Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Thought It Was Real - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Thought It Was Real (12583 Views)

Russian Artist Gained 4.5M Followers By Taking Bizarre And Thought-provoking Pho / Just Take a Look at Africa: A thought-provoking short piece / When Darkness Thought It Is In Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Jane1234f(f): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Fire on

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by wizsolzy(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2017
i know cassie will still pop up in dis story..some how

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Dessydemmy: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2017
Thanks for not leaving us hanging.

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by afolabiwunmi: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmmm, the story dey make my body cooleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Kudos to the writer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
wizsolzy:
i know cassie will still pop up in dis story..some how
you're right
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
I'm back" Jason said as he enters "where is she" he added, he checked the kitchen but Adley wasn't there,he ran upstairs to check if she was in the bedroom,still the same she isn't there "where did she go to" he said to himself running out of the bedroom "Adley!" he called walking down the stairs "Adleey!" he called the second time more louder.
As soon as he got down he saw her phone on the floor and his heart skipped the things he went to buy fell off his hand he was about to pick up the phone when he heard a faint voice coming from the guest room
"Adley!" he called running towards the room,the door was opened and the bathroom door as well,he entered and walked straight to the bathroom,there he finds Adley sitting on the floor beside the water closet
"Oh my god,what happened I've been searching everywhere for you i thought i was going to die"
"die! I'm not supposed to be laughing in this kind of situation,what were you thinking"
"see i told you to limit what you eat"
"what? I'm here vomiting all my intestines and all you could think of is that I'm eating too much,i can't believe you"
"get up and wash your face" he tried to help her up but she pushed him away
"don't touch me" she said and then struggled to get up but he still helped her anyway,she walked sluggishly to wash her mouth and face and then they went out.
"how are you feeling now?"
"empty" she replied lying down on the longest chair in the sitting room
"should i get you something to eat?"
"no i can't eat for now i still feel like throwing up"
"sorry dear" he said patting her hair gently
"so why is your phone on the floor?"
"Ops!" she gasped and ran to where her phone was lying helplessly "awwn its broken"
"are you going to cry over that? Huh..no I can't believe you"
"i think i threw it or it might have fallen off my hand while i was rushing to the bathroom"
"you even have the strength to run"
"What? Am i pregnant on my leg?"
"you are already admitting to the fact that you're pregnant,lets just go to the hospital"
"i don't want to,i hate those big and sharp needles" she said squeezing her face
"oh so that's the reason why you don't want to go"
"ask me if i wanna go see a movie and see if i will not get up and get dressed"
"y..yo..you're so funny" he said laughing hard
"but i really wanna go see a movie"
"like right now?" he asked surprisingly and she nodded
"in this state? You want to go throw up on people out there" he added "please just stop if this is a joke,come let's go test you" he continued
He pulled her up and picked up the paper bag containing the things he went to buy at a nearby pharmacy and they both went upstairs.
"okay okay we'll go but not today I'm sorry" he said after realizing that she wasn't speaking and he knew it was because of what he said,they entered the room and sat on the bed.
"how are we supposed to go about this" he said but Adley gave no reply "come on Adley i already apologized" he said hugging her
"leave me alone" she finally said pushing him away "lets read the paper in it" she added
"yes that's true"
They read the content and she was on her way to the bathroom to use it when she suddenly fell on the floor her eyes got blurry immediately she got up but she cared less,she collapsed at the entrance of the bathroom
Jason rushed to where she was and placed her head on his laps calling her name and patting her chicks,he was shocked and amidst tears he said "you're going to be fine but please wake up,yes the hospital lets take you to the hospital" he said and got up,he finds it hard to lift her but after putting more effort he successfully carried her....

