Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time (81620 Views)

Michael Jackson’s Youngest Son Blanket Buys N950 Million House As He Turns 18 / After Turning 18, Michael Jackson’s Youngest Son Blanket Buys ₦950 Million House / Janet Jackson's Son, Eissa Visits US For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Monk92(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
I don't know why people are ignoring the obvious truth. That Michael Jackson altered his skin colour and made himself look Caucasian doesn't make him white, he's still a NEGRO! His genes/DNA can never change from being black to white. Since he had kids with a white woman, his children should be biracial and not white. MJ hated himself and his race so much that not only could he not bear to be black man, he couldn't bear to have children that were black too or had any trace of blackness in them. And reports show that his wives conceived through Invitro fertilization so my own theory is that he used the sperm cells of a white man to bear white children. This is just too tragic.

A man decides to do what he wants with his body and that gives you sleepless night?!
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by jc4real(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
StainlessH:

Also trying to phantom.

As in Tecno. grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Victar:
But why would somebody just wake up and name his kid BLANKET...

Look at you..

White names might be funny but look indepth it has meaning,

1. What is a blanket used for?
2. What was the mindset of the parent at the time of his birth?
3. What a f*c#cck??
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Disneylady(f): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Michael didn't not bleach intentionally, he had a skin disease called Vitiligo so he had to tone his skin to make his skin an even tone

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by lalanice(f): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

So that you'll buy and fix it on ur hair abigrin
I honestly thought about it cheesy

But he is going to cut it at some point, when he realises I was right grin
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by eaglechild: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
cescky:

weak arguement, so i wont bother checking other names..the name iknow there is maraiah carey...shes not half black, shes quarter
Apparently you haven't come across many mixed folks before. I can tell you that a good number of them look very Caucasian.
My cousin's child has ginger hair and looks 100% Caucasian. If not that the mother is the one who is black people like you would have been running there mouths (if the father was the black person)
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Arobake: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
What obvious truth? � You might want to Google the "obvious" truth of celebrities who people dont know are blacks like tge attached actress.

Fabulocity:
I don't know why people are ignoring the obvious truth. That Michael Jackson altered his skin colour and made himself look Caucasian doesn't make him white, he's still a NEGRO! His genes/DNA can never change from being black to white. Since he had kids with a white woman, his children should be biracial and not white. MJ hated himself and his race so much that not only could he not bear to be black man, he couldn't bear to have children that were black too or had any trace of blackness in them. And reports show that his wives conceived through Invitro fertilization so my own theory is that he used the sperm cells of a white man to bear white children. This is just too tragic.

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by FroshJaynex(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
lalanice:
he'd look better if he cut that hair
That is his father's wig
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
see as he resemble him papa not.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Arobake: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
[

quote author=ProWalker post=59593813]

There is nothing black in that boy [/quote]

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by TundeHashim(m): 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:
The day Micheal Jackson bleached to a white freak is the day I lost my respect for him. A legend nonetheless.
doubt if he needs anyone's respect. Besides, it's his life, what's our motherfucking business
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
cescky:

shes refereing to the child

MJ had vitiligo yes

i guess he also had vitiligo of the nose and hair right?

go and read up on his inferiority complex
He already curled his hair when he was still dark skinned. During the 70s and 80s a lot of black people were curling their hair. Many black people also do nose jobs just to look good without having anything to do with inferiority.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
People are just unnecessarily blinded by stupidity, it's so hilarious. But it's not my job to tell stupid people that they're stupid, so it's not even my bidness✌️ Can't force anyone to accept my views. But then the truth is just undeniablegrin

cescky:

evidently you dont know anything about vitiligo, this child is white, unbeliavable how easy people can be fooled.

dont mind these ignorant nigerians...thats a white boy, nothing black about him...no matter how mixed/white a child is, if he has black genes in in him it can be seen from one of these, his hair,nose, lips..if the colour isnt evident. no wonder we have frail grand mas and pas ruling in this nation....we have abundant gullible youths
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by kraayfeesh(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
wahala wa ooo

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
That's the basis for this little tantrum you're throwing. Which is funny because, I don't think we've ever crossed paths nor have I ever unleashed my fury on you. Nairaland just gives every little imp the nerve and audacity to quote you and say shît. Obliterate yourself from my mentions henceforth.
DarkRebel69:

You are an ignorant fool! And the only tragic thing here is the magnitude of your ignorance, and also the arrogant, devil-may-care manner you strut about this forum, misleading the gullible and uninformed sheeple with your half-baked regurgitations.

If Michael indeed did use the sperm of a white man when he did IVF, then how do you explain Blanket having the nose of a Negro? Blanket is not even fully caucasian. Physical forensic nullifies your theory, madam.

To correct that irresponsible fib of yours: Michael did not hate the fact that he was black man. Did he have low self-esteem? Yes. But that was only because of the trauma his father, Joe, put him through as a kid. Joe physically and verbally abused him as a child, and made cruel jokes about the size of Michael's nose. But all these were not why he underwent plastic surgery.
He suffered a rare skin condition called "vitiligo" i.e. some portions of his skin were significantly lighter than other areas. He also suffered severe burns after his hair caught fire while doing a Pepsi-sponsored live performance. All of these neccesitated his plastic surgery, 'cause without the surgery he would have looked as hideous as one of those dancing monsters in the "Thriller" music video.

