Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers (25980 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by AnaCheks(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
So somebody will just wakeup in the morning, bath, put on his clothes, go to the street and start protesting... Please I am not understanding.ooo.Them no get work?

Anyways...
On the other hand, Anambra State election loading... Get your PVC ready
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by COCKCROW: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
jrusky:

The police.... firing on them as I ... say .. need firing at them... I support any agitation for separation but not the way my people are going about it.. question over and over who the hell is Kanu and who gave him the authority for him to belief he is the one that can do it?

These foolish IPOOH and Nazi Kanu I watched a video yesterday..... cultist.... this he goat called Nazi Kanu ... horrible beast looking ass holes.... bloody bastard..... Kanu live a full wasted life in UK he came down here to waste the life of these goats... ?

... it's time the authority pick this animal....

I will for brief point out your submissions all against your own blood, into the hands hands of enemies who don't put value to your very life. It is sad; if actually you have full igbo blood-" onye aghala nwanneya" where it is sacred, a taboo to shed innocent blood. It beats sensible imaginations that one agreed with agitation for separation; that our people should continue in servitude in Nigeria?
(i) Police should fire at your brother,
(ii) who gave Mazi Kanu the authority? Do one (in the case Nigeria, the slave master) give somebody right to be free?
(iii) you called IPOD members foolish, horrible beast, ass holes, bloody bastard, goats and animals. One whose brothers are animals are is in the family of animals and can't deny his animistic nature. I agreed with you, Igbos are animals if not why would we be massacred at ease, why would we be called "iyamiri" by the north, why are we discriminated against for no just course except moved by envy, satanic induced hatred, and jealousy. Personally I am not moved. If you are an Ibo man, drop your mini profile instead of hiding under the shadow of narialand forum. My names are John Kelechi Nwaji, an Abian. School: Ikwuano Sec. School, ESUT, UNILAG (Post graduate), ICAN member. One may be deluded to think that the only people seen on the streets are the only IPOB. There are various sectors, fields, units and levels. Pls. I rest my words.

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by nobleblood: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
obailala:
Another evidence that the whole separatist movement is just nothing but political opposition against APC/PMB in disguise. When would some people just get it into their heads that GEJ has lost the election and cannot be the president?... Wailings from 2015 election is about to be sustained for 4 good years.. TUfia!

Gej didn't losses.you fool! He allowed you win! Ignoramuses.

Moreover. I keep mentioning him because you bitches can't finishing g a game of blame without him.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Freemancipation:

The reason you fraudgerians keep hoping for war is that you think that you will win. This is far from the truth....

Things will play out radically different this time and it wont be in your favor.
if u re as strong as u think then why not start the war.
I'm tired of too much chest beating jare.
I want action.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by nobleblood: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
freshest4live:

No one economy in Africa doesn't tell the whole story though, but let me ask you, what country is Africa's no one economy at the moment?

So what tell the story better.?
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Freemancipation:

But the same africans signed up to UN human rights declaration which includes right to self determination of indigenous peoples. Are you now saying that they didn't know what they were signing. Africans can't read anymore?
Ask these questions after u land in heaven Frm a police or soldier bullet.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by obailala(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
nobleblood:

Gej didn't losses.you fool! He allowed you win! Ignoramuses.

Moreover. I keep mentioning him because you bitches can't finishing g a game of blame without him.
GEJ didn't lose but he left Aso ROck?.. Such magnanimity! Oh sorry, you mean he should have rigged the election massively and won, but he didn't. Such is the intelligent suggestion of a person who thinks another is a fool... "GEJ didn't losses indeed"
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by mfm04622: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

Ignoramus! Who told you that the police are allowed to shoot live rounds into a crowd because the crowd refused to disperse?

Since when has live ammunition become a method of crowd control?

Guns are onky supposed to be used by police in dire situations, people peacefully protesting is not a dire situation.

The backward mentality of you Nigerians is something else

Look at you! Your first sentence is an insult! Do you know me?
The moment anybody refuse to heed order from constituted authority, they are in no longer peaceful and the Police is allowed by law to use reasonable force to enforce law an order. How reasonable the force is is left to the Police to determine!
Now, I ask again. As a Police officer, if an unarmed crowd surrounds your Police demanding release of detained suspects and refused to leave when ordered. What will you do?
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by nobleblood: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
obailala:
GEJ didn't lose but he left Aso ROck?.. Such magnanimity! Oh sorry, you mean he should have rigged the election massively and won, but he didn't. Such is the intelligent suggestion of a person who thinks another is a fool... "GEJ didn't losses indeed"

I know you won't recongnise a man of honor even if he is your family doctor.

You will never be able to tell either why he is being honored all over the world even if its to save your job. I already feel sorry for your friends and everyone who love you.

