Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,347 members, 7,822,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] (71573 Views)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Zimbabwe Pastor Allows His Member To Make Calls When Performing Miracles. Photo / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Mpanyi: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
who gave Moses the rod he used?

Hahahaha. They now believe in object of worship, even to the extent of refering to Moses's rod. Is this not like Catholics referring to the Ark of Covenant and images of Cherubs and Seraphs in the Ark , which you people always find it hard to relate with what Catholics do. Even the bronze snake, you people will always say it is a different thing. You people are funny, to put it mildly.

I love my catholicism. It's unwavering.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by naptu2: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
of course

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Karl Marx, who co-authored the Communist Manifesto in 1848 is a leader of capitalists?? shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2017
naptu2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Karl Marx, who co-authored the Communist Manifesto in 1848 is a leader of capitalists?? shocked

grin grin grin grin grin
he's a capitalist my friend cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by naptu2: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2017
Mpanyi:

Hahahaha. They now believe in object of worship, even to the extent of refering to Moses's rod. Is this not like Catholics referring to the Ark of Covenant and images of Cherubs and Seraphs in the Ark , which you people always find it hard to relate with what Catholics do. Even the bronze snake, you people will always say it is a different thing. You people are funny, to put it mildly.

smh.wonders.let's just agree to disagree. You don't believe in Pentecostalism and I don't believe in Catholicsm but we're all one body in Christ
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2017
Every religion is a creation of the Occult. And the stick, is the nothing more than a talisman, an instrument of magic. But religions preach against magic as if they are not products of metaphysical initiations, aka 'anointing' when magic is the mystical foundation of all religions.

Shamans should call themselves shamans, but in Nigeria, shamans masquerade as Pastors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Topgainer: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
it's not a symbol of worship oooooo

It's a staff of authority passed down from one leader to the other
Sir, I think you should back off and allow more knowledgeable RCCG members to explain away this revelation. Hopefully, they should be here after service.
There could be more sly members who could probably pinpoint a Bible passage where Jesus handed over authority in a stick to Peter or maybe a passage where Paul handed over a short wooden symbol of authority to Timothy.
We may also be led to the passage where such a short stick was used in miraculous prayers among the Apostles. Perhaps, then I will recount the very negative influence Pastor E.A Adeboye has had in the past 10 years simply by associating more closely with Prophets like Papa Ayo Oritsejafor and some occult Bishops of PFN. I didn't even know before now that Pa Akindoyomi had some stints with Baba Aladura C &S shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Shafiiimran99: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Jesus fed 5000 hungry poor folks by his miracle but today 5000+ hungry poor folks are feeding men of gods like Dad G O Adeboye, Oyedepo etc. Why xtians?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by pweetiedee(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2017
ysyowel:

do you know what Jesus did for you?
He died on the cross so to take away your sins, infirmity, poverty, shame, disgrace etc
believe Jesus now and be save

Didn't u see his name? He is the son of Lucifer! Did u av to reply him?

Leave him and his father abeg.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Shafiiimran99: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BELOVE! CHRIST DIED LIKE A CRIMINAL FOR YOU AND ME..IT IS WELL WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME..AMEN
Who did John die for?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Shafiiimran99: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2017
yomplanet:
Some youths post half-baked stories and some others make comments that make them ensnare. No wonder so many people die untimely just like those 40 children that spoke against Elisha.
The staff wasn't given to him for prayers and miracles. Just because you want traffic on your post, u shouldn't conjure rubbish. And to the commentators, if you are not there, It's wise to check on YouTube before u comment.
Dont talk about what you don't understand! It's better to keep quiet if your understanding is not complete.
May God have mercy on those stupid commentators. We will all live long
Jesus fed 5000 hungry poor folks but today 5000 hungry poor folks are feeding men of gods like Adeboye. Why?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
adeboye is not a magician or fraudster as you're indirectly referring. He's a preacher and a model of the 21st century African Christian faith

We are all to look up to just one model--the Lord Jesus Christ. Adeboye, Oyedepo and others who have merchandised the gospel have already received their rewards here on earth. Do not follow them into hell.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

Sir, I think you should back off and allow more knowledgeable RCCG members to explain away this revelation. Hopefully, they should be here after service.
There could be more sly members who could probably pinpoint a Bible passage where Jesus handed over authority in a stick to Peter or maybe a passage where Paul handed over a short wooden symbol of authority to Timothy.
We may also be led to the passage where such a short stick was used in miraculous prayers among the Apostles. Perhaps, then I will recount the very negative influence Pastor E.A Adeboye has had in the past 10 years simply by associating more closely with Prophets like Papa Ayo Oritsejafor and some occult Bishops of PFN. I didn't even know before now that Pa Akindoyomi had some stints with Baba Aladura C &S shocked
they maybe colleagues and not friends. There's a difference
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Chukazu: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Many people didn't know that these church is an offshoot of a white garment church, and this just one of the replicas
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by dangotesmummy: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

We are all to look up to just one model--the Lord Jesus Christ. Adeboye, Oyedepo and others who have merchandised the gospel have already received their rewards here on earth. Do not follow them into hell.
yes Jesus is our model but we all need Christian counselor
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I am not a daft or blind follower neither can thousands of Nigerians or westerners from all around the globe and please don't criticize what you have no knowledge about.