Please, always speak with facts, and not based on your dumb theories. This is a man that was unjustly persecuted in his lifetime by a racist media who just couldn't apprehend how a single black man could be so successful. He does not deserve to be disrespected in death. Guard your tongue, woman.

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by USUKUMA(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
cescky:

weak arguement, so i wont bother checking other names..the name iknow there is maraiah carey...shes not half black, shes quarter

kk, whatever keeps you's repulsive ignorant self from jumping into the Lagos lagoon!"
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by silkytouch(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Looks like a cute girl...
Arya Stark
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by saaedlee: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
hooli:
blanket kor bedsheet ni
Abeg like this goat for no reason

God bless you, abeg come make i buy beer give you, you just made me laugh,
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Blanket?na which kind yeye name be that?imagine him telling a nigerian girl "hello my name is blanket."
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by USUKUMA(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
cesky and the other hating B, I can only assume you drones is jus newbies on NL.
A year ago, we'd a thread on FP-- a "Caucasian kid" from a black parent!! yes, black. Nigerian too. He'd every white kid feature, but he came from a black parent!!! smfh.

b/w, DARKREBEL, our rapaestro... is that really you?
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by eitsei(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
USUKUMA:

It's perfectly normal for biracial children
to look as if they are 100% Caucasian.
Here are some examples: MARIAH CAREY, LENA HORNE, JOLEN IVY, JAX AND JAID NILON, RASHIDA JONES... these persons mentioned here are all African Americans, but got Caucasian features more.

Prince apparently has vitiligo (the disease
that lightened Michael's skin), just like
Michael: you can see the heavy resemblance too. MJ never hated his race, my friend. not how you put it.
Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield) is African American, his father is black and Michael does not look like African American
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by purples25(f): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fearlez:
Let his ghost be. Just a picture of his kid and you went off like a tap with broken spigot reeling about his life.

You wear fake hair to look like a white woman, so you're more guilty than he was given the fact he had to battle with the pressure of his stardom, while you're just an internet mono-maniacial commoner, trying hard to look like a Hollywood picture

Chisos ! shocked Why did you finish her like that now ? Savage you are, chill you have not lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trendzbase:
Pop legend, Michael Jackson's youngest child, Blanket Jackson, 15, was spotted after leaving his Taekwondo class on Wednesday.
Blanket who shies away from the media unlike his older sister, Paris Jackson, is said to be a straight-A student who attends martial arts classes after school.

See Photos below:

MORE @: http://trendzbase..com/2017/08/michael-jacksons-son-blanket-seen-for.html
Fine bo, though after all the fame of his dad he still ended in hell.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Bluebrain101: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:

so

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by naifizzy: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
Dont be ignorant.
MJ had a skin disease know as vitiligo.... Different pacthes of his skin were white. Google vitiligo and learn about it.
He then even out his complexion by bleaching.

He was a global star and had a complex. He couldn't tolerate having white pacthes on his body hence he did what he did.

As for his kids. Have you heard of Designer baby? I bet you haven't.
You can alter the appearance of your baby as long has you have both white and black DNA. You can decide which one can be more dominant or otherwise through gentics modifications.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designer_baby

So dont ignorantly say things without knowing the facts.

MJs first son Prince has vitiligo as well.

He didnt want his children to face the same fate as his that was why he had white mothers for his kids and altered their genetics to be more dominantly white.

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Gorthy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
But why the pikin come be like........
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well that's another interesting theory, I had mine and you've shown me yours. You did so in a civilized manner without resorting to insults like some imbecilès did. It makes a lot of sense though but we won't really know the truth then.
naifizzy:

Dont be ignorant.
MJ had a skin disease know as vitiligo.... Different pacthes of his skin where white. Google vitiligo and learn about it.
He then even out his complexion bu bleaching.

He was a global star and had a complex. He couldn't having white pacthes on his body hence he did what he did.

As for his kids. Have you heard of Designer baby? I bet you haven't.
You can alter the appearance of your baby as long has you have both white and black DNA. You can decide which one can be more dominant or otherwise through gentics modifications.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designer_baby

So dont ignorantly say things without knowing the facts.

MJs first son Prince has vitiligo as well.

He didnt want his children to face the same fate as his that was why he had white mothers for his kids and altered their genetics to be more dominantly white.

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by VeriteMFBank: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
LET US HELP YOU CREATE WEALTH

Contrary to popular belief, wealth creation is not all about having money to invest. In fact, it is all about where and how to invest. At Verite Microfinance Bank, we work with you to understand your plans for the future. Then we assist you in creating financial strategies to save and invest wisely to earn good returns on your investment.

With Our Track records and Testimonies, these has enable us at Verite Microfinance Bank show to the world how Professional, Innovative and honest we are in doing business.

As a Verite Microfinance Bank Client and Investor, you will benefit from all our Experience, Expertise and Alliances.

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by 9jatatafo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
This guy has no black man's DNA. Pure Caucasian
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by motherfucker: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
Bless you. Those are not his kids... QED! None looks like him... and even his brother's kids, one of whom deflowered Kim K, look some much like him. They even did a song together, way back. That guy is so weird.. apart from his legendary songs and artistry, I do not like his ways.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by USUKUMA(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
eitsei:
Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield) is African American, his father is black and Michael does not look like African American

dude, you're lost here. did you even read my op?
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by USUKUMA(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
purples25:

Chisos ! shocked Why did you finish her like that now ? Savage you are, chill you have not lipsrsealed

COMMENT OF THE WEEK GOES TO FEARLEZ. LMAOOUU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.