Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery (51892 Views)

Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs / Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka (2) (3) (4)

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Max24: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Baba u no wish me well ooo
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by tunary(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
This one no go hard to F U C K at all
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by segebase(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
Don't know but two set of gurls I want to bleep.....
1. Deaf gurlz
2. albino gurls

Albino sweet die
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Richy4(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmm!! that's s cool profession for the deaf..Even when the holy people scream for her to cover up her body...she will simply ignore them because she can't hear.. cheesy
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Peterosky(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
adorablevic:
fine girl.. at least u won't hear those boys lying to you
.Hehe! babe, why wouldn't boys lie to you when you girls are mostly interested in material things while genuine and real love is being abandoned. You know the saying "any child that says the mother will not sleep, the child too will not sleep "Any way, I apologize unbehalf of those boys that have been
lying to you.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Rooneyboy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
thesuave10:
All these nonsense slay queens. Some ladies no dey hear word grin

With which ears cheesy
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
segebase:

Albino sweet die

Are u serious? shocked shocked

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by wizod(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Some useless guys will go after her smelly pussy.
Well let her slay now until when death will slay her
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by tafabaloo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
1. Deaf gurlz
2. albino gurls

Were l'omo !
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by tofolo(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Them dey make sense ooooo wink
Emeskhalifa:

Dwarf u mean??
Noooo way.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
So what's the difference btw her and every other woman in all of history.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
AuroraB:
How many percent of hearing loss or is it complete 'deaf'
PERHAPS U'RE ALSO A HEARING IMPAIRED. JUST THINKING.
ON THE POST, SLAYING AINT ALLOW IN THE DEAF COMUNITY. HENCE, ON BEHALF OF THE DEAF. SHE IS DISOWN.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by AuroraB(f): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
sarafa68:

PERHAPS U'RE ALSO A HEARING IMPAIRED. JUST THINKING.
ON THE POST, SLAYING AINT ALLOW IN THE DEAF COMUNITY. HENCE, ON BEHALF OF THE DEAF. SHE IS DISOWN.
You are shouting. Your English teacher would be proud of ya. Write in your language, I'll understand angry
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by MrCross: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
"BEAUTIFUL DEAF MODEL" tho

Meanwhile...

Dis Life ehnnnn...
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Guilderland1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

You are very stupid. I'm reportin' your misleadin' video on youtube ASAP.

Oya motherfucker come and beat me, tell ceo of youtub that you are an afonja pig
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
AuroraB:
You are shouting. Your English teacher would be proud of ya. Write in your language, I'll understand angry
EASY NA! U NO FIT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE JOKE AGAIN? U DON THE LOOK FOR HOW TO TACKLE ME. HABA!
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by AuroraB(f): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
sarafa68:

EASY NA! U NO FIT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE JOKE AGAIN? U DON THE LOOK FOR HOW TO TACKLE ME. HABA!
No hard feelings smiley
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by motherfucker: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Guilderland1:

Oya motherfucker come and beat me, tell ceo of youtub that you are an afonja pig

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
AuroraB:
No hard feelings smiley
MIND U AM A HEARING IMPAIRED LIKE THE GIRL(ANYANA).
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by AuroraB(f): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
sarafa68:

MIND U AM A HEARING IMPAIRED LIKE THE GIRL(ANYANA).
Pelee dear smiley. Didn't know. But why are you telling me that?
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by TENHEU22(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
1. Deaf gurlz
2. albino gurls
3. And dwarf gurls
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Afritop(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
So if she is getting nacked she will not make any sound or moan, she go just dey look you like mumu
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Pelee dear smiley. Didn't know. But why are you telling me that?
JUST TO SHOW THAT, NO DISS INTENDED.
IT WAS UR INITIAL COMMENT THAT TRIGGERED MY CURIOSITY.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by AuroraB(f): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
sarafa68:

JUST TO SHOW THAT, NO DISS INTENDED.
IT WAS UR INITIAL COMMENT THAT TRIGGERED MY CURIOSITY.
Mmmmmmm...I got you smiley
Have worked with a hospital that has ENT to it's specialties.
No offense taken.

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by olu1759(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Woos woobi,won pe eeeeeee.
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
TENHEU22:
3. And dwarf gurls
That dwarf dey turn pesin off sha. Especially if she has this kinda masculine tone (most of dem dwarf females dey get male voice).sad
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Marineetyon(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
handsomeclouds:
Very ungodly be itch. Who should be closer to God?
are u better than she is? aniMAL
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by cybriz82(m): 2:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
1. Deaf gurlz
2. albino gurls

so how u want tek ask her if she enjoyd d knacking?
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
1. Deaf gurlz
2. albino gurls

How are you going to toast the deaf babe. No gist no phone calls
Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by adetoyipeter(m): 3:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Promote Your Music, Music Video and Products

PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC, VIDEO AND PRODUCT ON [url]exclusivepp.com.ng[/url] and get your product known to thousands of page viewers daily.
contact via 09038255234

Re: Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele Reveals Why She Never Went For Surgery by Bonab: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2017
handsomeclouds:
Very ungodly be itch. Who should be closer to God?

Funny you.

Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife