Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery (51890 Views)

Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs / Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Khutie: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
•••realest, do yhur thang.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebusfav:
Beautiful deaf model and 2016 National "Silver" Goldwell ColorZoom Recipient, Ayanna Michele, has revealed that  she wasn't born deaf even though she doesn't remember being able to hear at all. 

Ayanna who took to Instagram to reveal this wrote; 

"I wasn't born deaf. I was born hearing; although I don't remember being able to hear at all. I've been having hearing problems since I was a child. My mother just thought I was mischievous and I didn't like to listen. Until they found out I actually couldn't hear. I ended up wearing a hearing aid in my left ear & remained completely deaf in my right ear. Ever since I was 6 years old.

Regardless of my disability I've always excelled in school & amongst my peers. My doctors use to tell me... one day you're gonna go completely deaf. I am in my 20's now & I actually went completely deaf this year (2017). My doctor gave me an option; I could choose to go through a long process of surgery; which would give me an attempt to at least have a percentage of hearing or remain completely deaf. -
No, no need. 
I'm gonna do my thing... the world will adjust OR not."

http://www.lailasblog.com/deaf-model-ayanna-michele-reveals-never-went-surgery/

Lalasticlala

we don hear you
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by YINKS89(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Deaf ND slaying... Na real WA.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by veacea: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
OMG

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by kingsley3218(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
How we go take chyke the bae na since she no dey hear pin?
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Guilderland1:
My hand no dey for this one,
See how igbo man beats Oyibo man for calling Biafra scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Craj0qAnOV4
If e want, make e kill all de oyibos for dis world, biafra na still scam grin
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by pally123: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Don't know but two set of gurls I want to bleep.....
1. Deaf gurlz
2. albino gurls
Same here bro
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by tofolo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
What about little people? grin
Emeskhalifa:
[sup][/sup]1. Deaf gurlz
2. albino gurls
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Guilderland1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
If e want, make e kill all de oyibos for dis world, biafra na still scam grin

He go come for u, my hand no dey for your matter

1 Like

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
tofolo:
What about little people? grin

Dwarf u mean??
Noooo way.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by AuroraB(f): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
How many percent of hearing loss or is it complete 'deaf'
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by colonelkickass(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
oro earth yii lasan
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by colossus91(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
the pics is very acceptable...shebi she no dey hear word grin
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
From few comments on here, one could sense that Nigerians stigmatise a lot. That she's deaf doesn't mean she can't be a model, so what's wrong with that?.

Later you all will call the Westerners Racist when you're not different.

3 Likes

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by shigishege: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebusfav:
Beautiful deaf model and 2016 National "Silver" Goldwell ColorZoom Recipient, Ayanna Michele, has revealed that  she wasn't born deaf even though she doesn't remember being able to hear at all. 

Ayanna who took to Instagram to reveal this wrote; 

"I wasn't born deaf. I was born hearing; although I don't remember being able to hear at all. I've been having hearing problems since I was a child. My mother just thought I was mischievous and I didn't like to listen. Until they found out I actually couldn't hear. I ended up wearing a hearing aid in my left ear & remained completely deaf in my right ear. Ever since I was 6 years old.

Regardless of my disability I've always excelled in school & amongst my peers. My doctors use to tell me... one day you're gonna go completely deaf. I am in my 20's now & I actually went completely deaf this year (2017). My doctor gave me an option; I could choose to go through a long process of surgery; which would give me an attempt to at least have a percentage of hearing or remain completely deaf. -
No, no need. 
I'm gonna do my thing... the world will adjust OR not."

http://www.lailasblog.com/deaf-model-ayanna-michele-reveals-never-went-surgery/

Lalasticlala

o girl u better go do am. u nor fit hear for nija u are in problem. see how u look u nor fine at all and ur hear come get fault join am dem offer u solution u reject o girl u get problem. u wan make we adjust to ur life ba ? ehnn no wahala na we go adjust
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by goldedprince: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Guilderland1:

lol bro wtf
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by maduxs: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Same thing with buhari he can't hear too and he is a president and nigerians has adjusted to reading picture meaning so you can be what ever you wanna be
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
ehya she is suffering the same sickness with Buhari... deaf and dumb
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by chiiraq802(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]The girl set oooo....
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by lailo: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
these slay people look like rags to me
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by EHI9ICE(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
handsomeclouds:
Very ungodly be itch. Who should be closer to God?

grin grin grin
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by EHI9ICE(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Factfinder1:
It would have been worst if she was hearing.....we don lost dis one ooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Codyt(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
So pathetic... That ya'll can't even get the subtle message from that post. Like, have you really imagined life without your ears? Awfully quiet, all the time yep. Have you? Here's someone who is making life count... Making herself happy all ya'll do is talk thrash smh. Just pathetic. angry

2 Likes

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by andyanders: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Direct her to Prophet T.B. Joshua and her problems will be a thing of the past.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Guilderland1:

You are very stupid. I'm reportin' your misleadin' video on youtube ASAP.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Acebrain28(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
From few comments on here, one could sense that Nigerians stigmatise a lot. That she's deaf doesn't mean she can't be a model, so what's wrong with that?.

Later you all will call the Westerners Racist when you're not different.

I TELL YOU! THEY JUDGE YOU TO GRASS ALL BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HEAR LIKE THEM. THEY FORGET A HUMAN BEING IS VERY COMPLEX. THEY FORGET INTELLIGENCE IS RELATIVE TO A PERSON'S "IQ" AND NOT BECAUSE HE/SHE CAN HEAR. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT A DEAF PERSON CAN DO "ANYTHING" THEY CAN DO IF GIVEN THE SAME OPPORTUNITY AND TRAINING THEY GET. I CAN GO ON AND ON.. I AGREE, IT IS A HEARING WORLD BUT BEING DEAF DOES NOT MAKE US LESS HUMAN. WE THINK, WE REASON, WE LEARN DESPITE ALL ODDS AND WE DON'T LOSE FOCUS. IT IS VERY SAVAGERY THE MANNER MANY HEARING NIGERIANS BOTH EDUCATED AND ILLITERATES DISPLAY BY JUMPING UNTO ANY OPPORTUNITY TO BELITTLE A PERSON SIMPLY BECAUSE HE/SHE IS DEAF OR HARD OF HEARING. ASK YOURSELF IF YOU WERE DEAF WHERE WILL YOU BE TODAY? IF ONLY THEY CAN BE DEAF FOR A MONTH AND TRY TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE IN THIS HARD COUNTRY THEN THEY MAY BEGIN WEIGHTING A DEAF PERSON WITH A JUST MIND-SET

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by GloryCardinal(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Guilderland1:
My hand no dey for this one, See how igbo man beats Oyibo man for calling Biafra scam.

see this foul how did you know?
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by dipznano: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
1. Deaf gurlz
2. albino gurls

About your number 1 wish, when it's about to come true, be sure to have a gag so your whole neighbourhood won't know what's up!

Remember she can't hear herself moan or scream!

grin grin grin
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Max24: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
1. Deaf gurlz
2. albino gurls
Hope u will marry them afterwards.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Max24:

Hope u will marry them afterwards.
Baba u no wish me well ooo
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
dipznano:

About your number 1 wish, when it's about to come true, be sure to have a gag so your whole neighbourhood won't know what's up!

Remember she can't hear herself moan or scream!

grin grin grin
tongue

My neighbors don't care the kindda life am leaving. Only my Landlord does, n he's house is far from mine tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.