Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! (7450 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
joshuakdboy:

MMM does not pair GH order in a day
there isn't enough funds to do that now. I can get you real pictures of my colleagues who GH and it hasn't been matched. Pls, just enjoy yourself.

Do not deceive anyone, that's all I'm asking of you. Enjoy MMM money alone. is it so hard to do?

I once also used to defend the scheme and recruit members for my selfish reasons(referral bonus/trying to get my hanging cash).

I have told myself the truth now and moved on past it.

ciao ;C

We won't miss you. Go. Let those with big balls enjoy MMM grin

1 Like

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by ToppSecret: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2017
MMM was a great platform and the father of all other platforms. angry The only mistake made by MMM was that it was built for sane people while an average MMM participant is insane undecided
MMM participants always move towards crashing the platform through different methods lipsrsealed starting from:
Fake POP to

Guiders GHing Huge leadership and referral bonuses without PHing a dime

Registering of multiple accounts to get registration bonuses

GHing Huge sums without the intention of PHing back into the system

PHing lesser amounts than last PH

Waiting till the last minute to send to your PH receiver
etc.
Guess what
WB is here and perfectly built to counter these insane attitudes/behaviors.
No WB participant has the power to exhibit such insane attitudes/behaviors which can lead to the crash of the platform.
WB is a Revolution: Paying since 3 months ago
To know about WB sustainability policies and features ,
Download PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk
or watch YouTube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
Note: You are advised to understand how WB works through the links above before joining the platform through: www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr
I can only show you the way, it's your choice to tread the path and research on it
For more enquiries, Check my profile to contact me
I'll be pleased to answer your questions. cheesy

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2017
Thank you elvisojugo, you just told me fifty is a guardian.

now I understand why he is defending it so badly.

My last comment and I leave you all to yourself.

if fifty is doing these(fighting for MMM) because he has the average Nigerian @ heart, may God bless him. But if he is doing it because he doesn't want to stop gaining those bonuses at the expense of innocent Nigerians, may God crumble him and all his source(s) of income

I prayed this because *some* people can be wicked, thinking of how the average man will lose money to them.

PS: it's a conditional prayer and not a curse. Just check the aim of your defending the scheme and know which part of the prayer works for you.

BYE...

3 Likes

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2017
joshuakdboy:
Thank you elvisojugo, you just told me fifty is a guardian.

now I understand why he is defending it so badly.

My last comment and I leave you all to yourself.

if fifty is doing these(fighting for MMM) because he has the average Nigerian @ heart, may God bless him. But if he is doing it because he doesn't want to stop gaining those bonuses at the expense of innocent Nigerians, may God crumble him and all his source(s) of income

I prayed this because *some* people can be wicked, thinking of how the average man will lose money to them.

PS: it's a conditional prayer and not a curse. Just check the aim of your defending the scheme and know which part of the prayer works for you.

BYE...

A BIG AMEEEN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by oludarekehinde(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
Recharge And Get Paid is the trending, simplest and easiest way to make money online today.

Send HOW as watsap message to 08053690928 to get details. Only watsap message pls
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by brownM2: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
I have said it Mmm is evil.

4 Likes

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
brownM2:
I have said it Mmm is evil.
Well said
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
fifty:

A BIG AMEEEN
Guys dey renounce, u still dey carry d thing untop head like fresh gala.
Innovate, shun Ponzi Schemes
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Hadizometer: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Guys dey renounce, u still dey carry d thing untop head like fresh gala.

Innovate, shun Ponzi Schemes
U keep shouting Innovate, what have u ever innovated in ur life?
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hadizometer:
U keep shouting Innovate, what have u ever innovated in ur life?
No comments.
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Hadizometer: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

No comments.
Pls comment, cos I really want to know what u've innovated.
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Floridax(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
as for me ..i don learn my lesson ....i will not even advise my enemies to do Ponzi .....

1 Like

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Floridax:
as for me ..i don learn my lesson ....i will not even advise my enemies to do Ponzi .....

One luv bro. I have said d truth and thank God we have someone who can recognise d truth.

3 Likes

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Stanley187:

Oga, ur own case is still yet not understood by many of us in Nairaland. Many a time, you have deleted your acct, created another new one, swore to leave some issues alone etc. After a while, u come back online and do the same things. You are so funny seriously, seems like u just have an itch to be the way u really are. You enjoy seeing communities fall why? It's not normal at all. I promise Nairaland that, if MMM crashes, I will bow down to u and give up ponzi. I am making this declaration knowing that it can't happen anyway, because over 50% of we participants knows how peer to peer works, unlike in GHWx and other scams. We pay ourselves my man, We treat our community with so much love
oya u said if mmm crash u will bow down to Sgt ponzihater.. Oya come and honor your pledge don't be a losses. Or a coward. Waiting for you
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
oya u said if mmm crash u will bow down to Sgt ponzihater.. Oya come and honor your pledge don't be a losses. Or a coward. Waiting for you