2 Likes

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: I Thought It Was Real by oly0511(f): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
You and this your short short update any way nice update

2 Likes

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adley woke up in the car and she still can't see clearly "where am i? Where are you taking me to"
"calm down dear we're on our way to the hospital"
"oh..okay..i fainted yes i did i fainted"
"yes you did we should have come to the hospital at first"
"is it not your fault"
"how is it my fault i suggested for us to see a doctor but you wouldn't listen"
"i fainted because you got me angry,you're just anno.." she suddenly paused because she's not supposed to say that her husband is annoying its harsh.
"I'm annoying why didn't you finish what you were saying"
"please concentrate,i don't wanna loose my baby"
"your...gosh..i can't even get mad at you"
They didn't say any more word to each other,Jason was sad because his wife is blaming him on everything she doesn't seem to like him again or is it because of the pregnancy cause he heard pregnant women are always nagging due to their inconvenient condition,he overlooked it and then held her hand,she turned to face him and then he smiled
"we're here" he said turning off the car engine,he got down and came to open the door for his precious wife as he always does,they both walked into the hospital.
Few minutes later,they were called to come see a doctor,Adley was scared,she hold on tight to Jason and he perceives her fear,they both walked side by side and Jason placed his arm on her shoulders.
"please sit" the doctor said
"thank you" They chorused
"so how may i help you"
"we want to do a pregnancy test" Jason said and Adley nodded confirmatively
"we as in the both of you" the doctor was confused
"no no i mean my wife will be the one to get tested"
"oh sorry i misunderstood you,so why did you decide to do this i mean what symptoms are you having to make you conclude on getting a pregnancy test" he said facing Adley
"hum..i've been over sleeping and i eat too much actually my husband said that but i don't think I'm eating too much i ea.."
"she's also throwing up and she fainted some few minutes ago that was why we're here" he cuts her in and Adley was staring at him angrily *he's so dead for embarrassing me in front of the doctor what was he insinuating that i talk too much or what oh my..* she was busy cursing and didn't hear the doctor call her to come sit on the bed
"huh..yeah i mean..huh can't you do the test without using that" she said pointing at the syringe
"actually my wife doesn't like.."
"its fine you can go ahead doctor" she cuts him in and the doctor was speechless he has never seen such a couple like them before
The test was done and result came out few minutes later
"Mr and Mrs Bentley congratulations your wife is three weeks pregnant"
"Yes!" he said happily
*i knew it" Adley whispered silently not even the air could hear what she said
"thank you God" he said holding her hand and she was just smiling
"thank you doc thank you so much" he added
"you're welcome,so Mrs Bentley you shouldn't do things that'll require so much effort,you shouldn't stress yourself at all as from now on,eat sleep and do some light exercises,make sure you eat fruits its good for you and the baby" the doctor went on and on telling them the dos and do not do,he also gave them the list of food she should stay away from and lastly he administered the drugs she would use.They thanked the doctor,paid the bills after collecting the drugs and then went back home happily,Adley kept rubbing her tummy it was overwhelming.
Jason started treating her like an egg and she was getting more annoyed,she entered the kitchen as soon as they got back and opened the fridge but nothing seems to match her taste,she closed it and walked to the other side of the kitchen where fruits are kept she went for the sour ones like pineapple,lemon and orange,she ate it all without keeping any for Jason but she was even more hungry,Jason brought out chicken drumsticks and beef from the freezer he decided to grill them with a lot of pepper so she'd be able to eat it he also boiled some rice and made a beef sauce, Adley ate it as if her life depends on it but she ended up vomiting it all including the drugs she used,Jason energy and effort got wasted down the drain.
She ended up having more fruits for dinner,the next morning she threw up immediately she tasted the paste she was going to brush with,she had fruits for breakfast and lunch as well
"i can't believe all my favourite foods are now my enemy,I'm sick and tired of eating fruits"
".maybe we should just go back and see the doctor"
"I'm never going back to that hospital,I'm getting lean look at me i haven't been eating well" she kept on cursing,Jason kept quiet watching as she's moving here and there,she must have really missed those food and he has a that's good for you look on his face
"relax okay come sit here,I'll just call the doctor and explain to him on phone"
A month later,Adley has already adapted to the changes she has improved on her food,she no longer throw up but she can sleep for a whole day,she goes to work thrice in a week and she always want to eat anything she sets her eyes on even on TV,she has stayed away from s*x since her pregnancy started and she doesn't seem to care,Jason was hurting but he never showed it his wife is happy and he ought to let her be,he is understanding and Adley loved him more because of that,her yes is yes and her no,No.

