Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) (26901 Views)

Men Trying To Sell An Old Woman’s Stolen Goat In Anambra Paraded / Man Who Stole Pregnant Goat In Ekwulobia, Anambra Paraded. Photos / Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by DLuciano: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Solumtoonna:

will English take u to heaven?
But we need some good English to communicate with one another. If you don't learn a good driving skill, you may cause some serious accident, so also if you don't learn some simple and correct English, you may cause harm to yourself and others. Mind you, am not mocking you but only trying to challenge you to improve. Sorry nor vex!

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Solumtoonna(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
DLuciano:
But we need some good English to communicate with one another. If you don't learn a good driving skill, you may cause some serious accident, so also if you don't learn some simple and correct English, you may cause harm to yourself and others. Mind you, am not mocking you but only trying to challenge you to improve. Sorry nor vex!
I wasn't the one that made the error
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by ab11baddo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
cowardSeun:

Is he not lucky the event occurred in a sane tribe

Afonjas would have lynched him and still return in the night to scavenge for his head and other vital parts
though am Yoruba buh u cracked me up
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:
well you know all these 3 points you made is news to me. I have never seen ofada rice and neither have i seen or heard of ayamase stew. these must be new developments in the nigerian gastronomical world. I assumed it was low quality because nairalanders always speak negative of it. I will be sure to try these delicacies sometime in the future. although I will be scared of eating out in naija lol. I hear all these buka women use period blood juju to draw customers. so yeah maybe i will find someone to cook them for me

https://www.nairaland.com/3996712/babes-ur-bobo-cheat-u#59593666

you can make it yourself at home.
ofada rice are well packaged and sold in supermarkets so you just cook like normal rice.

you can get the ayamase stew recipe online.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by sukkot: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Joavid:

you can make it yourself at home.
ofada rice are well packaged and sold in supermarkets so you just cook like normal rice.

you can get the ayamase stew recipe online.
yeah am looking at that ayamase stew on google. that shytt not looking too appealing to me lol
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2017
sukkot:
yeah am looking at that ayamase stew on google. that shytt not looking too appealing to me lol

Ewedu don't look appealing

Gbegiri don't look appealing

but they taste great!

I love ayamase stew, even for normal rice.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by sukkot: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Joavid:

Ewedu don't look appealing

Gbegiri don't look appealing

but they taste great!

I love ayamase stew, even for normal rice.
yeah gbegiri looks gross. but ewedu is green and looks healthy. ewedu looks very appealing. its deep green. thats an appealing color

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Buries Only Son Alive In Order To Keep Her Marriage In Nasarawa / Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) / How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.