Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate (70445 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by NobleAngell(f): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
EasyWork001:

Na just today you give up? Na just this small one make you give up?

Sista, I don check out mentally tey tey. Naija issue no fit kill me
I think I'll join you in checking out. I'm too young to die on top their matter.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by NobleAngell(f): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
masonkz:

It's called Stockholm Syndrome.
I think this is worse.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Like I commented earlier, Yahaya Bello is a disappointment to government and good people of Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Kendroid: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
And one foolish President is somewhere saying he is fighting Corruption undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Marcelo290:
Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to Youth leadership, I feel Kogi and Benue states were cursed!
not that those states are cursed but the masses has refused to take into action
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by thunderbabs: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
We want young leaders, we want young leaders.....na young one b yahayaaa ooo....its in our blood, forgerrit....

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Nonnyflex(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
If you are complaining about this small gate what will you say when you see Rochas entrance....
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by RegalD(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Blackfire:
Wonderful govnor... If they don't like it, they should relocate to wherever....

Sai bello
May the lord have mercy on your soul

Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by slydog(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Marcelo290:
Yahaya Bello is a disgrace to Youth leadership, I feel Kogi and Benue states were cursed!

And Bayelsa
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Abagworo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
This one is a hut compared to what Governor Wike is building at Ada George road in Port Harcourt.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Blackfire(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
RegalD:

May the lord have mercy on your soul

Amen.

Now the question is, who will have mercy on you?
Satan, mermaid, thunder
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by RegalD(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Blackfire:

Amen.

Now the question is, who will have mercy on you? Satan, mermaid, thunder
Silence are best reserved for colossal fools like you
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Blackfire(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
RegalD:

Silence are best reserved for colossal fools like you

Sometimes when you keep quiet it means you agree to the statement...

So I say devil have mercy on you... Ase.

Don't say anything
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Bestman111(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
How long has he been in office biko? I'm sure that mansion will not be less than 500million naira. How much does he have b4 becoming d yoot gornernor ? His official car is one of d costliest in d country.These are d ppl declaring public holidays 4 pmb as their role model when he returned bk. And somebody will be telling me that APC is fighting corruption and bubu has integrity. Mtchwwwwwwwww.!!!!!
Nigeria baje o , it can't be repaired, even these ppl shouting restructuring, give them power and they will kick restructuring by d ass and rape and loot d country. If wat is going on in this regime of fighting corruption be revealed to Nigerians, there will be revolution. But who will lead? Every voice has been silenced.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Josephjnr:
"The rich get richer the poor get screwed." MI Abaga said so.
"Living is like oil; it gets crude."
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by Josephjnr(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
aotlatitude:

"Living is like oil; it gets crude."

Correct guy.
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by segneyukk(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2017
NobleAngell:
" Some of these issues are not the way we see them. The point is that if he is building a house and the structure is affecting the road network and he is giving the people a better road, they should be grateful,” he told TheCable.

“It’s not as if he is obstructing the road and he is not doing anything about it. It’s not that he is flexing his power as governor. He has been considerate enough to give them a better road
"

It's unfortunate how our rights have been made privileges. So he is being considerate by fixing the roads? That's it, I give up on this country.
Me I have given up the first day I open my eyes n found out am in Nigeria through birth...
Re: Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate by NobleAngell(f): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
segneyukk:

Me I have given up the first day I open my eyes n found out am in Nigeria through birth...

Hmmmm you could tell at that tender age?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet / Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.