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by oly0511(f): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
oh okay is not short again because short plus short is long right Heavenlylove thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2017
It was on a Sunday morning Jason left for work immediately they came back from Church,after so many plead Adley allowed him to go,he needs to attend to some urgent meetings due to the failure of his new project,he got some advice from his wife and he decided to use them and fortunately it turns out well
"honey I'm home"Jason said as soon as he enters the sitting room and Adley came running out of the kitchen,she hugged him tightly she then kissed him
''i've missed you'' she said
"I've been gone for just a short while"
"it seems like years to me" she replied and they both laughed
"i cooked your favourite food"
"you did" he said and she nodded
"i can't wait please lead the way"
They ate and retired to their bedroom
"how is my baby doing" Jason asked
"I'm fine"
"i mean our unborn child"
"so I'm not your baby"
"offcourse you are do not get me wrong,but since you're fine he's fine as well"
"she"
"he"
"she"
"he whether you like it or not"
"are you the one carrying the baby?"
"yes i am but not only the baby but also the baby's mother" he said and Adley burst into laughter, he shuts her mouth with a kiss and they both fell on the bed,they finally did it after so many days of abstaining from it When she was eight months gone,she decided to play a prank on Jason
"ouch" she shouted holding her tummy "ouch ouch it hurts oh my..oh my god"
"are you okay" he asked running to her
"do i look like I'm oka...oooouch"
"calm down okay,inhale exhale, easy easy just relax let me get the keys and bags I'll be right back"
"its a joke"
"what!"
"i pranked you"
"Honey you know that's not funny at all"
"I'm sorry i was just having fun"
"how am i supposed to believe you when its real"
"ouch" she shouted with a straight face
"you better stop it now"
"my back" she said and it sounded as if she was being serious
"are you serious"
"please rub my back...oouch"
"you were joking with it now it turned to be real" he said rubbing her back
"I'm still Faking it"
"what You're so in trouble for doing this" he said and they both burst into laughter
Few weeks later, in the middle of the night, Adley kept turning on bed Jason was fast asleep,she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her tummy,she rubs her tummy and tried calming herself down
"Jay!" she called patting him "Jay please wakeup'' she called again and he finally wakes
''What's wrong are you alright why aren't you sleeping"
"I'm having pains at the lower part of my tummy"
"pains what pains should we go to the hospital"
"no no it hasn't gotten to thaaat..ooouch babies stop kicking mommy it painfuu...oooooouch" she started breathing heavily Jason hurries to get their things and the car key
"lemme get you a glass of water"
"no no no don't leave me here help me up" he helped her up and took her to the sitting room downstairs he gave her a glass of water and it calmed her a bit he quickly went to pick the bag and took it to the car and then came back for Adley but she was already on her way out. Jason drove on a high speed to the hospital and she was placed on a stretcher,few minutes later she gave birth to bouncing baby boys two adorable twins.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2017
oly0511:
oh okay is not short again because short plus short is long right Heavenlylove thanks for the update
lol thanks
Re: I Thought It Was Real by favch(f): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Finally but I hope she is most likely not the type to ignore their husband when they give birth

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by itsandi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nice update smiley Enjoy interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by afolabiwunmi: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
#adleyjason#twoboys# congrat to them,heavenlylove kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Dessydemmy: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Whao! Congrs to them jare. WELDONE MY GOOD WRITER.