There are Mandela class of politicians which the honorable doctor belongs to now. Two city apart from the hooligan class your uneducated bubu belong to. By the way were is he. Everyone seem to be looking?
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by obailala(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
nobleblood:

I know you won't recongnise a man of honor even if he is your family doctor.

You will never be able to tell either why he is being honored all over the world even if its to save your job. I already feel sorry for your friends and everyone who love you.

There are Mandela class of politicians which the honorable doctor belongs to now. Two city apart from the hooligan class your uneducated bubu belong to. By the way were is he. Everyone seem to be looking?
Mr Man, stop wailing like a child over the loss of your candidate in an election which happened over two years ago. GEJ lost the election fair and square and the only sensible thing to do when you lose an election is to go home (which is exactly what GEJ did). So what's the meaning of all these pointless eulogies, epistles and perpetual wailings?... Na so your love for these thieving politicians strong reach?...

By the way, is GEJ the first to lose an election? or is he the first to step down after losing an election?... Abeg make we hear word! 2019 is already around the corner, losers of the last election should go restrategize.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by attackgat: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
mfm04622:

Look at you! Your first sentence is an insult! Do you know me?
The moment anybody refuse to heed order from constituted authority, they are in no longer peaceful and the Police is allowed by law to use reasonable force to enforce law an order. How reasonable the force is is left to the Police to determine!

Shooting unarmed people is extreme force and not reasonable force.

Now, I ask again. As a Police officer, if an unarmed crowd surrounds your Police demanding release of detained suspects and refused to leave when ordered. What will you do?

Protest at police stations is nothing new, it happens in different countries all over the world everyday. In a situation whereby people are protesting the arrest of their associates at a Police station, it is the duty of the police to diffuse the situation by coming out to address the protesters. If the Police feels the need to disperse the crowd, they should use teargass, water canisters, rubber bullets and other forms of non life threatening methods to do so. If they dont have these crowd control items, they should contact their headquarters so that it is sent down. If they cant get any of these items, they should lock the gates of the police station and wsit for the protesters to get tired and go home.

It is pure sacriledge for the police to open fire into a crowd of protesters unless in very dire situations. Protesters surrounding a Police station is not a dire situation unless the protesters are actually attacking the Station its self with dangerous weapons.

It is the duty of the Police to protect life, that is why it is an absolute disgrace for them to shoot unarmed people. I have seen violent protest against the Police of other countries on TV. I have seen people throwing stones, sticks and patrol bombs at Police yet the Police do not open fire on the protesters. That is because because they know that to take human life should only be last resort and bullets dont respect anybody.

Nigeria has a long way to go beore it can be civilised.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by wizod(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Freemancipation:

He is making the same exact excuse that the wicked and racist whites gave for continuing slavery and colonial exploitation of the black man. Mind you, this is done out of desperation to cage biafrans in the nigerian quagmire. The Fraudgerians will even make a deal with the devil to make sure biafra never leaves.
but it won't work for dem. Biafra must goooooo

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by freshest4live: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
nobleblood:

So what tell the story better.?

NIGERIA IS STILL NO 1 ECONOMY IN AFRICA, BUT IS THAT THE REALITY TO THE COMMON MAN
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by mark2sunny(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
jjayahmedu:
Make love not war

Fraud alert
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ngene44:
go and read the dependency theory. Africans must sign any thing from the UN. I am more igbo than you but I can not go and protest before a gunman without holding anything to protect my self.
Ehhh afonja why are you denying your lucifer tribe? lgbo bu lgbo no one is superor than others. Think cam nowww, how can somebody from oshogbo more lgbo than somebody from Abakeliki it is posible my lgbo brothers?

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by nobleblood: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
obailala:
Mr Man, stop wailing like a child over the loss of your candidate in an election which happened over two years ago. GEJ lost the election fair and square and the only sensible thing to do when you lose an election is to go home (which is exactly what GEJ did). So what's the meaning of all these pointless eulogies, epistles and perpetual wailings?... Na so your love for these thieving politicians strong reach?...

By the way, is GEJ the first to lose an election? or is he the first to step down after losing an election?... Abeg make we hear word! 2019 is already around the corner, losers of the last election should go restrategize.

What fair and square. The one that had children voting. Like I said you wont know what an honourable man looks like even if its your first cousin.

Am out! Enjoy your recession and your sick president. You all deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Freemancipation:

IPOB will not do that and I respect them for their endurance, restraint, commitment and patience.They know that the Fraudgerian government is desperately looking to label them a terrorist organization. They will continue to protest the same way other people all over the world do. The only weapon they should carry should be camera. The images will do more damage to the fraudgerian government.
Don't mind that guy he failed to understand that no lgbo is superior than other, lgbo bu lgbo nothing like l am more lgbo than you. ngene44 his from oshogbo claiming lgbo and l have warn you to stop thaking ciggaret

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by obailala(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
nobleblood:

What fair and square. The one that had children voting. Like I said you wont know what an honourable man looks like even if its your first cousin.