Giving to God is me worshipping God with my income.I'm not giving to adeboye,I'm giving to THE WORK AND PROGRESS OF THE CHURCH. Adeboye is only OVERSEEING THE FINANCES OF THE CHURCH TO MAKE SURE GOD'S WORK IS DONE

We have just one overseer and he is Christ. It is a pity you have put a common man over you. Jesus died to liberate you from dogmas and hierarchy in the synagogue. He envisaged that his sheep would be scattered and left us the Holy Spirit (the Great Teacher). What else do you want? He ask the disciples not to be like the princes of the Gentiles who lord it over their subjects. He never wanted this authority. But you people do not trust the Holy Spirit and have put Adeboye up as your shepherd. Repent before Adeboye leads you to hell. Everything you need to understand the word has been provided for in the anointing that Christ has granted us. Pick up your bible, ask for understanding from the Holy Spirit and enjoy it. It is as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by BluntBoy(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yes Jesus is our model but we all need Christian counselor

Yes, that is why we have the Holy Spirit (the counsellor). Jesus planned everything before he left. He knew the disciples may want to create a sort of government in the church which was why He rebuked Peter for asking a question about who would be the first. Jesus never wanted a first or last. He wanted everyone to be equal. He also warned the apostles not to be like the princes of the Gentiles who lord it over their subjects. Jesus knew many people would come and encourage people to call them rabbi (teacher) and so He left us the Holy Spirit. All you need to understand the word of God is to ask for understanding from the Holy Spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by waShine(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2017
toragema:

I pity you,for you to insult your only Saviour,it would have been better if you were not born.Hell awaits you if you dont repent
Who is who, so u re confidently safe, even with your open n close acts
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by vaca1: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2017
Mpanyi:

don't mind them
catholic birthed all these so called churches upandan..look at them defending the staff. hypocrites everywhere. they brainwashed pple to leave catholic but guess what many more are trooping after the charm must have been removed from their eyes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by arnold123: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Prosper123:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/13/rccg-pastor-adeboye-reveals-wooden-staff-uses-miracles-photo/
that's a magic wand! Not a staff, it's used in sorcery and diabolic magic
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Kebreal92(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2017
ONE BY ONE THEM DON D EXPOSE THEMSELVES BY THEMSELVES.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by TheEminentLaity: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2017
And which wizard told you a wand isn't a symbol? Did he also tell you that the wand is the source of power? It's OK to convince yourself that your daddy GO is fundamentally different from a wizard displaying his magical wand cheesy
dangotesmummy:
it's not magic wand or a source of power,its A SYMBOL OF AUTHORITY OR STAFF. Don't you get it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Caveatemptor(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
of course

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by nikz(f): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2017
Bia OP he didn't say he uses the wooden staff for miracle oh! Change the topic and stop misleading people. rubbish journalism.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Caveatemptor(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by saymax(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2017
ysyowel:

do you know what Jesus did for you?
He died on the cross so to take away your sins, infirmity, poverty, shame, disgrace etc
believe Jesus now and be save

I'm thinking d guy is just seeking attention frm God. I suspect he is desperately in need of a miracle from God n he believes by condeming Christ, God will embarrass him with a miracle. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by orisa37: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2017
Yes, I can. And it's not futile. He first did to Lasarus and 'cos I am His Apostle, I am His Example.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Herelefant(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2017
BlueAngel444:

https://www.nairaland.com/3992671/tithing-truth-history-origin-catholic

Emperor Constantine....that is all....rabbit hole/follow the money(power). That is really all
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by yoged(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2017
God will judge everyone

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by correctguy101(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Look at this old man playing with stick grin cheesy grin

No wonder this nation is so backward. Old men playing with sticks, brooms and umbrellas. They parade their foolishness under the cover of religion, tribe and politics.

They know our people aren't discerning. Like Chinese products, all they care about is looks and shallow beauty. A people who ask no questions are a people easily led.

What an idiot. Leading other idiots.

The bolded cracked me up.

The brooms, sticks and umbrellas are used as mass control wands.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by correctguy101(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2017
yoged:
God will judge everyone
You still believe in God judging anyone
No judgement brother.... except the one you and your society mets out to you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Uses Wooden Staff For Miracles [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2017
Topgainer:

It appears to me, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have someone from the RCCG already on this thread.
Sir, can you explain that scripture and how it relates to this topic?

Do you really think that the scripture you just quoted will pass as the excuse for the wooden staff revelation?

As a Christian who believes in the all sufficiency of your Lord Jesus Christ, what will be your reaction if by tomorrow every member of RCCG has a miracle wooden staff kept in his/her wardrobe waiting to be summoned for miracles?

Make no offense of it, I hope my questions will help you realize something about this wooden staff.
it is to every man according to his faith. Leave God to judge. There are objects that have been used as impartation. The man said it was passed to him by the founder and didn't say it should be duplicated. He prayed on their objects with it i.e handkerchief which will be turned to a mantle. Let God be the judge if you believe in him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.