Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited (5342 Views)

Marketing Executive At Fusion Wave / Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited Are They Real? / Fusion Mobile Nig Ltd Invitee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by johncreek: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited – At Fusion Mobile Nigeria we use only the most modern, convenient and interesting solutions. We make learning easy and fun. We want you to excel with little or no struggle. We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Marketing Executive

Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan – Oyo

Duties

Plan and manage market sales strategy.
Identify new/potential market segments for growth & intensive business penetration.
Lead, formulate and propose appropriate solution based on client requirements.
Maintain & build good rapport with new & existing clients.
Requirements

B.Sc/HND qualification
Minimum of 1 years relevant experience
Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Resourceful, self-starter, and self-motivator.
A team player with good personality.

Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Job Type: Full Time

Job Description

You will manage existing customer relationships and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas as well as secure new customers.

Key Responsibilities

Business plan based on minimum set with quarterly updates.
Qualify customer opportunities using:
Uncovering needs framework,
Understanding the buying phases
Using and understanding the Persuasive Selling methodology
Actively useage of our E-learning app
Sales Meetings/Activity Management:

Follow the Persuasive Selling principles
Give report of sales for the week during the weekly meetings
Always send out confirmation letter to the customer and update Post call notes after the sales meetings
Requirements

A B.Sc/B.Ed/HND/OND is required with a minimum of 2 years industry or equivalent sales experience.
You should possess exceptional drive for results, hunter sales skills with enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com

Interested applicants should apply accordingly

Source:http://seenewjobs.com/apply-for-latest-recruitment-at-fusion-mobile-2/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by lizzygrace(f): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2017
We hear grin
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by fvckme(f): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2017
Hahaha grin grin
Our HR don come again.
Lalasticlala be like you no like this OP..
Make I wake pass tongue
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by galax1: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Let me tell u guys about this fussion mobile.last year i got a message to come to an interview in asaba close to mtn office at a plaza wen i got there i went straight to the office and asked for the person that sent the text dat i am from d dss office omo see denying.i called the no it was not going tru again they said they are not doing any interview that they sell supplement.the guy i met was quaking.i told him that we will be coming back soon.u know dat no never rang till today
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by feyijeunso: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pls house fusion mobile called for interview, whoelse receive their invitation
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by feyijeunso: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pls house fusion mobile called for interview, whoelse receive their invitation?
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by Erec(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
feyijeunso:
Pls house fusion mobile called for interview, whoelse receive their invitation

yeah i also got the the invite.

i am still thinking on what topic to write the essay.. [color=#990000][/color]

you got a perfect idea?
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by Erec(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please who have an idea of the working condition of the said company.... they specification said its full time job... i smartly want to know what i am stretching my ass for.... i don't want to be a single day marketing slave or rather waste my transport if it not worth while.

please talk to a brother here
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by feyijeunso: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Erec:
Please who have an idea of the working condition of the said company.... they specification said its full time job... i smartly want to know what i am stretching my ass for.... i don't want to be a single day marketing slave or rather waste my transport if it not worth while.

please talk to a brother here
Please house, help us to know their working condition especially if their salary package is based on commission because these days most marketing job is based on commission.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by feyijeunso: 6:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Erec:

yeah i also got the the invite.

i am still thinking on what topic to write the essay.. [color=#990000][/color]

you got a perfect idea?

Install their app, click on my school online as they said, you will see sample of topics that people have posted. You can develop your own in that direction.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by galax1: 6:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Run 4 ur life gnld....nothing like mobile there..the are marketing drugs
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by Erec(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
galax1:
Run 4 ur life gnld....nothing like mobile there..the are marketing drugs

This is serious and they will let people go through all sort of tress?

no wonder they warned ahead of time because they just have alot of people to contain.

NB: Candidates will not be reimbursed for transportation to the venue of this interview.

this guys are not serious.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by Erec(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
fvckme:
Hahaha grin grin
Our HR don come again.
Lalasticlala be like you no like this OP..
Make I wake pass tongue

Good day friend,

I got an invite from fusion mobile ...... see below

please can you tell me how real they are, and hope its not gnld?

to me
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application with Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited.

We would like to invite you for an interview/Examination by 9:00 AM on Tuesday, 19th of September, 2017
at 43B, Emina Crescent, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.

Note: You are required to bring the following:

- Valid Identification

- A copy of your Resume/CV.

