is 30-32 days and can give birth to the range if 4-10 kits.
THE ANALYSIS
If you have 4 females and 1 male, when they produce at maturity let's say average of 7 kits that's 4*7= 28 kits
After 6 weeks u separate them from their mothers. When they are 2 months u sell them off @ average price of 2000 earning #56,000.
You mate their mothers again and they produce after a month again. By doing this the mothers can produce like 4-5 times a year and you can expand to get more.
FEEDING
Rabbit are fed with leaves and concentrates. It is called pellets or you can feed the normal chicken feed if not available. A bag of concentrate cost #3000-#3800. The bag can feed the 5 rabbits for 2 months. That's #1,900 per month. Rabbits feeds on residues of carrot, cabbage, watermelon too, so those are no cost.
LATEST RESEARCH
Latest research work shows that rabbit meat is the most nutritious meat available to man. Very rich in protein and low in fat. Good for diabetic and hypertensive patients and can be eaten by any age category, and religion.
The truth is that waht some of us eat as bush meats/games at Restaurants are Rabbit Meats.They are now been used as assorted meats in restaurants, hotels. They can be packaged frozen, roasted or grilled.
Let me also let you know that a matured rabbit for slaughtering or breeding costs Between #5000- #8000.
Rabbits do not make noise, very quiet animals, Odourless unlike Chicken and Pigs and easy to handle. This is what I do so I just felt I should share dis with you as my spirit leads, I know it is for someone this morning.
You can reach me one 08068265049. That's my WhatsApp number too. I will train, guide and Supply you your needed rabbit Breeds. Thanks
You can also follow my Facebook page@https://www.facebook.com/Helenbimsrabbitsfarm/#

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Lease Lands In Ibadan And His Environment At Cheaper Rate / Semi-automatic Potato Chips And Fries Production Line / 6000 Points Of Lay For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.