Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress (40592 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode 'Toyo Baby' In School Uniform On Movie Set / Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by ImaIma1(f): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
eezeribe:
Nigerians and their stereotypes,a Virgin must not bleed during defloration and in some cases,it is 100% painless.
Educated illiterates everywhere....
I don't know why in Nigeria,those who speak out of ignorance are more than those who don't speak.

Maybe they want to use the blood to cook soup
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Awoo88: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
eezeribe:
Nigerians and their stereotypes,a Virgin must not bleed during defloration and in some cases,it is 100% painless.
Educated illiterates everywhere....
I don't know why in Nigeria,those who speak out of ignorance are more than those who don't speak.
How many girls did you disvirgine that did not experienced pain or bleeding
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by joyfavour180: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Any training environment has to be comfortable and have enough space for seating. The ideal training room should have projectors and all of the required equipment to work with visual aids. Additionally, the training room tables should have sufficient space for laptops and desktops if students will be utilizing these resources as a part of the training. Depending on the nature of the event, conference or class held, your training room should be designed with the course requirements and curriculum in mind.

contact; info@firmgategroup.com

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by joyfavour180: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Getting Customer Service Right.
Today’s customers want to be heard, and they want to feel assured that brands are really listening to what they have to say. Customers intrinsically know when brands care about their experiences and when brands don’t. But by going the extra mile to create welcoming environments, implementing transparent communications and encouraging customer input, you are setting your brand up for long and healthy customer relationships.

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by kayart(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is just a Publicity Stunt!

Her Life, Her Problems

Some ladies don't even know who disvirgin them while we even do it themselves...
Because they don't wanna witness the agony of being injured with an organsm...!
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by Chinny5(f): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
rxgodwin:
Hmmm, this one weak me oooo.

Na ds kind news go make pesin discharge him wife on wedding night.

If i were a gal i wont throw being a virgin around.

That alone cant be my selling point.

You can be a virgin nd a bad cook, ill behaved and lustful.

Na virginity ur husband go chop

Na virginity ur husband, neighbours, inlaws, colleagues go live and interact with

Am not an advocate of promiscuicity, but its time to truly live by virtue amd high moral standards.

Persinally, all i need is tyte, nice chamber, good oza rum skills. Good culinary skill and manners. Aint much ryte?
#
Give me five joor grin
Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by VeriteMFBank: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
LET US HELP YOU CREATE WEALTH

Contrary to popular belief, wealth creation is not all about having money to invest. In fact, it is all about where and how to invest. At Verite Microfinance Bank, we work with you to understand your plans for the future. Then we assist you in creating financial strategies to save and invest wisely to earn good returns on your investment.

With Our Track records and Testimonies, these has enable us at Verite Microfinance Bank show to the world how Professional, Innovative and honest we are in doing business.

As a Verite Microfinance Bank Client and Investor, you will benefit from all our Experience, Expertise and Alliances.

Re: Juliana Olayode "Toyo Baby" Lied About Her Virginity - Fans Slam Actress by KATELY(f): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] I NO WNT FOLOW TALK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / E-money's Money Inspired Birthday Cake (photos) / Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.