Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Another One! Stop Wasting Time: DBS Pays; August Withdrawal Proof! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Another One! Stop Wasting Time: DBS Pays; August Withdrawal Proof! (856 Views)

Earn Extra Cash With Forsage, Withdrawal Proof(photo) / Best Litcoin Investment Opportunity+ Withdrawal Proof / Online Network Businesses(mmm, Ebn, Dbs): A Must Read For Potential Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another One! Stop Wasting Time: DBS Pays; August Withdrawal Proof! by donjaz123(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Below is the screenshot of my August Earnings from DBS

Now, this is not binary, not hyip, not mlm, and not a Ponzi scheme. I registered with ₦5,500, and I got access to download lots of ebooks that helped me grow my business. Ebooks on how to start-up a water distribution business like eva water, How to start up a recharge card printing business, etc.

As a way of saying thank you to their members, they offer to pay you ₦4,000 for each person you bring, and you also earn ₦4,000 naira monthly once you have stayed on the platform for 3 months, this promo started this June, i.e the ₦4,000 monthly promo

THESE ARE WHAT THEY OFFERED:

Benefits of being a DBS affiliated marketer

1: Earn ₦4,000 monthly with or without referring someone.
2: Earn ₦4,000 incentive bonus whenever someone subscribes with your I.D. i.e if u refer 20person you get 4,000x20= ₦80,000: weekly, monthly depending on the period u get them.
3: You get free access to read and download tons of our business e-books.
And many more of our numerous e-products online for free, including other ways we appreciate our committed marketers.
Isn't that the best offer you can get?

And the best part is that it is Zero Risk.

To have all these benefits/incentives a member must subscribe for a one-time meagre fee of ₦5,500 .(this is meagre compared to what you stand to benefit from DBS)
Subscription last for only 12months and every member is free to renew their subscription.

Due to Nairaland rules, I cannot post the whole procedures, and can't post any link,

So,

Contact me for more information,
email: emmaekeme2@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 09035867502

or drop your WhatsApp numbers and I send you the processes

For those interested, and not on WhatsApp, kindly drop your emails below and I will send you the full process
PS: If you are not interested, don't bother contacting me, and don't bother spamming this thread
Thanks.

for those on WhatsApp drop your WhatsApp numbers...

Re: Another One! Stop Wasting Time: DBS Pays; August Withdrawal Proof! by kennypedia(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
so so
Re: Another One! Stop Wasting Time: DBS Pays; August Withdrawal Proof! by donjaz123(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
kennypedia:
*PAY PER VIEW* is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

*DATA ENTRY OFFICER:* They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.*REQUIREMENTS:*

1. Valid Email Address 

2. Valid Phone Number ...
/

these are the kind of shii' I hate.
Why can't you just create a thread for this?
I wish I could delete this post

with pay per view... you don't earn more than 20 cents a month. You will just be clicking on sites, and clicking your destiny away_
SMH
Re: Another One! Stop Wasting Time: DBS Pays; August Withdrawal Proof! by kennypedia(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=donjaz123 post=59600719]

these are the kind of shii' I hate.
Why can't you just create a thread for this?
I wish I could delete this post

now I have
Re: Another One! Stop Wasting Time: DBS Pays; August Withdrawal Proof! by donjaz123(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
kennypedia:

you think so

Withdraw it and show us withdrawal proof
Re: Another One! Stop Wasting Time: DBS Pays; August Withdrawal Proof! by ezana1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
donjaz123:

Withdraw it and show us withdrawal proof
he can't withdraw it
Re: Another One! Stop Wasting Time: DBS Pays; August Withdrawal Proof! by donjaz123(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2017
donjaz123:
Below is the screenshot of my August Earnings from DBS

Now, this is not binary, not hyip, not mlm, and not a Ponzi scheme. I registered with ₦5,500, and I got access to download lots of ebooks that helped me grow my business. Ebooks on how to start-up a water distribution business like eva water, How to start up a recharge card printing business, etc.

As a way of saying thank you to their members, they offer to pay you ₦4,000 for each person you bring, and you also earn ₦4,000 naira monthly once you have stayed on the platform for 3 months, this promo started this June, i.e the ₦4,000 monthly promo....
Nairaland mods have removed the previous post....
For those interested..I'm still available

(1) (Reply)

This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit / Some Financial Advice I Found Useful / Diligent Sales Agent Urgently Needed In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.