Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Experience at a Livestock Market - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience at a Livestock Market (779 Views)

Whether you're a livestock farmer or Cashcrop farmer. y'll need dis item(Photos) / Experienced Worker Needed At A Livestock Farm In Sagamu, Ogun State / Firm Launches First Online Livestock Market, Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience at a Livestock Market by eaglegrip: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am Eaglegrip , agribusiness is my forte and Ruminants especially,Nigerian West African Dwarf is my passion.

If you want to get good livestock to stock your farm, livestock markets in the North are good sources.

... pictures below

Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by easylife16: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Boss of d boss, a very trustworthy man, if u do business with him u can't regret, dis is OLAIDE

1 Like

Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by eaglegrip: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
easylife16:
Boss of d boss, a very trustworthy man, if u do business with him u can't regret, dis is OLAIDE

I appreciate you too Boss.
Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by dominique(f): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
easylife16:

How were you able to come to this conclusion about a new member with just two posts to his name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:

How were you able to come to this conclusion about a new member with just two posts to his name?

God bless you sister for this check. Just a single check from a super mod has shown that " Guys, beware!!! " I have noticed that some people work in groups. Also, might be the same person using different accounts. And really, I do not understand how users easily fall for "deliberate chained" comments to promote what is not yet outstanding.

OP, I suggest you build a good reputation for yourself. Work hard, show users and potential buyers you are the right man. Be straight forward and honest. At this point, I do not think anyone is saying you are a scam.

Sister, thumb up for this lovely check. God bless you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by ini4brandon(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2017
The praises came too early... unfortunately it has already triggered my scam alert....I hope eaglegrip will work hard to switch it off grin
However, maybe they've done transactions outside this medium before.
Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2017
Well, let me just say I borrow the style of ex president, baba Obasanjo. He recommended the carrot and stick approach. We should not be about only criticising. It doesnt mean we will still not point super mods attention to where they need to work-on in the future. If just that single statement from her and my comments above can trigger your scam alert, we are already getting it right. And by God's grace, we will all make nairaland a forum recommended for getting good deals without scams.
Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by eaglegrip: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=dominique post=62688729]

How were you able to come to this conclusion about a new member with just two posts to his name?[/qu

My picture is attached to my posts.
Definitely, we must have done some transactions.
Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by eaglegrip: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2017
fluentinfor:

God bless you sister for this check. Just a single check from a super mod has shown that " Guys, beware!!! " I have noticed that some people work in groups. Also, might be the same person using different accounts. And really, I do not understand how users easily fall for "deliberate chained" comments to promote what is not yet outstanding.

OP, I suggest you build a good reputation for yourself. Work hard, show users and potential buyers you are the right man. Be straight forward and honest. At this point, I do not think anyone is saying you are a scam.

Sister, thumb up for this lovely check. God bless you.

Posting on this platform is not the onset of my work. My works attest to my integrity.
Olaide and I must have done business together and matched my name with my face.

I understand the check though.It is essential in every enterprise.
Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by eaglegrip: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2017
ini4brandon:
The praises came too early... unfortunately it has already triggered my scam alert....I hope eaglegrip will work hard to switch it off grin
However, maybe they've done transactions outside this medium before.

Praising or celebrating a good job is not bad.
It is just unfortunate that we are in a world where there is much bad that good therefore, such reservation and checks are understood.
I am thankful to Olaide for the open appreciation.
Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by kagari: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Post pictures and prices with location on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4104935/general-market-food-price-weekly
Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by easylife16: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
I didn't no him here bro, before he post anything here,we av do alot of things together..
Re: My Experience at a Livestock Market by easylife16: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
Unfortunately if u ask him who is easylife, he will tell you he don't know me, dat is y I put OLAIDE there, bro we av do alot of things together, is a man of integrity, we dey d same ruminant group,even it's also d chairman of Ranch group, (ibadan axis), so d choice is urz., am only heal my boss

(1) (Reply)

Let's Do 2019 Bigger & Better!! / What Would Be The Cause Of 2-in-1 Eggs.?? / Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.