Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) (30961 Views)

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by michoim(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is not what was shown on Channels TV yesterday. Your story is a contraption, it is fake.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by shaddoww: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
PMB's real enemies are his supporters.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by glosplendid(f): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
It's obvious that no ss/se will support in that kinda rally

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Waite firs am i a Niger Deltan ?
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by mikejj(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin they can deceive themselves but they can't decieve my fellow nairalanders.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
michoim:
This is not what was shown on Channels TV yesterday. Your story is a contraption, it is fake.

You wan follo OP ?
I am a Niger Deltan to the core, I may be in support that PMB resign if his sick.. But i am a big big supporter of the PMB war on corruption ... Does that take away the fact that my mom and dad are Ibibio and i was birth in Mbo and lived all my life there ? The Op is just high.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Evestar200(f): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hahahaha, truly they are not from Niger Delta, they can't even spell the names of the tribe on their placard, Just look at how they spelt Ogoni and Itsekiri grin ; angry grin grin

They could have googled it instead of disgracing themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by discusant: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
In the past three months, billions of Naira bribe money must have been paid off by the Shophichicated man in Aso Rock to groups in the SS for propaganda so that the political status quo in Nigeria is sustained.
ZeroUnity:
Useless empty propaganda

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by phkka1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Very soon we will see another placard saying the Igbos are in support of Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Guyman02: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Caught in the Act grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
when did niger deltans/south-southerners start dressing like muslims? Or is that red and black light clothings not veils anymore?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
All I see are politheifcians fighting for their pockets noting like true leadership cry

How did I get here

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by GabdelandAgro(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
WotzupNG:
Yesterday, a coalition of Youths representing the Niger Delta took to the streets to show support for President Buhari who has been away in London for medical attention.

Their rally appears to counter that of the group which organized the Resume or Resign protests which held in Abuja, New York and even in front of Abuja House where President Buhari resides in London.

Going through some of the pictures taken during the rally organized by the Niger Delta Youths, one couldn’t help but notice some things that point to the view that the Youths might not be from Niger Delta as claimed.

Take a closer look at the picture below, you will notice 3 wrongs. First, Niger Delta females don’t wear hijab. Secondly, if the lady on red hijab is from Itsekiri or anywhere in the Niger Delta, she would have noticed that Itsekiri is wrongly spelt on the placard she held. What about the other lady? Her placard reads ”Epie youths support Buhari” instead of Ekpeye.

It is rumored that members of the rally were paid to stage the match. Perhaps, this picture buttresses that.

https://www.wotzup.ng/niger-delta-youths-buhari-picture/
No wonder Femi adesina came out to address them, This buhari govt is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Stylz69(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Idiots selling their future for peanuts! Come 2019, vote wisely. The youth are the future, stop handing your future to old men

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by nextstep(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
1. Are you 100% sure there are absolutely no muslims of Delta origin (by marriage, choice, or one parent?)
2. Nigerian placards have spelling mistakes all the time. The fact that Itsekiri is spelled incorrectly does not mean.
3. Epie (in Bayelsa) is distinct from Ekpeye (Rivers)
4. Can friends from other parts of Nigeria not join Delta people in demonstrating - particularly as this is a pro-Buhari rally?

Not disputing your argument, but the evidence is not iron clad, as you posit.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Ezyp(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
nextstep:
1. Are you 100% sure there are absolutely no muslims of Delta origin (by marriage, choice, or one parent?)
2. Nigerian placards have spelling mistakes all the time. The fact that Itsekiri is spelled incorrectly does not mean that the person was not from Delta.
3. Can friends from other parts of Nigeria not join Delta people in demonstrating - particularly as this is a pro-Buhari rally?

