Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) (1901 Views)

Over Our Dead Bodies Will Anambra Election Hold – BSS Leader, Ezekwesiri / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Your opinion is meaningless.

You have present no moral, social, legal or ethical basis of your opinion.

You should fix the title to "my feeling about BSS" .

Kiss my socks !

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Oxenomy: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
As long as they are not killing people, extorting people or forcing people to join their cause, I have no problem with that.. And whenever there is a refrendum, I will always vote YES for Biafra..

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by markfemi1: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOUR FELLOW YORUBA MUSLIM
I am happy with my yoruba brother for realizing the truth about our people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by captleonerd(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja...will leave their business and pressing issues in Yorubaland...baddoo, ritual killings, fraudsers, kidnapping, women hunting for vaginaa, and be obsessing themselves out of envy over what is happening in Biafraaland. It's like a man leaving his wife and children, and go to another man's wife and children, Lol...Afonjas. Something is wrong with these people. Are you people ok?
Afam is afonja again? Your obsession with Yoruba s making you more foolish. Adam is a confirmed ibo bigot though not proipob

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by SlayerForever: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2017
owobokiri:

Arrant nonsense... All this "i don't suppourt IPOB but.." gang should just dry up. None of you has been able to come out with anything inventive in terms of putting to an end to the predicament of the igbo in Nigeria. All you do is to sit in the squalid comfort of your dingy homes to throttle out all kinds of criticism against a man who dared to confront evil. That to me is a sign of intellectual laziness and cowardice. What is wrong with BSS?? What about if it is a tactic unleashed to to galvanize the massive quantity of the poor and "illiterate" within the igbo as you painted it? IS this group so inconsequential in your own ratings? Why the desperation to paint the agitation as something spurned entirely by an opportunist? As if it is a quest that can only appeal to the intellectually starved?? Those of you that tend to act like this sort of agitation is somehow beneath you have not gone a step further to improve on what is on ground. Rather, you all have turned into some boring armchair critics finding faults at every turn. Honestly,at this point, this kind of contributions are of no help to the quest to free the igbo man the from the evil bondage called Nigeria..

They're all very stupid people. God bless you.
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by SlayerForever: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2017
owobokiri:

Every single revolution in history has been populated in the main by the same poor and illiterate people you derided here.. Their so called abrasive characters only add the needed force necessary to garner the attention of the men in power since power concedes nothing without force... Every move made to get them massively involved is therefor essential,,... Thats why propaganda is an essential aspect of political change..

You're a smart fellow.
Re: My Opinion On Biafra Secret Service (BSS) by Coldspice: 3:33pm On Jan 28
I just dey laugh. Old men playing with sand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil / Osun Decides: Inec’s Official Result / Breaking: APC Crisis Escalates As Party Suspends National Secretary Emma Ibediro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.