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2017
"Doctor!" Jason called "is my wife awake"
"no i gave her some injections to supress the pain and it should also make her sleep but just for a couple of hours or so"
"ok Dr thank you so much"
"have you gotten those items"
"yes they are all here" he replied opening the bag for the doctor to see
"very good give them to the nurse with her she knows what to do with it"
"ok Doc thank you so much"
He rushed to where his wife was being placed and he ran into the said nurse coming out of the room
"oh Mr Bentley congratulations once again"
"thanks nurse...." he tried guessing her name
"Bridget" she helped him out
"yeah thank you nurse Bridget humm the Dr told me to give these to you and that you already know what to do with them"
"yes I'm very much aware"
"okay so are you bringing the babies now"
"humm..actually they are in the.."
"i know but i don't want them there could you please bring them here next to their mommy?"
"well yeah offcourse I'll return this things and bring them right away"
"thanks nurse" he replied and left her side while she carried the tray and went out. On getting outside she met a lady wearing black eavesdropping she was about to talk when the lady held her neck and secretly showed her a gun
Jason moved closer to his wife and held her hand,he brushed her hair slightly with his fingers and then kissed her forehead,he was the happiest man on earth he couldn't have ever imagined it,it all happened just like a miracle but little did he know that the struggles continues
He was waiting patiently for his princes but then he got tired and decided to check what could be keeping them,he left the room and went straight to the nursery,he met a nurse checking on the babies
"hello" he greeted
"hello how may i help you"
"humm i already told nurse..nurse Bridget yeah to bring the babies to their mom but i haven't seen her so i decided to come see if there's a problem so where are my babies" he said searching through the faces of the other babies
"oh the twins she took them a while ago"
"what?"
"she came in here and took the babies saying their father want them but.."
"she did what but my kids are not in their mom's room i mean i just left there so"
"maybe you should go and check you might have missed her while coming here"
"i hope so no i pray so cause i won't take it easy" he ran straight back to where Adley was but there was no baby no nurse he started breathing heavily
"no no no nooo this can't be no no this can't be true something is wrong somewhere" he ran out of the room to call the Doc
"Mr Bentley hope no prob.."
"Doc thank God you're here"
"i was on my way to see you"
"oh have you found them"
"yeah the result was being misplaced she has no internal tears its a really perfect delivery you know for two babies so wonderf.."
"Doctor that not it i mean the babies there not.." he burst into tears "there not in their beds" he said quietly
"what?"
"i can't find my babies Doc"
"no its not possible" the doctor hurried to see for himself and the babies were as good as gone
Immediately the news was every where in the hospital they closed all exits and police men were trooping in searching everywhere
"over here" a police man shouted
Jason thought they'd found them even the doc and other police men thought the same
"who is she" he added
"nurse!" both the Dr and Jason said at the same time when they got there and saw nurse bridget tied up and her mouth covered with tapes they uncovered her mouth and untied her
"she..she .." nurse bridget still hasn't gotten over the sight of the gun
"she what speak up" Jason said angrily
"calm down and explain to us what happened" one police man said
"i was going to return the tray and then bring the babies like Mr Bentley instructed but then i saw her a lady in black standing close to the door she held my neck and and brought out a gun she brought me here and took my clothes and then she gave me hers she tied me up and left" she burst into tears
"oh my God my babies" Jason fell to the ground wailing like a woman
"check all cctv coverages and find out who she is" the police man instructed "and we should go to your wife she isn't save either" he added and as if Jason was being reminded he suddenly realized that Adley was all alone in her room then all sought of bad thoughts came running through his mind,he ran straight to her as if he was being pursued
Adley,alone in the room asleep wasn't aware of the things going on,she was dreaming of her husband and two lovely babies but then the babies started crying shouting mommy,Adley couldn't believes her eyes like how could they be able to call mommy so soon they're just an hour old or so,she called Jason to come see,she looked back at her babies but they were gone she woke up immediately
