Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris (14233 Views)

Divine Oduduru Disqualified From IAAF World Championships / Nigeria retains 2017 World Scrabble Championship / 2017 World English-Language Scrabble Championship Holding In Nairobi, Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by zoomman(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Surd2121:
They are not professionals, they are entertainers, these are the real wrestlers, abi you don hear John Cena compete for Olympics ?
They are both professionals and entertainers (i.e WWE).........Kurt angle was once an olympic champion, most of the wrestlers where once an amateur wrestlers or weightlifters.....check their history....
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by Poshij: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2017
No be person wey chop belle full dey go fight.
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by RIPEnglish: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2017
WhoIBe:

This guy dey find many many many like, hahahaha
mumu,
many likes to collected money in bank abi? sense felled on you.
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by WhoIBe: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
RIPEnglish:

mumu,
many likes to collected money in bank abi? sense felled on you.

So the thing pain u well, e ya. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by medexico(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
lycan2:
SPOILER ALERT GOT LITTLE FINGER DIES AND A DRAGON IS TURNED INTO A WHITE WALKER shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't care about little finger.

A dragon white walker is chaos
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by babyzagga: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] hmmmm
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by donblade85555(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
zoomman:

They are amateur not professionals like Seth rollins, Dean ambrose , Brock Lesnar etc.......
everyone one knows that wwe is acting and not real
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by WhoIBe: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
donblade85555:
everyone one knows that wwe is acting and not real

Despite WWE na acting, they have real fighters, I mean real fighters who act in the game. So no try yourself oooo.
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
what?! shocked i hope they ate properly! i hear there are no food in nigeria
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by Martin0(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
what?! shocked i hope they ate properly! i hear there are no food in nigeria

Who tell u say nigeria nor get food?grin
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Who tell u say nigeria nor get food?grin
i see photo s of nigerians eating Rats and snakes on here, that's a sign of hunger. grin and I ve also heard them say there's Recession
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by Martin0(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
i see photo s of nigerians eating Rats and snakes on here, that's a sign of hunger. grin and I ve also heard them say there's Recession

Hia ok coz of what u saw here abigrin
Don't you know chinese guy's also eat Rats,frogs,snakes,and even day old chicks also??
it doesn't mean dey are hungry,it just their choice likwise nigerian's who do same,it also their choice..

I have one friend from Agulu who eat's snakes-soup
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hia ok coz of what u saw here abigrin
Don't you know chinese guy's also eat Rats,frogs,snakes,and even day old chicks also??
it doesn't mean dey are hungry,it just their choice likwise nigerian's who do same,it also their choice..

I have one friend from Agulu who eat's snakes-soup
Really? who told you the chinese are not hungry? the chinese are more hungry than nigerians that's why they eat all these things you mentioned, there population was so much they couldn't feed all of them hence they introduced the 1 child rules which means every parent by law can only have one child. do your research man!
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by Martin0(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
Really? who told you the chinese are not hungry? the chinese are more hungry than nigerians that's why they eat all these things you mentioned, there population was so much they couldn't feed all of them hence they introduced the 1 child rules which means every parent by law can only have one child. do your research man!

Eh ehshocked by this your point I suspect it true coz most chinese guy's and ladies have seen either have a child or may even decide not to have..umm now I see..

So u might actually be right..
But all thesame nigeria can't be hungry,I doubt that...

Peope eat snakes here coz it sweet to them,to them It has a good tastegrin

You can imagine snakes see them and rungrin
One day you will get served snake as fish coz it has same resemblance when prepared
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Eh ehshocked by this your point I suspect it true coz most chinese guy's and ladies have seen either have a child or may even decide not to have..umm now I see..

So u might actually be right..
But all thesame nigeria can't be hungry,I doubt that...

Peope eat snakes here coz it sweet to them,to them It has a good tastegrin

You can imagine snakes see them and rungrin
One day you will get served snake as fish coz it has same resemblance when prepared
it's not you suspect it's true! it's true! Chinese people work for me, I know! what they eat! but they don't eat some of the things you mentioned but they eat snakes and monkey brains.
No! Nigerians eat snakes because Goat or cow meat is expensive so they eat snakes and rats grin
Re: Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
it's not you suspect it's true! it's true! Chinese people work for me, I know! what they eat! but they don't eat some of the things you mentioned but they eat snakes and monkey brains.
No! Nigerians eat snakes because Goat or cow meat is expensive so they eat snakes and rats grin

Eh seriously they eat those things I mentioned ooogrin
There was this chinese restaurant I saw in ondon state and I saw it on the sign board,I was scared to go inn coz I don't have the intention to buy anything,if not I would have love to confirm it to see if they sell it realy..
But all thesame dey won't display such on a sign-board if it not sold there..

No cow meat and goat meats are very very cheap as I speak with you..

75k will get you a cow minimum size..
And 15k will get you housa goat..
So how then is it expensive?
Life chicken sold at minimum of 2,500naira currently..
Snake meat I don't know for that..
People have choice and the right to eat what they like but like my Agulu friend who told me he eats snakes said he likes how it tast..
Just like fish according to him it has good tast coz he said it has fat..

Well Nigeria can't be as hungry as NK&SK together..
Have you seen where it show's statistically that nigeria is a hungry nation??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs CAR: Rohr Invites 23 Players For World Cup Qualifying Double-Header / The Predictors Gang On Rythm 93.7fm / Nigeria Thrashes Guinea 1-6 In Conakry (women's U17 World Cup Qualifier)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.