Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 (5326 Views)

Apply For KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 / Nestlé CWAR Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
This thread is solely dedicated to discussion, asking of questions and passing of information pertaining to Grand Cereals graduate trainee programme 2022 .

How was your assessment test today?

On my part, I think the time was very fast especially the numerical reasoning session that involved no calculator usage.
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Omuka: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
They have called for test?
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omuka:
They have called for test?
Yes it was held today online. I don't know if it is in batches. The test was conducted by Dragnet

Check your spam folder to see if you have any message with sender name "FOT administrator"
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Omuka: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
matex97:
Yes it was held today online. I don't know if it is in batches. The test was conducted by Dragnet

Check your spam folder to see if you have any message with sender name "FOT administrator"
I didn't see the invite. Maybe i was not selected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omuka:
I didn't see the invite. Maybe i was not selected.
Oh! So sorry about that. God will favour us greatly
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Omuka: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2022
matex97:
Oh! So sorry about that. God will favour us greatly
ameen.
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Patriot9: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2022
They have done the test already?
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Patriot9:
They have done the test already?
Yes. It was done online yesterday. I don't know if the test invitation link will be sent in batches. Still keep checking
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by nifnif: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
I know right... And the questions for the numerical reasoning were actually fair but no time... And when I read their FAQs they said any assessment that needs calculator, that calculator would be provided automatically on the test page but I didn't see any. �nawa o.
matex97:
This thread is solely dedicated to discussion, asking of questions and passing of information pertaining to Grand Cereals graduate trainee programme 2022 .

On my part, I think the time was very fast especially the numerical reasoning session that involved no calculator usage.
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
nifnif:
I know right... And the questions for the numerical reasoning were actually fair but no time... And when I read their FAQs they said any assessment that needs calculator, that calculator would be provided automatically on the test page but I didn't see any. �nawa o.
Exactly. I was also expecting to see the calculator been displayed during the numerical reasoning session.
God will favour us
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by nifnif: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amen.
matex97:
Exactly. I was also expecting to see the calculator been displayed during the numerical reasoning session.
God will favour us
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by damsjujet(m): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Verbal time wasn't enough.
I hope they shortlist soon.

How much do they pay their Graduate Trainee?
nifnif:
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by nifnif: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
I don't have an idea.
damsjujet:
Verbal time wasn't enough.
I hope they shortlist soon.

How much do they pay their Graduate Trainee?
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Mikolobest: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
matex97:

I don't know why they said they'll provide calculator on the screen, and nothing happened. The thing was shocking
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mikolobest:

I don't know why they said they'll provide calculator on the screen, and nothing happened. The thing was shocking
It was very shocking
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Ned44: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Has anyone gotten a feedback from grand Cereals yet? It seems they have already reached out to successful candidates already.
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by nifnif: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
What makes you think so?
Ned44:
Has anyone gotten a feedback from grand Cereals yet? It seems they have already reached out to successful candidates already.
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Ned44: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's been 10+ days. How long does it take to mark an assessment test and get back to candidates? These employers and recruiters need to do better.
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ned44:
It's been 10+ days. How long does it take to mark an assessment test and get back to candidates? These employers and recruiters need to do better.
The delay is unpleasant
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by nifnif: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Please has anyone heard from Grand Cereals/Dragnet since after the test?
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
nifnif:
Please has anyone heard from Grand Cereals/Dragnet since after the test?

I got a mail from them two days ago asking me to forward my Resume on a google form, and also update it on my profile in their career portal, as they noticed I didn't submit it along side my application.
I'm sure they still working on shortlisting candidates for the next stage.
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by nifnif: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
Okay. Thank you.
Odosamase:

I got a mail from them two days ago asking me to forward my Resume on a google form, and also update it on my profile in their career portal, as they noticed I didn't submit it along side my application.
I'm sure they still working on shortlisting candidates for the next stage.
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Mahyorkun: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Any update on Grand cereals??
Haven't heard from them after sending my cv to them
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by johnovie64: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
They've started sending interview mail
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Ned44: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
O well. Now I can rest. One full month of uncertainty. I really hope the inefficiency doesn't affect those that eventually get hired. Quite a big red flag.
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
johnovie64:
They've started sending interview mail
Please how did you get to know this and were you sent one as well?
Thanks very much
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by johnovie64: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
matex97:
Please how did you get to know this and were you sent one as well?
Thanks very much

Yeah I got an interview mail, don't know if the mail would be sent in batches
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
johnovie64:

Yeah I got an interview mail, don't know if the mail would be sent in batches
Okay. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by harrijay: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Pls is this recruitment exercise concluded?
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by harrijay: 4:43pm On May 10, 2022
No any update till now
Re: Grand Cereals Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 by Shamara123: 6:10am On May 28, 2022
Has anyone gotten an invite for the assessment center?
Do you know what we are to expect?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halliburton's Aptitude Test / Vacancies At UCH, IBADAN. / Gipp Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.