Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers (26053 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by NCANTaskForce: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
PHILipu1:
Online chest beater.
Can any Igbo man or woman go on suicide mission?
The Nigeria army will just waste you guys for nothing and i hope you are not among those fools that believe that Biafra have missile to destroy Nigeria in Cownu backyard.
[/s] Your papa shouldn't have raped your slutty mama to form you, Bastard.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by PHILipu1(m): 6:36am On Aug 19, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
[s][/s] Your papa shouldn't have raped your slutty mama to form you, Bastard.
Animal,i guess that the goat milk that was used to breast feed you in that baby factory that you were born is still affecting your brain and that is why another goat in the form of COWNU is able to brainwash fools like you.
#Idi_t.

May thunder fire all of you including Cownu that are deceiving young boys and girls to take up arms against the government,when you guys know that this people stand no chance against the Nigeria army.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by NCANTaskForce: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
PHILipu1:
Animal,i guess that the goat milk that was used to breast feed you in that baby factory that you were born is still affecting your brain and that is why another goat in the form of COWNU is able to brainwash fools like you.
#Idi_t.

May thunder fire all of you including Cownu that are deceiving young boys and girls to take up arms against the government,when you guys know that this people stand no chance against the Nigeria army.
you were masturbated​ into existence, bastard.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by PHILipu1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
you were masturbated​ into existence, bastard.
Animal i know cownu has used your brain and that is why you reason with your anus.
#Idiot
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by NCANTaskForce: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
PHILipu1:
Animal i know cownu has used your brain and that is why you reason with your anus.
#Idiot
your papa used your brain to do juju
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by PHILipu1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
your papa used your brain to do juju
thank God say na my papa.
But that animal call Cownu used your brain to drink garri.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Marcelo290(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ngene44:
go and read the dependency theory. Africans must sign any thing from the UN. I am more igbo than you but I can not go and protest before a gunman without holding anything to protect my self.
Since you want to claim theories, I would also employ you to go read the Modernization theory, the society has continued to develop from a rudimentary to a more complex stage, reason we have what is known as 'social change'.

If Mary slassor didn't make a move to stop killing of twins, Martin Luther King didn't propagate for Black equality, Abe Lincoln didn't abolish slavery, etc we would probably still be living in the prehistoric times. Change is constant man, status quo's can be changed, so your thesis here is irrelevant.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by NCANTaskForce: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

thank God say na my papa.
But that animal call Cownu used your brain to drink garri.
your brain will spoil his garri, yinmu
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Ngene44: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
Since you want to claim theories, I would also employ you to go read the Modernization theory, the society has continued to develop from a rudimentary to a more complex stage, reason we have what is known as 'social change'.

If Mary slassor didn't make a move to stop killing of twins, Martin Luther King didn't propagate for Black equality, Abe Lincoln didn't abolish slavery, etc we would probably still be living in the prehistoric times. Change is constant man, status quo's can be changed, so your thesis here is irrelevant.
Good, I like intellectual debate. Tell me any country that got a peaceful independence from an existing country.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by Marcelo290(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ngene44:
Good, I like intellectual debate. Tell me any country that got a peaceful independence from an existing country.
If I remember correctly, Malaysia got her independence from Singapore through peaceful means and a host of other countries. Although there is none yet in Africa.

But that's not my point, Even if there's none, can't Nigeria become the first? that is my position, status quo's are meant to be changed, read my initial post again, the society is changing and everything is possible.
Re: Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers by calyto: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mumu. That's why your prayers never get answers. You are unsettled and unnecessarily disgruntled.
If you truly know what transpired, you should be ashamed of yourself by now because Biafra started a fight that they could not finish.
I am from Benue and Biafran soldiers threw a bomb into our market(Otukpo)unprovoked, killing so many people. I know my history.
May their spirit visit you and cane you to death

mpianya39:

May the spirit of those Biafrans who lost their lives during this Biafra struggle and those who lost their lives trying to cross Mediterranean Sea from this contraption called Zoo for greener pasture visit you and your generation unborn IJN amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad-Bande Hands Over To Volkan Bozkir As UN General Assembly President / El-Rufai Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says He Nearly Shed Tears Seeing Burnt Sites / LP Lawmakers Shun Abure, Set To Collect Suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.