Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,710,852 members, 6,402,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 July 2021 at 04:35 PM

How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details (64400 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Is Engaged / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by okenwaa(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
He ate ur ponyor raw.
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by jojothaiv(m): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Divay22:
Wasn't she the one that once said she's a virgin
Abi no be Toyo baby i read that time
You dey reason jo!
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Sarah20A(f): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Was she not the same person that said she was a virgin undecided

Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by April4th(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Funke Funke
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Sirmuel1:

Please find someone else, stay away from her. like play. like play, I fit fight you because of her oh
We dey the same page nah grin tongue
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Habeyy(m): 5:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Divay22:
Wasn't she the one that once said she's a virgin
Abi no be Toyo baby i read that time
i tell u
Time for me to call my gf and tell her that her believe about Toyo is not true but otherwise
But I pity her and thank God for her life
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Habeyy(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2017
pweetiedee:
Fast rise in Nollywood?

Ah!

Okay.

Is like Tone Makinwa is this one's mentor.

Nobody cares about how u lost ur virginity na. What is wring with girls of nowadays, y can't we just keep some things to ourselves.
just like many girls
They fail to understand that it is not everything you reveal on social media
I fear life itself is on instagram
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Taiyescott(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Wtf!!! Did i just??!! shocked Sh!t ftc to me fvck i made it i fvcking made it. Dedicating this ftc to my long time celebrity crush Regina Daniels grin You'll one day be mine embarassed
I hope you wake up one day bro.. �
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Benstino(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2017
veekid:
Nairaland has lost it, what the hell is this doing on front-page?

Worse makes the front page nowadays. cry
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by BerryAnny(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
Wtf!!! Did i just??!! shocked Sh!t ftc to me fvck i made it i fvcking made it. Dedicating this ftc to my long time celebrity crush Regina Daniels grin You'll one day be mine embarassed
God forbid!! You are crushing on my crush! �
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by jingh(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Prestige16:
Lol... Oya knack me your house address
Sam Ethan air force base
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by jingh(f): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Rajosh:
His moniker is moneysoldier. he deleted his account though.
here's the link to the story

www.nairaland.com/1399216/confessions-rough-rugged-n-raw
tanx
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by jingh(f): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Style007:
google search confession of a rough rugged naija guy by moneysoldier
thanks
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by jingh(f): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
honestly, each time his case comes to my mind,I always pray for him because the cult he went and involved himself with is a very brutal one.
hmmmmmm
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by jingh(f): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Rajosh(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
jingh:
tanx
you're welcome
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by jingh(f): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Rajosh:
you're welcome
in case you see the part two. I already read this part
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by tomdon(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Dopeyomi:
But does it make any sense?
Seriously There's no point sharing this history to the world

Lol
I'm telling you
I wonder who will buy the so called book
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by fyxboss(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
msmarty:
undecidedwhich of the virginity??
yours...
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by fyxboss(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Treasure1919:
Everyone has story to tell
Tell me about yours
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Sirmuel1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wapkoshcom:
We dey the same page nah grin tongue

cheesy
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by enigmatic741: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dopeyomi:
But does it make any sense?
Seriously There's no point sharing this history to the world
Seriously Bro..This is Hella Funny..For me to even quote you..Nice one!
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by animaljam: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2017
this game, you start at the cavern men's age, then evolve.The goal of the game also differs depending on the level. In most levels the goal is to reach a finish line or to collect tokens. Many levels feature alternate or nonexistent goals for the player. The game controls are shown just under
hotmail login | hotmail sign in| free hotmail login
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Princiology(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2019
See on PRINCIOLOGY.COM - Biography of Juliana Olayode
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Princiology(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is a post about the biography of Juliana Olayode on PRINCIOLOGY.COM, here is the link to it - https://www.princiology.com/juliana-olayode-toyosi-in-jenifas-diary-biography-childhood-profile-story/
Re: How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details by Owen247(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2020
Wtf!!! Did i just??!! shocked
Sh!t ftc to me fvck i made it i fvcking made it.
Dedicating this ftc to my long time celebrity crush
Regina Daniels grin
You'll one day be mine embarassed
D Babe don go marry Ned oh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Ankara Outfits And Boots / Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.