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 31, 2017
"Jay is that you" she said she couldn't see clearly enough since the injections are still very much active in her body
"shhhh calm down you are not supposed to be awake so soon the stupid nurse must have forgotten to give you the injections"
"who are you who the hell..."
"shhh i warned you not to shout but you wouldn't listen now I'll be forced to do this" he injected her on her arm and Adley shouted in a faint voice and then passed out
He removed all the drips and wires connected to her body and carried her on a wheel chair,he covered his nose and pushed her outside dressed like a doctor
Jason was too late he couldn't find his wife,she has been abducted
"i left her here just a while ago she was asleep"
"then the culprit must be near perhaps still in this building" the policeman said and they all rushed out
The culprits were trapped there was no way for them to leave the hospital,Jason was shown their pictures from the cctv footage to see if he recognizes any of the culprits
"ca..cassie"
"do you know her"
"very well i..i can't believe this huh no this can't be true why would she.."
"how about this?" the policeman showed him another picture
"I can't see his face clearly but he's a man right?"
"yes he took your wife immediately you left her"
Jason was speechless who could he be what do they want or were they mistaken he was going crazy,the search continues but there was no traces of them where could they be hiding
"the parking lot" Jason got an idea
"what?"
"since they're not in the hospital they must be hiding in the parking lot at the first floor"
"yes yes let search there immediately"
Jason and the other police men ran straight to the parking lot it was quiet,the policemen kept quiet as well and scattered all over the place,Jason stepped on something and he took it,it was a baby tag it must have fallen off which shows that they were there hiding somewhere,he showed them what he found and it gave them more assurance that they are hiding in one of the cars
Suddenly they heard the cry of a baby and they all ran to where it was coming from they found baby no 1 as the tag on him indicates but the other baby isn't there. Jason quickly carried him
"you'll be fine don't cry daddy is here we'll find mommy too"
"drop your guns or I'll shoot the baby" cassie said coming out of her hiding spot
"cassie calm down the baby is innocent just give me the baby relax okay"
"no you relax Jay it wouldn't have happened if you had chosen me but no you let your selfishness rule over you i was there for you Jay i did everything for you i wasn't going to hurt this kids just going to take them far away from you including their mother so that i can have you but i failed,move back I'm really going to shoot" she shouted
The police men dropped their guns but then a gun shot was heard and cassie fell to the ground with the baby she was being shot by a police man behind her,they quickly ran to where she was collected both the baby and the gun
Jason held his two boys and knelt down thanking God but Adley is nowhere to be found he must have escaped with her
"Mr Bentley lets take the babies to the Dr for checkups they are not supposed to be carried like that yet"
"yes lets do that but they'll be checking them in my hands I'm not gonna let go of them"
"i know how you mean but that won't happen again there's full security and two police men will be with them"
"I'll be with them too"
"but you have to help us in finding your wife and the other culprits"
"yes i will oh my God what do i do,i can't leave my kids alone again but then my wife needs me what do i do" he said amidst tears
"we'll find her and the kids are safe okay just calm down okay"
They went back to the hospital while some of the police men continue searching the parking lot car by car. On getting to the hospital Jason met his Dad,Mom and Kate
"my son we heard about what happened thank God you found them" Mrs Bentley said holding one of the babies
"who so ever could he or she be will pay greatly for this" Mr Fred said angrily
"she is dead" Jason said
"what?" they all chorused "how?"
"I'll explain later Adley is still missing"
"oh my God poor Adley" Mrs Bentley said
They took the babies to the Doctor and they were all present in the room guiding the babies including the two policemen
"Mr Bentley you need to come with us a car was seen driving recklessly out of the hospital just now"
"what?" he said and got up but then hesitated "mum dad Kate please watch over them"
"its alright son they're safe" Mr Fred said and then patted him on his shoulders,he rushed outside and caught up with the police man,they drove as fast as they could to catch the culprit and bring home Jason's wife
"pl..please let me go my babies need me please" Adley woke up and started pleading