For your mind now, u just open your canal talk. Bow down to him, when MMM is crazily getting stable day in day out? Take a clean mirror, look at urself in it, Read your words to yourself again whilst looking at the mirror AND u would realize "HOW STUPID U JUST SOUNDED NOW". MMM is stronger than ever. PHs requests are so begging to be matched for days now. Contact your sources to give u valid information, Chicken Chest

1 Like

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
fifty:

For your mind now, u just open your canal talk. Bow down to him, when MMM is crazily getting stable day in day out? Take a clean mirror, look at urself in it, Read your words to yourself again whilst looking at the mirror AND u would realize "HOW STUPID U JUST SOUNDED NOW". MMM is stronger than ever. PHs requests are so begging to be matched for days now. Contact your sources to give u valid information, Chicken Chest
lol. Are u so pained that you lost money. Biko don't try to insult me. Go and insult your mmm people for duping. And stop spilling your ignorance on anybody who comes your way.. Mmm is paying.. Show me screenshot of the one paid to you this August.. Mmm is dead buried and gone. The only tin be say dem never close down site. Nd it will happen B4 December..

3 Likes

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
lol. Are u so pained that you lost money. Biko don't try to insult me. Go and insult your mmm people for duping. And stop spilling your ignorance on anybody who comes your way.. Mmm is paying.. Show me screenshot of the one paid to you this August.. Mmm is dead buried and gone. The only tin be say dem never close down site. Nd it will happen B4 December..

Your evidence is right before ur eyes yet you no fit see am. Wisdom fall on u next year. Pained? Hahaha, I am pained when am making more cash everyday? you are pained that MMM hasn't crashed. Everyday u wake up and find out that your nightmare still exists. Despite all your warnings, people still joining. Why? You guys don't matter. MMM is an unstoppable movt grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
CHESTER48:

God bless u Chester. I actually decided to keep quiet for a while. It's a big shame to have a man like fifty continuously seeing the truth and ignoring it. It's either he hates the truth in totaling, or he has a fundermental pathologic problem. He constantly attacked when I was the only one against GHWW, because GHWW even decieved several other Ponzi haters that it was credible, it was only Sgt Ponzi Hater that resisted it. The truth will always show up for itself.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
fifty:

Your evidence is right before ur eyes yet you no fit see am. Wisdom fall on u next year. Pained? Hahaha, I am pained when am making more cash, you are pained that MMM hasn't crashed. You are more pained because despite all your warnings, people still dey join. Delusional Chester grin
he who does not know, and know he does not know, but claims he knows and doesn't want to know is a fool.. Oga if ur money is really there. If u get shishi again from them quote me I dash u 50k
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

God bless u Chester. I actually decided to keep quiet for a while. It's a big shame to have a man like fifty continuously seeing the truth and ignoring it. It's either he hates the truth in totaling, or he has a fundermental pathologic problem. He constantly attacked when I was the only one against GHWW, because GHWW even decieved several other Ponzi haters that it was credible, it was only Sgt Ponzi Hater that resisted it. The truth will always show up for itself.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Look at this Grand patron of Olosho Chasers, You were a bit wise to not have said jack b4 now, cos u realized u lost. You were quiet rather cos u had nothing to say. You failed on MMM, again!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
he who does not know, and know he does not know, but claims he knows and doesn't want to know is a fool.. Oga if ur money is really there. If u get shishi again from them quote me I dash u 50k

The person sef Wey dey quote no even realize sey his stupidity win award. You are looking at evidence, but clearly your brain cannot even interprete it. This one don ever see 50k together in one place? grin So u still in those class of people who think sey na MMM dey pay us? Chai!! Old school, meet Your grand patron sgtponzihater1 for advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
fifty:

The person sef Wey dey quote no even realize sey his stupidity win award. You are looking at evidence, but clearly your brain cannot even interprete it. This one don ever see 50k together in one place? grin
look at u. I wonder how old u are 30 or 40 I assume. At your age I have madr huge money from real revenue and source. But look at u, I doubt u have a job, depending on people monthly 30% imagine. Oga screenshot your dashboard let me see. For your information Invested 700k on mmm cause my friend foreced me.. U think u can see anyone over the net and talk trash. If I see u in person I will trash u and your complete poor ass family.. Uptil now u are still living on people 30%.dont worry sooner they completely close and u start eating from hand to mouth.. Mmm has put small peanut in your account then u think u have mouth

1 Like

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
fifty:

The person sef Wey dey quote no even realize sey his stupidity win award. You are looking at evidence, but clearly your brain cannot even interprete it. This one don ever see 50k together in one place? grin So u still in those class of people who think sey na MMM dey pay us? Chai!! Old school, meet Your grand patron sgtponzihater1 for advice.

