Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

"How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS (36529 Views)

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by Shadyswag(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ha
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by wolesmile(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
And this is news?
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
I didn't take you serious till you mentioned isinweke.

So you are from ihitte/uboma angry.
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by collinsVP: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Memories.......
It happened to me, though in a different way.

My cousin made me his best man - im na yakee based and im wifey na yankee based.

Ordinarily I'm not fit to be his best man given that he was made.

At the reception, i had to beg his yankee friends for money to spray.

I got more 20k from his friends and i spread everything in angar grin
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
U really tried but ur English, out of dis world.
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by DBossNG(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Conner44:
Omo I dey tell you. When it comes to spraying of cash ... Our igbo brothers got it on lock down

I remember attending a wedding myself in owerri, I hold money oh but imagine that I still pick put for Pocket.

I came late to the reception and sat down under one canopy like that but I didn't observe that at the back of the canopy was an upstair building with a balcony overlooking the reception ground.

As dance time reach, ol boy, I was jejely sitting on my own sipping hero beer under the canopy when N1k note hit my head and fell to the floor UNDER THE CANOPY OHH

Can you imagine that some chairmen that were sitting on the balcony upstairs were either too drunk or too "big" to come down to the dance floor and spray the couple but instead started throwing their cash from that balcony downstairs

Omo, that day I pocket reach 5k without standing up from my chair because of the wind carrying the cash under our canopy

To Our igbo brothers dem... I HAIL!

Lol.....
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by Richy4(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am just wondering What triggered this confession..Did the camera or video picked his image or what?
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by columbus007(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thief na thief no matter d excuse jare undecided
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by orch4real(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
and his an APC supporter begging for money...
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by Burgerlomo: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Back in university.. Saturday na so I go iron my starched native dey move from wedding to wedding.. By the time I return for evening. I don hustle food, drinks and next week allowee..

Next Saturday.. Repeat

grin grin grin
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by princejayy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Back in university.. Saturday na so I go iron my starched native dey move from wedding to wedding.. By the time I return for evening. I don hustle food, drinks and next week allowee..

Next Saturday.. Repeat
Where u dey see the wedding and what school?
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by princejayy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Conner44:
Omo I dey tell you. When it comes to spraying of cash ... Our igbo brothers got it on lock down

I remember attending a wedding myself in owerri, I hold money oh but imagine that I still pick put for Pocket.

I came late to the reception and sat down under one canopy like that but I didn't observe that at the back of the canopy was an upstair building with a balcony overlooking the reception ground.

As dance time reach, ol boy, I was jejely sitting on my own sipping hero beer under the canopy when N1k note hit my head and fell to the floor UNDER THE CANOPY OHH

Can you imagine that some chairmen that were sitting on the balcony upstairs were either too drunk or too "big" to come down to the dance floor and spray the couple but instead started throwing their cash from that balcony downstairs

Omo, that day I pocket reach 5k without standing up from my chair because of the wind carrying the cash under our canopy

To Our igbo brothers dem... I HAIL!
Ogoego
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by Emeka71(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
According to the man identified as Uwas Onyenku who shared this, this is a true life story which happened to him while attending his friend's wedding in Owerri, Imo state. Read below;

True Life Story, and Public Confession To My Childhood Friend Uche Dike.

27th December was the day it all happened. Uche Dike wedded on this day. In one of the hotels in owerri.

He Uche invited me for his wedding, it happens to be that I love Uche to extent I can't afford not to attend his wedding. Though before the wedding I have already told him that am too broke to the extent I don't have money to spread on him that day. He said I shouldn't worry that he only needs my presence not my money.

On my arrival to the event center, my eyes could not believe what am seeing. Because it was one of the expensive weddings I ever attended.

The ceremony kicked off, we eat and drank, but I never had rest of mind because I had only#100, left over in my wallet, which cannot even take me to Control roundabout, and I can't beg the chief ceremony for money. I even regretted why I attended that wedding that day. While I have a sister and a mate who is wedding the same day.

God so Kind Malaysian guys Spread money in the occasion fear catch everybody inside the hall. I started asking myself is this the money am looking for? For my transportation or what?

Finally I killed the shame in me. And apply no hesitation and bent down and picked one thousand two hundred naira #1,200 for my transportation back to isinweke.

Because those Malaysian guys has earlier refused to carry me in their cars back to isinweke even after begging them. You know big man talk to big man.

In conclusion friends assist me to tell Uche Dike to forgive me for stealing his money. Is not my fault is condition that makes crayfish to bend.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/i-picked-transport-fare-friends-wedding-imo-man-confesses.html
He is not going to be angry because you did the right thing.
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by chukwundukc(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Uwas onyenku, very funny guy....... No look Uche face my man.
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by ladykolly(f): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala
you dont an excuse for stealing,you said u asked of help frm d malaysian guyz do dey stay in isinweke? they are other ways u would have gotten home rather than embarrassing urself,even if he 4give u der is alwayz a stigma.
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2017
On my own wedding anyone that touches the money they spray me will turn to either goat or fowl , anyone that spray me less than 1k will go deaf and if you didn't spray but chop my rice nah total madness and if you spray 1k but chop 2k food... You will end up in sango shrine
Re: "How I Picked Transport Fare At My Friend's Wedding In Imo ; Man Confesses".PICS by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
jeeqaa7:

Next Saturday.. Repeat

WETIN MAN FOR DO.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos) / Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game / Elderly Man With Walking Stick Weds His Old Bride In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.