"but i need you the most and besides your babies must have been dead by now so just relax and lets go start a new life" he said
"nooooo no no nooo don't hurt my babies noo kill me instead please stop the car" Adley said crying and shouting
"shut your mouth or i shut it for you" he hits her and she passed out again
Few hours later,she opened her eyes it was blurry but she could see a man right in front of her,her head was banging and she was bleeding
"you're awake we'll be hiding here for a while and then we'll go to our kingdom a place no one could ever find us,hahaha" he laughed mysteriously
Adley couldn't say any more word,she was weak and in pains her throats has gotten sour from the shouting and crying,she was just crying silently. He moved closer to her and uncovered his face
"Ja..James" Adley said in a low voice
"yes its me glad you do remember me"
"i can't believe this James this is a prank right right you can't be doing this just tell me its a joke"
"shut the f**k up Adley oh so you think this is a joke hun okay how about we start with a kiss you know i couldn't do this since Jason interrupted back then but now no one not even Jason would stop me from having you"
"no no James no don't do this I'm begging you let me go please" she started crying
"just just kill me instead" she added
"what? You'll rather die you don't mean it do you"
"yes James I'll rather die than kiss you,you filthy animal" she said and spat but then a slap landed on her face
"i hate you,now I'm going to have s*x with you even if you bleed to death" he untied her from the chair and laid her down and Gboah he got shot at the back of his head he fell on Adley,she quickly pushed him away with the little strength she had.The policemen and Jason got there right on time,Jason ran to his wife and hugged her so tight
"it was...it was James he he" she said crying
"its okay the fool is dead i knew it was him when i saw his car outside"
"my babies" she began to cry
"he killed them" she added
"no God forbid they are fine they're at the hospital" Jason said and she was relieved and then fainted
"Mr Bentley your babies are here but you shouldn't disturb they are asleep"
"thanks nurse i won't"
"since you insisted on bringing them here nurse mimi here will be staying here with them"
"okay nurse but what kept you so long i was a bit worried"
"yeah i had to return the tray and do away with the used injections and gloves"
"okay"
"okay then I'll go inform the doctor"
"alright" nurse Bridget said and left
Jason kept looking at his babies he didn't even realize that his wife was moving
"Sir look" nurse mimi said and Jason looked up he ran to her side and hold her hands
"I'll call the doctor" the nurse said and ran out
"Adley calm down Adley Adley" he called but she was just tilting her head left and right and was also stretching as if she was having a nightmare and then she suddenly opened her eyes
"Jay my babies give me my babies" she said getting up
"they are fine they are right here"
"are they?"
"offcourse what's wrong Adley did you have a nightmare"
"ye..yes a scary one"
"it must have been so scary look at you breathing so fast"
"it wasn't real it was just a dream i mean a nightmare i thought it was real"
The doctor came running inside the room alongside with the two nurses and Jason's family
"mom dad Kate you all came"
"offcourse why won't we" Mrs Bentley said
"Twins!" Kate said surprisingly
"yeah twins" Jason replied
"you've really proven to us that you're a man" Mr Fred said and they all burst into laughter Adley was still in shock,she would get discharged the next couple of days since she was still bleeding,the family left but promised to come back the following morning,the two nurses came checking on them time to time Jason slept on the same bed with Adley,she still hasn't told him about the terrible nightmare she had and then had to watch over her family all night.
*********THE END*********
Re: I Thought It Was Real by TemmyT123(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wonderful love this. Nice work heavenlylove. Happy new year in advance.
Re: I Thought It Was Real by itsandi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
Interesting update smiley Enjoy new Christmas themed stories, poems, etc in this season of love on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#TushXmasPiece
Re: I Thought It Was Real by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2018
Okay I'm about to share more of my stories , how many of you enjoyed I thought it was real.... My next write up is going to be captivating and fun...watch out
Thanks for the love and support, heavenlylove lovers kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Review By A Ten Year Old / Ikomoja The Beast / Let's Make A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.