Not disputing your argument, but the evidence is not iron clad, as you posit.
Bros abeg calm down.....Niger deltans are not fools ehhh

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by nextstep(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ezyp:

Bros abeg calm down.....Niger deltans are not fools ehhh

I am a Niger deltan, so I want this story to be accurate, so we don't start saying what is not true

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by morisnewrain(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
WotzupNG:
Yesterday, a coalition of Youths representing the Niger Delta took to the streets to show support for President Buhari who has been away in London for medical attention.

Their rally appears to counter that of the group which organized the Resume or Resign protests which held in Abuja, New York and even in front of Abuja House where President Buhari resides in London.

Going through some of the pictures taken during the rally organized by the Niger Delta Youths, one couldn’t help but notice some things that point to the view that the Youths might not be from Niger Delta as claimed.

Take a closer look at the picture below, you will notice 3 wrongs. First, Niger Delta females don’t wear hijab. Secondly, if the lady on red hijab is from Itsekiri or anywhere in the Niger Delta, she would have noticed that Itsekiri is wrongly spelt on the placard she held. What about the other lady? Her placard reads ”Epie youths support Buhari” instead of Ekpeye.

It is rumored that members of the rally were paid to stage the match. Perhaps, this picture buttresses that.

Meaning no Muslim among itsekiri? Or their mode of dressing shows from which part of country they come from?
One of the leader of Niger-delta militant group is a proud Muslim, in the person of Alhaji Mujahedeen Asari-Dokubo. I have an itsekiri friend that is a Muslim.
In the south east, I know some Igbo people that are Muslims. Go to Eboyi state, particularly Uwanna where their polytechnic is situated, there is a popular Arabic school there. Get your fact before castigating any group of pro Buhari. Am not a fan of PMB but a patriotic Nigerian working for national interest
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Great4God: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bros, all these things weeyou d see na arrangee, I remember when we were in the university,they had a governors meeting in the state,some guys put them self together and claimed each state and went to meet the state governors, just for the money, if you ask some of these people,they no no wetin d even write for that placard, no be today ooooo

WotzupNG:

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by slendxy: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Money that could have been channeled into something productive that could benefit all the masses is used to push propaganda.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Splashme: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
okum1:
we all know that they are not Niger delta people. I personally drove through them while the demonstration was going on, I hear must of them speaking Hausa and I ask my friend in my car when did Hausa language become officer language of Niger Deltans people ? those supporters are Hausa/Fulani's. APC and deceit !

APC is a govt of lies
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by bekpo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
okum1:
we all know that they are not Niger delta people. I personally drove through them while the demonstration was going on, I hear must of them speaking Hausa and I ask my friend in my car when did Hausa language become officer language of Niger Deltans people ? those supporters are Hausa/Fulani's. APC and deceit !

I am a full blood Niger Delta from Akwa Ibom State and 100% in support of President Buhari.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Timfreds(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
The only way out of all this APC nonsense is for Bubu to go where he came from. It shall come to pass my people.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
I even saw one of them carrying Ogini Support Buhari

I just laugh them
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
nextstep:

I am a Niger deltan, so I want this story to be accurate, so we don't start saying what is not true
mtcheeeeew
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by SirHenry105(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
I am from Epie in Bayelsa state and the lady carrying that placard has no connection whatsoever with the youths of Epie land, this is a cheap propaganda by desperate politicians in Abuja..
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Agimor(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
Useless and senseless Buhari propaganda group.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Asafaizonboy: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
what nonsense is this.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
You gat to be kidding me.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by bencarson007(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
JORDAN202:

THEY ARE FROM THE NIGER DELTA.

THERE ARE MUSLIMS IN AUCHI

LEAVE PMB ALONE, HE IS AN OLD MAN THAT NATURALLY WOULD BE EXPECTED TO FALL SICK.

I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM, BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS HATRED TOWARDS HIM .

You know he is old but he don't know or agree so.
Why contest for a job that you cannot deliver on ?
Is that not selfishness?
Is that not wickedness?

Bros abeg I get headache.
Make we no argue this issue abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Troops Kill 100 Bandits, Recover Several Items / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.