Am out! Enjoy your recession and your sick president. You all deserve each other.

The PDP wasn't also involved in any form of election rigging or malpractices right?... The glaring cases of opposition voter intimidations and the mega result stuffing that originated from places like Rivers state were all free and fair to you right?..... In your own delusional world, you really think the PDP would have won the 2015 election in a perfectly free, fair and clean contest right?...

Oga, put yourself together like an adult and move on, even the people who lost the election themselves have since moved on. The tenure is already more than half-way gone and 2019 is already around the corner, but you're still here crying over 2015. Like I said earlier, that same emotions of anger and melancholy which still engulfs you over two years after is the exact driving force for majority of the ipob separatists today. If PMB falls and dies today, we will all watch how the ipob crowd would diminish instantly... You guys should grow up biko!
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
ProWalker:
Why do ipob deceive themselves by always eager to to label their protest as PEACEFUL PROTEST? What is peaceful in forcefully trying to free your members in police custody
I always asked them,where is Nnamdi family,wife and children?

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
obailala:
The PDP wasn't also involved in any form of rigging right?... The glaring cases of opposition voter intimidations and the mega figures that originated from places like Rivers were all free and fair to you right?..... In your own delusional world, you really think the PDP would have won that election in perfectly free, fair and clean election right?...

Like I said before, put yourself together like an adult and move on, even the people who lost the election themselves have since moved on. The tenure is already more than half-way gone and 2019 is already around the corner but you're still here crying over 2015. Like I said earlier, the same emotions of anger and disgust which still engulfs you over two years after is the exact driving force for majority of the separatists today. You guys should grow up biko!
Truth is bitter.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
obailala:
The PDP wasn't also involved in any form of election rigging or malpractices right?... The glaring cases of opposition voter intimidations and the mega result stuffing that originated from places like Rivers state were all free and fair to you right?..... In your own delusional world, you really think the PDP would have won the 2015 election in a perfectly free, fair and clean contest right?...

Oga, put yourself together like an adult and move on, even the people who lost the election themselves have since moved on. The tenure is already more than half-way gone and 2019 is already around the corner, but you're still here crying over 2015. Like I said earlier, that same emotions of anger and melancholy which still engulfs you over two years after is the exact driving force for majority of the ipob separatists today. If PMB falls and dies today, we will all watch how the ipob crowd would diminish instantly... You guys should grow up biko!
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by mpianya39(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
calyto:
AVery good.

Dem for shoot dat one prick grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless,lawless tribal bigots

May the spirit of those Biafrans who lost their lives during this Biafra struggle and those who lost their lives trying to cross Mediterranean Sea from this contraption called Zoo for greener pasture visit you and your generation unborn IJN amen

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by magnusmovies: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
magnus film academy

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by nobleblood: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
obailala:

Move on to where? ..who is going anywhere. Arnt your party a failure already. Do we need election to remove your dead president. We are talking real issues here. Failure of monumental proportion. The like of which we have never seen before. Something historian need to ducument. But your one track mind is too narrow to comprehent it. Everything has to come down to PDP. IPod because that's what you all have be thought to regurgitate whenever there is argument. Little wonder you are regarded as zombies.

Look for your president let him come and rule. No dieng on the job!
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by obailala(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
nobleblood:

Move on to where? ..who is going anywhere. Arnt your party a failure already. Do we need election to remove your dead president. Even market women know you are bunch of deceivers and liers. I think some where in your own deceit full hearts you know it too. Wailers! Is that are your describe everyone who critise your party. Cus it just eliminate your one track mind and give credence to the argument that you all are bunch of zombies in dead.

Look for your president let him come and rule. No dieng on the job!
APC definitely has a bunch of liars and deceivers, no doubts! But those traits are just typical of Nigerian politicians of which the killer party PDP takes the lead any day. PDP's 16 year record of lies, deceit and plunder can never be matched by anyone; over $25billion spent looted on the power sector yet as at May 29th 2015, Nigeria's total generation was less than 2000mw. Buhari may die today cos he is simply human (a very old one at that), but never again should PDP be allowed to rule this country.

And yeah, FYI, there is a very clear difference between criticising govt and wailing pointlessly. Go back and read your comments on this thread right from the first, and you will appreciate the difference.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by nobleblood: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
obailala:
APC definitely has a bunch of liars and deceivers, no doubts! But those traits are just typical of Nigerian politicians of which the killer party PDP takes the lead any day. PDP's 16 year record of lies, deceit and plunder can never be matched by anyone; over $25billion spent looted on the power sector yet as at May 29th 2015, Nigeria's total generation was less than 2000mw. Buhari may die today cos he is simply human (a very old one at that), but never again should PDP be allowed to rule this country.

