Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Marketing Vs Mastery - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Marketing Vs Mastery (315 Views)

Amazon Publishing Mastery / How To Gain Mastery In Life Vol 2 / How To Gain Mastery In Life VOL 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Vs Mastery by Dapo92(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ultimately, customers are your only source of funding. Tim Mullen

One would have pondered on which is the best to have. Frankly speaking, they are both important. The height of importance depends on the one that is nurtured most. Do I sound confusing? Don’t be in a state of five and six.

There were two unemployed men who went in serve of job. They both did study the same course but different school.
When they were interviewed, one was employed. Despite the fact that the employer needed two people for the position.

What went wrong between the two? I later found out that what went wrong was that, one was with mastery mindset, the other, marketing mindset.

This leads us to what the two words mean. And, how they differ.
Let’s take a look at the two.
http://journeytolibrary..com.ng/2017/08/mastery-vs-marketing-mindset.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My 1000th Poem / There Are Only Two Chioces; You Decide. / The Callup Letter (visit) Www.callupletter.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.