Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Wanted: Free Web Design Softwares - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wanted: Free Web Design Softwares (1045 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / Mifihost - Premium Free Domain And Free Web Hosting Services / Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Free Web Design Softwares by luzgarb(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2007
please i need free web design software.
phemy4real2007@yahoo.com
Re: Wanted: Free Web Design Softwares by IG: 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2007
checkout www.nvu.com
Re: Wanted: Free Web Design Softwares by kanna84: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2010
Thank you for the best information from you. I want to share this to you, About the domain name and hosting services, Then i got my domain name as an international one with free hosting srevices from this site http://www.tucktail.com/ got @ lowest costs only. Also they giving me the good services and also free too like, • FREE Photo Album • FREE! Quick Blogcast • FREE! Hosting with Site Builder • FREE! Personalized Email • FREE! Forwarding / Masking • FREE! 100-Pack Email Forwarding • FREE! Starter Web Page • FREE! "For Sale" Parked Page • FREE! Parked Page w/ Domain • FREE! Total DNS Control • FREE! Change of Registration • FREE! Status Alerts • FREE! Domain Name Locking
Re: Wanted: Free Web Design Softwares by seenjhon: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2010
Nice sharing. thanks, ,
Re: Wanted: Free Web Design Softwares by pnn20: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2013
Hallo my fellow Nigerians. My name is Peter Nguli and I am the author of the article on Chinua Achebe (Nolonger at ease, things fall apart for a man of the people) which is subject to discussion here on the sub-topic: 'A Kenyan's Tribute to Chinua Achebe'. Firstly, I would like to say thank you for all your contributions. I read your contributions in the internet. There is no question that Chinualimogu Albert Achebe was a great writer, a mentor and a hero for Africa. In Kenyan secondary schools, we had to read his books in order to pass English literature and I have a lot of regards for Chinua Achebe for shaping up my English, literary devices, humour, creativity and metaphor. I am sorry to see that the post here has created inter-clan wars but that was not my intention: I was just writing to pay my tribute to a great African hero. I am not at all interested with Nigerian politics but what I know is that every child in Africa grew up with Achebe and he was a great asset to this African continent. I would like to say thank you again to those who appreciated my article published in the Kenyan Standard Digital and would ask that you may wish to read more of my articles in the same newspaper. I would particularly pay my respects to the poster named 'Every Lady'. We are all Africans living in a global village of a continent and I would advise that you live peacefully as brothers and sisters. Thank you very Much. You can reach me at pnn20@hotmail.com Peter Nguli

(1) (Reply)

Coolest Web Designs In Nigeria! / 10 Ways Any Nigerian Can Make Money From Online Blog! / Little Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.