Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead (71488 Views)

Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her / Bushiri’s 8 year old Daughter Dies In Kenyan hospital / Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by KEVIND: 5:27pm On Jan 12
The Lady Who Appeared On BBC Against TB Joshua Just Lost Her Daughter To Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtYjnOyvMHI?si=1Pj1VPdPN2AouB6n

Death were is your sting😭

Today death took my beloved daughter & best friend Tshepang khanyisile Seleke known as 'TK'

Our young Kwanele Foundation Ambassador 😭

Death you are cruel

Rest my Angel😭

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02H5BBx1qewoAjFKJGcEEXEiBREyUvvVVEqdTjpSPqLubfiiuKKhvbXyYBMwze3ZtAl&id=100063849901333&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by coolgb(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12
Haaa
This is called Nkan be

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Entprys(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12
?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Onuimo1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12
Was it a coincidence or has the girl been sick before now?
Bloggers and rushing for traffic. What's the circumstances surrounding her death.
Until the circumstances around the death is made public,no one can say it's because of the mum's appearance on BBC documentary that led to her death.

280 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by matify83: 5:43pm On Jan 12
This is serious!!

I watched an interview she (Sihle Sibisi) granted in South Africa where she claimed that TB Joshua told her that she is spiritually his.

May God protect her only surviving child after this tragic loss

They all need spiritual deliverance.

However, a quick Google search for her did reveal a lot of unpalatable stories about her serial relationships with other men of God .

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by KEVIND: 5:48pm On Jan 12
Onuimo1:
Was it a coincidence or has the girl been sick before now?
Bloggers and rushing for traffic. What's the circumstances surrounding her death.
Until the circumstances around the death is made public,no one can say it's because of the mum's appearance on BBC documentary that led to her death.
Why not ask BBC to help you ask her mother.
Or better still, do your own documentary on the circumstances surrounding her death

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by MMempire(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12
Lips sealed.

8 Likes

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Babangidapikin: 6:01pm On Jan 12
Condolences to her ..beautiful daughter ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Writer50: 6:10pm On Jan 12
All this blogger's,can you people allow us to breath??

Contact me to write any of your school assignment (projects, thesis, proposal, PowerPoint, dissertation), plagiarism check etc.
You can check my signature for details

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by kb83(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12
She went public on a matter that needs spiritual deliverance, she should draw closer to God to avert further trouble.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Gadafii: 6:26pm On Jan 12
Ok so what’s the context

She lost her daughter cos she testified against him or what

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by franchasofficia: 6:29pm On Jan 12
lol

1 Like

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Lance008(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12
Gadafii:
Ok so what’s the context

She Dey lie
God mak talk say no talk false words about person u think say na joke
Which evidence she provide as a former staff ?
We Africa too go soon do our own interview to show the world atrocities mak queen Elizabeth cause
Half of our wealth Dey he head as crown
Pure diamonds

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by seborrhic: 6:41pm On Jan 12
Assuming this story is even true,it means the god you and T.B. Joshua serve kills not just adults but even children because someone said something bad about a pastor.
If I were you I will run with all speed away from such a god because that is no God,but the devil himself at work,confirming TB Joshua and you worship the devil and all the heinous things the devil is known to do.
Anyway,I know this story is not true.
Another food for thought for you:why didn't that offended god strike the mother that you claim made false accusations against TB?
Why kill a child for the "offences" of the mother.Again this is the way of the devil

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by obonujoker(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12
When we tell you not to join the multitude to do evil, y'all won't understand.

Allow God to judge those who say they are men of God called by God himself.

David said, "far be it from me that I condemn the Lord's anointed"...

25 Likes

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by LikeAking: 6:57pm On Jan 12
Na coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Manowar94: 7:24pm On Jan 12
Sh***t.
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Nigercity: 7:26pm On Jan 12
She did they interview
Long time ago before tb Joshua died
Shaa
So I don't think they death has anything to do with tb Joshua

8 Likes

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by OKOATA(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12
seborrhic:
Assuming this story is even true,it means the god you and T.B. Joshua serve kills not just adults but even children because someone said something bad about a pastor.
If I were you I will run with all speed away from such a god because that is no God,but the devil himself at work,confirming TB Joshua and you worship the devil and all the heinous things the devil is known to do.
Another food for thought for you:why didn't that offended god strike the mother that you claim made false accusations against TB?
Why kill a child for the "offences" of the mother.Again this is the way of the devil
Guy you are too negative, just because of your atheism you sha want to blame God always just because of the hate you have for him. Did you even know maybe it's a mere coincidence or the girl already had ailments before. You are the evil one here not God.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Cooletempa: 7:28pm On Jan 12
The report is all lies. Is there any credible source to confirm this?
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Raskimonojendor: 7:31pm On Jan 12
Ogbanje church. I know this is just conicidental , and if not, that means they are sending their demons after little kids.

4 Likes

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by gidgiddy: 7:34pm On Jan 12
Nigercity:
She did they interview
Long time ago
Shaa

She did the interview before TB Joshua died

2 Likes

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by KEVIND: 7:52pm On Jan 12
seborrhic:

Exodus 34:7
"I lavish unfailing love to a thousand generations. I forgive iniquity, rebellion, and sin. But I do not excuse the guilty. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children and grandchildren; the entire family is affected— even children in the third and fourth generations.”
Beware, you wouldn't want to experience the Anger of God.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Omoawoke2(m): 8:00pm On Jan 12
This is a proof that TB Joshua followers are evil and proud of it. See them celebrating the death of an innocent girl because the mother exposed the evil they do.
If they have the chance, they will assassinate all the witnesses.
God is not the evil you all think of.

9 Likes

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Omoawoke2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12
Raskimonojendor:
Ogbanje church. I know this is just conicidental , and if not, that means they are sending their demons after little kids.

Those people are dark and evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Natbrowny: 8:04pm On Jan 12
Dat smallie resemble Joshua.

RIP lil one
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Nigercity: 8:11pm On Jan 12
gidgiddy:

She did the interview before TB Joshua died
Yeah
No be today thing
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Golan007: 8:21pm On Jan 12
Who no go.die make e put him hand up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Golan007: 8:22pm On Jan 12
Hundreds died in a building TB Joshua was constructing.

7 Likes

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by Macdeey: 8:28pm On Jan 12
Nonsense bloggers ! Even the TB Joshua himself couldn't see his own death coming ! Everyone on earth has a time to be born and a time to dey ! No body dies before his time ! Time for departure is simply what happened 😞

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by SmellingAnus(m): 1:24am On Jan 13
Gadafii:
Ok so what’s the context

what do you think ...
Re: Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead by SmellingAnus(m): 1:28am On Jan 13
seborrhic:
Na Adam sin but the generations after Adam still dey suffer for the sins of Adam cos Of the curse of God ...so you are biblically wrong if you think God cannot curse other people for the sins they didn't commit...

Note: It's possible the Child had some health conditions that lead to her death, it doesn't mean she was cursed or killed cos of what her mother did ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Winners Pastors Were Sacked By Daniel Breakforth / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.