Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate (70444 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by opalu: 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by doctokwus: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
At list him put the money for nigeria, e beta pas dose ppl wey will goan buy house in london
This one too will be classified as a normal human being!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by mywells: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bolustical:
See gate like that of a campus.

In less than a year in office,

And someone would tell me Nigerian youths are ready for governance,

Dimeji Bankole, Dino Melaye, Abdulmumin Jubril, Yahaya Bello and many others are palpable indicators that most Nigerian youths may not do well in political leadership.
Honestly you've said my mind and thought over this youth politics.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by ModusOperandi(f): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
haha yahaya bello is on a roll grin , it just keeps getting better
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by officialJP(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Marcelo290:
Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to Youth leadership, I feel Kogi and Benue states were cursed!
seriously cursed checkout any security post and okada rider, is either Benue or kogi gringrin
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by martineverest(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Shebi Una want youth to be given chances... Una don see am na. There's no difference btw the young and old... SUG activities in universities should give u a clue of how our youth will behave when given chances

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by sod09(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Marcelo290:
Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to Youth leadership, I feel Kogi and Benue states were cursed!
you are right bro
those two states are siblings with useless governors grin grin
you can only debate which of the state is more useless than the other
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Acidosis(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
May the disease that killed Audu fall on Yahaya Bello in Jesus name (Amen).
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Austinoiz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yahaya Bello is one of the major reasons I still say NAY to youths in power. The level of greed, corruption, and fearlessness in youths when it comes to looting (even when still outside the corridors of power) is second-to-none.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Marcelo290(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
officialJP:
seriously cursed checkout any security post and okada rider, is either Benue or kogi gringrin
Jesuu! lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Omeokachie: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Same mofo that declared a public holiday to welcome back a man resuming his work after a long unexplained absence!
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by rusher14: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
peteken:
Kogi state works looking at bello lik...
Brilliant.

grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Marcelo290(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
sod09:
you are right bro
those two states are siblings with useless governors grin grin
you can only debate which of the state is more useless than the other
gringringrin My belle oo
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by planetx: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
All of you will do the same if you are opportune to be a governor, 99% of Nigerians have corruption in their DNA. It's impossible to have selfless and patriotic leaders among such a rotten people like Nigerians even your religious leaders now most of them all they are looking for his how to acquire wealth so spare me the woe is us bs.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Josephjnr:
"The rich get richer the poor get screwed." MI Abaga said so.
Is he rich or a thief?
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Yhemit(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Josephjnr:
"The rich get richer the poor get screwed." MI Abaga said so.

hmmm
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by kennystones: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Yhemit(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
nah so ... we dey roll for Nigeria o
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
planetx:
All of you will do the same if you are opportune to be a governor, 99% of Nigerians have corruption in their DNA. It's impossible to have selfless and patriotic leaders among such a rotten people like Nigerians even your religious leaders now most of them all they are looking for his how to acquire wealth so spare me the woe is us bs.
You seem to be working for yaya Bello.I pity for your generation.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by xcsdr: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sooner or later, he will die like Danbaba Suntai and be lowered into a tiny hole in the same compound, being found worthless of staying inside the main house.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
But is Kogi state populated by a pack of dunces ? Can't they raze down this edifice ?
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
martineverest:
Shebi Una want youth to be given chances... Una don see am na. There's no difference btw the young and old... SUG activities in universities should give u a clue of how our youth will behave when given chances
Is yaya Bello a youth?How old is he?He was imposed as a governor.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
At list him put the money for nigeria, e beta pas dose ppl wey will goan buy house in london
wtf!
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
NobleAngell:
" Some of these issues are not the way we see them. The point is that if he is building a house and the structure is affecting the road network and he is giving the people a better road, they should be grateful,” he told TheCable.

“It’s not as if he is obstructing the road and he is not doing anything about it. It’s not that he is flexing his power as governor. He has been considerate enough to give them a better road
"

It's unfortunate how our rights have been made privileges. So he is being considerate by fixing the roads? That's it, I give up on this country.

Na just today you give up? Na just this small one make you give up?

Sista, I don check out mentally tey tey. Naija issue no fit kill me
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by DWJOBScom(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
BUT this is a regular house in the EAST nothing fancy about it
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by theSpark(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
I remember attending LFC (rounder) in Abeokuta when they declared a special sunday to pray for deliverance for people from Kogi and Benue state. Sounded crazy, I now think it is prophetic.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by dayowunmi(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
He's trying desperately to lose the next elections.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
NobleAngell:
" Some of these issues are not the way we see them. The point is that if he is building a house and the structure is affecting the road network and he is giving the people a better road, they should be grateful,” he told TheCable.

“It’s not as if he is obstructing the road and he is not doing anything about it. It’s not that he is flexing his power as governor. He has been considerate enough to give them a better road
"

It's unfortunate how our rights have been made privileges. So he is being considerate by fixing the roads? That's it, I give up on this country.

It's called Stockholm Syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by martineverest(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Love Machine:
Is yaya Bello a youth?How old is he?He was imposed as a governor.
42 is still youthful
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by kadupee(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kogi state has no House of Assembly law maker. If exist let them remove him as governor. He is a shame to youths folk
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Johnnyessence(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
What do you expect from a man that doesn't sweat for that post. Yahaya bello has been nuisance to the good people of kogi state.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by hAlexandro(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided And yet he owes 11months salary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.