Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k (811 Views)

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Family Of Grasscutter For Sale / I Need A Colony Of Grasscutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by dexpee4life(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fellow NAIRALANDERS, As a Young Entrepreneur, I really need a genuine/sincere seller of Grasscutter that can offer me, a colony of healthy, friendly, docile and tamed grasscutter for #50K on DELIVERY. What motivated me into this business was when I read a wonderful piece written by a Self-made/Professional Canerat Farmer, who didnt despise his little beginnings. I have also read other books from blogs, nairaland, other online sites and several videos from youtube. I constructed a semi-standard iron cage. I also attended mini seminars, all to fortify myself for the task ahead but I almost got discouraged when some fraudsters that claimed to be grasscutter sellers duped me of my initial sum. The fraudsters are Patricia Asiwe, Balogun Ayodele and John Oma (from jiji). I have decided not to be discouraged. I strongly believe that, there are still good Nairalanders that can assist me. You can contact me through whatsapp or calls on 234.08.065770065 or email dexpee4life@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
H
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
www.jovanafarms.com/grasscutter.html. Mind u have never deal with them b4 am only trying to help u out
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by dexpee4life(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
H
Thanks Sir, but the few I could get on YouTube and other sites are very expensive. The likes of Chinedu Eluwa, Sammy, Jovanna, none is less than 65K
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by Baroba(m): 3:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Contact Goshen 08033297269 or 08035386860.. Didn't deal with him but i made enquiries which he duly replied. Make sure you do the same.. I got his details in Nairaland.
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by dexpee4life(m): 4:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Baroba:
Contact Goshen 08033297269 or 08035386860.. Didn't deal with him but i made enquiries which he duly replied. Make sure you do the same.. I got his details in Nairaland.
Thank you, I will do just that
Re: Urgent Need For A Colony Of Grasscutter For 50k by dexpee4life(m): 2:39am On Sep 04, 2020
FARM DECONGESTIONS... A colony 4months plus old Female Grasscutters and a male of 6months plus for sale at affordable rate. Contact me while stock last.
Location is Port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Masari Of Katsina Launches Goat Empowerment Programme For Katsina Students / Do Broilers Eat Kuli Kuli / Buy Fresh JUMBO And MEDIUM Eggs Directly From The FARM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.