And yeah, FYI, there is a very clear difference between criticising govt and wailing pointlessly. Go back and read your comments on this thread right from the first, and you will appreciate the difference.

I see you are confuse. Am not a politician. Am a patriot. The PDP members that signed for apc. Because of ethnic bigortory against one man.

In this ninja game of thrones its not about politics my friend. Rather its a one of tribe.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Sanchez01: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
ZionJay:
Really surprised that the bullet could harm these people o,because I have severally seen them goading policemen to shoot that nothing will happen o. I hope this is not propaganda grin grin
Lol. I was about typing this. The way they brag ehn.

I believe the policemen shot because they must have been overwhelmed by the miscreants who clearly came for 'release of their colleagues' without dialogue. I would have loved that Kanu himself shows up there.

1 Like

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by mfm04622: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

Shooting unarmed people is extreme force and not reasonable force.

Protest at police stations is nothing new, it happens in different countries all over the world everyday. In a situation whereby people are protesting the arrest of their associates at a Police station, it is the duty of the police to diffuse the situation by coming out to address the protesters. If the Police feels the need to disperse the crowd, they should use teargass, water canisters, rubber bullets and other forms of non life threatening methods to do so. If they dont have these crowd control items, they should contact their headquarters so that it is sent down. If they cant get any of these items, they should lock the gates of the police station and wsit for the protesters to get tired and go home.

It is pure sacriledge for the police to open fire into a crowd of protesters unless in very dire situations. Protesters surrounding a Police station is not a dire situation unless the protesters are actually attacking the Station its self with dangerous weapons.

It is the duty of the Police to protect life, that is why it is an absolute disgrace for them to shoot unarmed people. I have seen violent protest against the Police of other countries on TV. I have seen people throwing stones, sticks and patrol bombs at Police yet the Police do not open fire on the protesters. That is because because they know that to take human life should only be last resort and bullets dont respect anybody.

Nigeria has a long way to go beore it can be civilised.

Please go back to the pictures and confirm that they used tear gas without success. You know the Police don't have other means of crowd dispersal you mentioned. So what do you expect them to do?
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by ocelot2006(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
What the hell is igweocha? Abeg shoot the useless ipobian leeches and nitwits. Switch to real bullets.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by laliga01: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
chimere66:
more

Nigerian police are quick to shoot life amunitions when it comes to biafrans but turn to lamb when they encounter fulani herdsmen..
Am yet to understand the rational behind that.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by obailala(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
nobleblood:

I see you are confuse. Am not a politician. Am a patriot. The PDP members that signed for apc. Because of ethnic bigortory against one man.

In this ninja game of thrones its not about politics my friend. Rather its a one of tribe.
First of all, APC was formed by the uniting of politicians who had been in opposition since 1999. From the Tinubu camp to the Buhari camp, all those guys had always been in opposition individually fighting PDP; they fought OBJ, they fought Yaradua, they fought GEJ (PDP) in 2011 (except Tinubu who actually secretely supported GEJ in 2011) and they eventually teamed up in 2013 to form APC and together unseated GEJ/PDP in 2015. So how exactly did you come about that deluded interpretation that they fought GEJ because of his tribe?... Were you an infant when those same players were in the opposition fighting PDP since 1999?.. To you, it's all about GEJ your hero of course.

Furthermore, everyone knows that politicians always go where they think their bread will be buttered irrespective of the tribe or religion; hence why politicians who felt disenfranchised in the PDP were the ones who left to join APC where they believed they may find favour. So please just spare us that paranoid loser meaningless story about Jonathan's 'tribe' being the reason APC was formed or why people like Amaechi or Oshiomole or Rochas moved to APC.

Finally, just for your info, there were two reasons the opposition was able to eventually beat PDP in 2015. Firstly being because the main opposition parties agreed for the first time in history to UNITE. Secondly was because GEJ was a monumental failure of a president who sat there powerlessly as the collective patrimony of Nigerians was swept away by the people he termed goats even whilst he defended them sheepishly (e.g. stealing is not corruption) and hurriedly punished whistleblowers (e.g. Sanusi Lamido). So please quit playing that nonsense 'tribe' card here, you arent talking to a dunce.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by PHILipu1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
shocked

Kill 1

&

50 will join the movement

IPOB will be deadlier than Boko Haram when the time comes
Online chest beater.
Can any Igbo man or woman go on suicide mission?
The Nigeria army will just waste you guys for nothing and i hope you are not among those fools that believe that Biafra have missile to destroy Nigeria in Cownu backyard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan, Abuja-Kaduna Can't Be Completed By Buhari - Reps / Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.