You have lost all form of credibility, any one participating in MMM ryt now is deluded and shouldnt be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
look at u. I wonder how old u are 30 or 40 I assume. At your age I have madr huge money from real revenue and source. But look at u, I doubt u have a job, depending on people monthly 30% imagine. Oga screenshot your dashboard let me see. For your information Invested 700k on mmm cause my foreced me. . If u want I upload my dashboard u see ursef.. U think u can see anyone over the net and talk trash. If I see u in person I will trash u and your complete poor ass family.. Uptil now u are still living on people 30%.dont worry sooner they completely close and u start eating from hand to month..

I don hit him nerve hard. grin grin, this is the part I love about whacking pple online like am doing you now. People who vibrate like u are doing now, really got nothing to show 3D. Right from time, Only broke liverless people like u castigate MMM. I only come online to laugh at people who hate MMM, especially people who think that participants of MMM take this as their Job OR think that all the participants aren't gainfully employed. Someday, and that day hasn't come, it would be revealed to u, that MMM is not a Job or an investment, but it's extra cash.

You contributed 700k and yet u imagined that it was MMM that paid you the returns and not fellow participants? So u know MMM is working? grin Yet you here talking rubbish. You think sey MMM na company. I don't need your screenshot o, it can be downloaded from anywhere and you would claim its urs.

My brother, Mr Thrasher, if u are ever privileged to set eyes on me OR even my family, trust me, you will bless that day., that's if you don't looseguard and get shot mistakenly. Hahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
fifty:

I don hit him nerve hard. grin grin, this is the part I love about whacking pple online like am doing you now. People who vibrate like u are doing now, really got nothing to show 3D. Right from time, Only broke liverless people like u castigate MMM. I only come online to laugh at people who hate MMM, especially people who think that participants of MMM take as their Job OR that they don't a place where they are gainfully employed. Someday, and that day hasn't come, it would be revealed to u, that MMM is not a Job or an investment, but it's extra cash.

You contributed 700k and yet u imagined that it was MMM that paid you the returns and not fellow participants? So u know MMM is working? grin Yet you here talking rubbish. You think sey MMM na company. I don't need your screenshot o, it can be downloaded from anywhere and you would claim its urs.

My brother, Mr Thrasher, if u are ever privileged to set eyes on me OR even my family, trust me, you will bless that day., that's if you don't looseguard and get shot mistakenly. Hahahahahaha grin grin
see u, ure not ashamed ure talking with some1 u might be 20 10 years older than. But has achieved better in life compare to you.. As old as u are ure unemployed. I think u should apply to n-power asap so u can be getting some monthly stipend. And manage your life. And try and get married to a working class lady. But off course u can't. Cause only the poor marry the poor. And u cNt hit me hard cause u can't feed the hands that made u rich. I contribute in mmm to give u some peanuts which I never got bk. But still I don't care. At my age I can boast of my achievements.
Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Look at this fifty of a fool. Instead of u to deceit from scamming people just for u to eat. It's better to beg for food.. Beg me for money and I can easily give u than trying to scam and lie to me into investing in a site that has refused to completely pay 2016 mavro and has frozen 2017 mavro. And told people that they were warned to use their money that they are not using.. Biko is there something like spare money ehh fifty..

2 Likes

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
see u, ure not ashamed ure talking with some1 u might be 20 10 years older than. But has achieved better in life compare to you.. As old as u are ure unemployed. I think u should apply to n-power asap so u can be getting some monthly stipend. And manage your life. And try and get married to a working class lady. But off course u can't. Cause only the poor marry the poor. And u cNt hit me hard cause u can't feed the hands that made u rich. I contribute in mmm to give u some peanuts which I never got bk. But still I don care. At my age I can boast of my achievements. Check my post and see my real age. Fool

LMAO, u keep showing your flaws, and u don't even know it cheesy grin. If u need a Job, someday we will hire you when our country stabilizes. For now, phone analyst, go piss into a pole. I really enjoy listening to the rickety noise that comes from empty containers like you cheesy grin. Young man with all the achievements in the world, so funny. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
CHESTER48:
Look at this fifty of a fool. Instead of u to deceit from scamming people just for u to eat. It's better to beg for food.. Beg me for money and I can easily give u than trying to scam and lie to me into investing in a site that has refused to completely pay 2016 mavro and has frozen 2017 mavro. And told people that they were warned to use their money that they are not using.. Biko is there something like spare money ehh fifty..

I really hit that nerve, hahahaha, u sound like a church girl who just lost her virginity to a bad boy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by jamesjude: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
MMM, the way to life. Fifty I see you, Stanley I wave to you. make una leave those urchins small. They are irrelevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM PARTICIPANTS: Una Mumu Don Do Abeg! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
jamesjude:
MMM, the way to life. Fifty I see you, Stanley I wave to you. make una leave those urchins small. They are irrelevant.

Lmao, I love to set fire on their asses and watch them dance like cockroaches grin grin, wonderful sport.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote To Step Down As Chairman Of Dangote Cement To List On LSE / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1 / See This Architectural Design Of 3bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.