1. As part of your assessment, follow this link https:///LwJVB1 to download and install our e-Learning Mobile App from Playstore.
2. Click on "MY ONLINE SCHOOL"
3. Post an Essay on any topic of your choice in not more than 100 words.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by Erec(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2017
feyijeunso:

Install their app, click on my school online as they said, you will see sample of topics that people have posted. You can develop your own in that direction.

Hi, I wasn't able to go for the invite... I was stuck with schedules. I proposed a reapointment. Did you go for it and what does the offer look like. Please ur urgent response will be appreciated. Please mail your number to me auduabdul28@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by Erec(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Erec:

Good day friend,

I got an invite from fusion mobile ...... see below

please can you tell me how real they are, and hope its not gnld?

to me
Dear Applicant,

We would like to invite you for an interview/Examination by 9:00 AM on Tuesday, 19th of September, 2017
at 43B, Emina Crescent, off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.

- Valid Identification

1. As part of your assessment, follow this link https:///LwJVB1 to download and install our e-Learning Mobile App from Playstore.
3. Post an Essay on any topic of your choice in not more than 100 words.

Hi ,if you paricipated for the interview please tell me how it went
Really need the info
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by folamb: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls what's up with Fusion Mobile? Also got a mail from them today. Has anyone gone for their interview before? Pls kindly help a brother.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by Victorarinze1: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls how is this Fusion mobile interview. I received a mail from them now for an interview in Abuja. What's dia possible question? Help a brother pls.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by ZandaBright: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Me too
Victorarinze1:
Pls how is this Fusion mobile interview. I received a mail from them now for an interview in Abuja. What's dia possible question? Help a brother pls.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by AirMarshal1: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
I got same invitation yesterday 20/11/2017...interview scheduled for this Friday 24th Nov at Abuja.
Please can a fellow with an experience or useful information, share with and advise us.
Or reach me on...
onuorahpn@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by qozyme24(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
I got the same message as well....let's hope for the best...and if they are into GNLD .....we ll know tomorrow.
Dear Applicant,

We would like to invite you for an interview/Examination by 10:00 AM on
Friday, 24th of November, 2017 at Sharon Ultimate Hotel Area 3 Garki
Abuja FCT.

- Valid Identification

1. As part of your assessment, follow this link https:///LwJVB1 to
download and install our e-Learning Mobile App from Playstore.
3. Post an Essay on any topic of your choice in not more than 100
words.

Please, confirm your attendance by sending your name, phone number and
state of residence to 08104639590.

You may also direct further inquiries to the above number, should you
have any.

Should you do well in the interview, you will be posted to work in your
state of residence. This interview at Abuja is thus a collective
interview for all applicants.

Regards,
Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by ZandaBright: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
I got this message too but I couldn't attend..How was the interview?
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by policy12: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
qozyme24:
I got the same message as well....let's hope for the best...and if they are into GNLD .....we ll know tomorrow.
Dear Applicant,

We would like to invite you for an interview/Examination by 10:00 AM on
Friday, 24th of November, 2017 at Sharon Ultimate Hotel Area 3 Garki
Abuja FCT.

- Valid Identification

1. As part of your assessment, follow this link https:///LwJVB1 to
download and install our e-Learning Mobile App from Playstore.
3. Post an Essay on any topic of your choice in not more than 100
words.

Please, confirm your attendance by sending your name, phone number and
state of residence to 08104639590.

You may also direct further inquiries to the above number, should you
have any.

Should you do well in the interview, you will be posted to work in your
state of residence. This interview at Abuja is thus a collective
interview for all applicants.

Regards,
Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited

Hello how was the interview?
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by chukzonwa(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
I went but didn't stay. There were a lot of pipo. Some frm Lagos Kano abj etc. I perceived it was a marketing kinda job that y I left after writin my name in d attendance sheet.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by Victorarinze1: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
chukzonwa:
I went but didn't stay. There were a lot of pipo. Some frm Lagos Kano abj etc. I perceived it was a marketing kinda job that y I left after writin my name in d attendance sheet.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by Victorarinze1: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Run for ur life my people! Its a marketing job. The worst is DAT I was selected to work without basic salary and also pay N30,000 as a fee for being in possession of dia material which will be paid bk if d appointment is terminated.
Re: Apply For Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited by chukzonwa(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Imagine...

(1) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! / Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 / The Call That Changed My Life......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.