Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood (1277 Views)

My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / Please How Do I Stop This / Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood by Souqwaqif: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dear Nlanders,I greet you all,it happened that whenever I sleep in my house I always woke up to find droplets of red blood on the floor near my bed.I told my pastor he came and prayed for me and it ceased of which I became very happy,but of recent I discovered that this ugly incident has resurfaced its ugly head again,pls who can help proffer a final solution,thanks as I await your responses,sorry lest I forget there was a day I was sleeping with my window closed only to wake up and found it open,with concretes on the floor of my room.

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood by mostyg(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Go and google and watch YouTube videos on 'Ruqya'
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood by Dlionsheart: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
repent of all your sins, be genuinely born again AND pray to God to change the situation.
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood by 1Sharon(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Have you tithed?
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood by mostyg(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
Souqwaqif:
Dear Nlanders,I greet you all,it happened that whenever I sleep in my house I always woke up to find droplets of red blood on the floor near my bed.I told my pastor he came and prayed for me and it ceased of which I became very happy,but of recent I discovered that this ugly incident has resurfaced its ugly head again,pls who can help proffer a final solution,thanks as I await your responses,sorry lest I forget there was a day I was sleeping with my window closed only to wake up and found it open,wdith concretes on the floor of my room.

Were you able to learn anything from google and YouTube?
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood by Souqwaqif: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2017
@mostyg I don't understand Arabic or Islam so how do I know,pls advise
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood by mostyg(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Souqwaqif:
@mostyg I don't understand Arabic or Islam so how do I know,pls advise
In this world,, man lives with other creatures, some we see some we don't. Among those that we don't see but we interact with are the jinns. The jinns live amongst us. In our house, there are male and females among them, there are belivers and non believers among them.
The jinns oppress human beings. They have the power to enter into man. They marry us with or without our consent. Some of mad people we see around are possessed by the jinns.
They do all these to punish or oppress man. Human go seek help from them for power and wealth.
The description of your case is related to the jinns, you may have been living in their domain, or the jinn is simple in love with you or just want to scare you.
In Islam we do ruqya to send the jinns away and free the possessed by invoking non but our Creator.
You may read more on google or watch more on YouTube with this background information.

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood by Souqwaqif: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks a lot @mostyg
Re: Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood by womanofsteel: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
You need to change accommodation ASAP. Witches and wizards are at work also you need topray extremely hard because what you're passing through is dangerous and spiritual. Most Lagos houses are like that some landlords are very wicked that's why you need to ask questions thoroughly before renting an accommodation. If you ignore my advice and continue to stay there, things will go very bad to worse for you financially and otherwise for the mean time, always do midnight prayers and run away from sin.
I'm talking from experience infact its happening in my house and my landlady is the culprit( we have battled and still battling spiritually but I thank God for my life and I'm packing out asap and please don't confront anyone if you're not spiritually powerful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Hilarious Maternity Photo-shoot [pictures] / PEDESTRIAN BRIDGE PANEL ADVERTISING IN LAGOS, NIGERIA / What Have I Done Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.