Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress (40590 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode 'Toyo Baby' In School Uniform On Movie Set / Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Elf912: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Virgin or not, she shot herself in the foot. Don't ever disclose personal issues to the world.

She doesn't know that true moral virtues include keeping all that's private truly private which includes your body, and your sexual activities or lack of it.
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by burakado17: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2017
rxgodwin:
Hmmm, this one weak me oooo.

Na ds kind news go make pesin discharge him wife on wedding night.

If i were a gal i wont throw being a virgin around.

That alone cant be my selling point.

You can be a virgin nd a bad cook, ill behaved and lustful.

Na virginity ur husband go chop

Na virginity ur husband, neighbours, inlaws, colleagues go live and interact with

Am not an advocate of promiscuicity, but its time to truly live by virtue amd high moral standards.

Persinally, all i need is tyte, nice chamber, good oza rum skills. Good culinary skill and manners. Aint much ryte?
#

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Trishiana(f): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2017
She don't know what to do with her the she is here giving us the lost and regain virginity bullshit story angry
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Trishiana(f): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2017
*with her time
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by joladoyin(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2017
I read her book

She didn't see blood then, I mean when she was raped @ 17 by her muzik teacher

Medically she is still a virgin...awaiting to see blood

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by QuietHammer(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Divay22:

No time to read that trash again....
Then fvck off and stop spamming my mention.
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Laveda(f): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2017
ibkkk:
Seriously, i see no reason for the public disclosure of her virginity in the first place.It's her private and personal affair!

Totally unnecessary. I mean, it's her life..
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by April4th(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2017
Self aggrandization gone bad. Who ask her in the first place?
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Olifiz(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2017
nNEOo:
I nearly typed something ...... undecided
Me too.... angry
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by newoffer: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Iz her virgin related to the owner of virgin atlantic ?
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Cdec(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Her virginity, her lies, her life. This shouldn't b news na. If it doesn't add to my spiritual, financial, and intellectual growth, it's not worth my concern.
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by delilwaxz(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Popularity by all means
It obvious sad grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by amakabel: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2017
so I virgin pass u
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Horlohlah: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2017
deolurexy1:

How do you know she is a good geh, After lying to everyone? you need to see how she always claim virgin ambassador. She even gets paid invites to speak on this topic schools. I remember one event like that in oshogbo last year.
She even came to my school sef to come and advise tertiary students o. Na wa oo
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Senorita123(f): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by castro316: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2017
eezeribe:
Nigerians and their stereotypes,a Virgin must not bleed during defloration and in some cases,it is 100% painless.
Educated illiterates everywhere....
I don't know why in Nigeria,those who speak out of ignorance are more than those who don't speak.

because it is wide to remain silent
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by ibkkk(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Laveda:

Totally unnecessary. I mean, it's her life..
Yes o smiley
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by KingRexUb(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2017
rxgodwin:

Na virginity ur husband, neighbours, inlaws, colleagues go live and interact with

Am not an advocate of promiscuicity, but its time to truly live by virtue amd high moral standards.

Persinally, all i need is tyte, nice chamber, good oza rum skills. Good culinary skill and manners. Aint much ryte?
#

Yeah nigga
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Chiamaka1(f): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Toyo baby,d English mistress!
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by KingRexUb(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
She is a secondary virgin na grin.
shey types of virgin dey again
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by nNEOo(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Olifiz:

Me too.... angry

That minute you question yourself what the f lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xt
you doing on thread like this undecided
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by free2ryhme: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2017
ibkkk:
Seriously, i see no reason for the public disclosure of her virginity in the first place.It's her private and personal affair!

and no one asked her for confession on social media

so whose fault is it undecided
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2017
Who gives a damn
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by ibkkk(f): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2017
free2ryhme:

and no one asked her for confession on social media

so whose fault is it undecided
I wonder.
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by boyjo: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
rxgodwin:

#

Encourage virginity.
Your girls are reading it.
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by dakeskese(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
ibkkk:

True talk!
Things that are private should be left private.
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by kaycee2505(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol she just shot herself
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by ibkkk(f): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2017
dakeskese:

True talk!
Things that are private should be left private.
Yes.
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Heeyhun(f): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2017
joladoyin:
I read her book

She didn't see blood then, I mean when she was raped @ 17 by her muzik teacher

Medically she is still a virgin...awaiting to see blood
I think it was consensual, not rape
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by moses93(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
ibkkk:

you dey mind am, she being a virgin don't add anything to anybody's life and she's there lying about her virginity. who virginity help ma sef?
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Juliusdking(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmm Wahala everywhere tongue
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by moses93(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
ibkkk:

you dey mind am, she being a virgin don't add anything to anybody's life and she's there lying about her virginity. who virginity help ma sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / E-money's Money Inspired Birthday Cake (photos) / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.