Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) (30845 Views)

Enjoy Your Buhari – Reno Omokri Blasts Sowore For Supporting Buhari In 2015 / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
bomsilaga:

Spellings on a placard is mostly likely done by the crowd renter. BTW Epie is the largest single ethnic group in Yenagoa, Bayelsa comprising Ede-epie, azikoro-epie, opolo-epie, etc.
U Don go Google Epie sharp sharp.

Mr know it all, what about the hijab?
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Koolking:
Niger Deltan supporting Buhari are not from Niger Delta. Where are they from?

The writer's opinion does not any way represent the opinions of Niger Deltans. Last I checked, personal opinion is a right and is allowed.
Plz point to one person you know from the ND who you think support this craaap, and since when did a warri girl wear hijab? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Koolking:
Niger Deltan supporting Buhari are not from Niger Delta. Where are they from?

The writer's opinion does not any way represent the opinions of Niger Deltans. Last I checked, personal opinion is a right and is allowed.

When we see our own we know them.
These are not Niger Deltans.
No Niger Deltan will wear a hijab to a protest, be he/she Muslim.
No Niger Deltan will spell his/her tribe/village name wrongly, at least not in this time and age and definitely not in such kind of protest with the whole country watching.

Please use your head!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

You wan follo OP ?
I am a Niger Deltan to the core, I may be in support that PMB resign if his sick.. But i am a big big supporter of the PMB war on corruption ... Does that take away the fact that my mom and dad are Ibibio and i was birth in Mbo and lived all my life there ? The Op is just high.

You again undecided

Fake Akwa Ibomite from Futa Jallon

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
bekpo:

I am a full blood Niger Delta from Akwa Ibom State and 100% in support of President Buhari.

You speak Hausa?

The "we Niger Deltan" crew don show grin

Sure you're not an Osun Afonja cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
EasyWork001:

You again undecided
Fake Akwa Ibomite from Futa Jallon
Ubeghe fien dier ? Ehnn ? How e take consign me...? Mbok woro mi ke iso
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by HENRY940: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
THE SCORGE OF RECESSION

THE R.ET.ARD.ED IMAGINATIONS OF APC

THE POWER OF 1K5 .......

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Killurself: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is it only ijaw is Niger delta? Ogini is in delta state, isoko North, there's Ogunu is in delta warri while Ogoni is river state
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Skubidude(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

You wan follo OP ?
I am a Niger Deltan to the core, I may be in support that PMB resign if his sick.. But i am a big big supporter of the PMB war on corruption ... Does that take away the fact that my mom and dad are Ibibio and i was birth in Mbo and lived all my life there ? The Op is just high.

Rubbish
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by tballeyy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
okum1:
we all know that they are not Niger delta people. I personally drove through them while the demonstration was going on, I hear must of them speaking Hausa and I ask my friend in my car when did Hausa language become officer language of Niger Deltans people ? those supporters are Hausa/Fulani's. APC and deceit !
thank u for tro more lit on these, femi adeshina tut we are fool like him. Useless party I ever seen in my life
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by bomsilaga(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
kenex4ever:
U Don go Google Epie sharp sharp.

Mr know it all, what about the hijab?
If grey matter still de you for see mention of rented crowd.
I currently have jobs running in yenagoa.
Respect ya sef.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Ezyp(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
nextstep:

I am a Niger deltan, so I want this story to be accurate, so we don't start saying what is not true
Which of the Niger Deltan? The Ondo state own or you the type living in Lagos but also claim ND?... BRO no FBI (full blooded indigene) of ND will picket for bubu...even if paid.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by slivertongue: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
jobbers on d lose
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by slivertongue: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
jobbers on d loose
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
As una no gree create employment then, we can take it now..... if you need 700 protesters, DM me for proper arrangements grin grin

Bubu till eternity calls him grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Hyscent005(m): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
three:
This is the problem when you hire people with loose morals.

No finesse. No professionalism. No commitment to duty.
when the Govt that hired them lack same qualities what do u expect
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Victor593(m): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Fake support group.at most they were paid 2k to act for the fake support.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Gkemz: 3:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Busted almageri girls, paid supporters dying of hunger. I no blame them. Blame it on ignorance

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by clemzo101(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2017
U are a corrosive liar.....keep quiet
JORDAN202:

THEY ARE FROM THE NIGER DELTA.

THERE ARE MUSLIMS IN AUCHI

LEAVE PMB ALONE, HE IS AN OLD MAN THAT NATURALLY WOULD BE EXPECTED TO FALL SICK.

I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM, BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS HATRED TOWARDS HIM .
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by bakila: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2017
This is photoshop. Infact this is a photosupermarket.
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
michoim:
This is not what was shown on Channels TV yesterday. Your story is a contraption, it is fake.

This one is channels TV programmed.
So since it wasn't aired on channels means it's not true grin
You are a typical example of media brainwashed fellow.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Koolking(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Plz point to one person you know from the ND who you think support this craaap, and since when did a warri girl wear hijab? grin grin grin grin

Which craaap are you particular about?
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigeria is a scam

Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Koolking:

Which craaap are you particular about?
That craaaap upstairs
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Hyscent005:

when the Govt that hired them lack same qualities what do u expect
This girls are among people who score two in common entrance exams .
Re: Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Ezyp:

Which of the Niger Deltan? The Ondo state own or you the type living in Lagos but also claim ND?... BRO no FBI (full blooded indigene) of ND will picket for bubu...even if paid.
That was the craaaap I was referring to..even those who support APC nor support Bubu .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Bauchi State / Wike Commissions Old Aba-port Harcourt Road, Iriebe Housing Estate Today / Kano ‘Chip Whip’: DSS Arrests Fake Number Plate Producers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.