Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone (78163 Views)

OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Caustics:
shocked giving someone an itel phone is the worst thing you can ever do to him. I have never seen a company that spends more money on paying trolls to defend its product than on production itself.
This is not true though
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Subtlelad:
Can never use their product again, not when their it1407 dey do anyhow, ahhh... That device do me something ehhhnn

We apologize. What is the issue with the it1407?
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
This is a joke right?
No sir
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2017
Estherfabian:
20K for android 7.0??
While I'm here on v5.1 with my 70K worth phone embarassed

Hehe. You can always buy this as your second phone
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Jabioro:
My step mum still dey alive let me buy one for her.. she at other time asked for my note 3 ..hmmmm. now she can have this.. itel
She would appreciate it smiley

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:
Itel the product I can never buy with my money

I remember when my boss dashed me an itel tab I swear that tablet made me a regular customer at phone repair shop

From battery to charging port from there to panel from panel I sold it 5k

Probably the phone had issues before you got, but we sincerely apologize for the challenges you had.
We hope in the future, we can change your opinion about itel mobile
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2017
mousco:
So everybody can now afford to buy 20k fone when minimum wage is still 18k..... Look at ursef itel cool cool cool

Such people can always buy A11, for 12,000 naira
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2017
phileamon3:
Itel � hope they have dwelt with the hanging issues itel will never freak me cause that hanging of a thing dey vex

We have improved alot on that aspect smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2017
ekensi01:
Itel has nothing to offer to me that i would accept.

Never say never grin
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2017
melekulgul:
wats d battery capacity?

itel A31 comes with 2,400mAh battery
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2017
AkProsper:

Ho do I upgrade my itel iNote to 7.0

There is no upgrade to Android 7 available for iNote at the moment.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by okazuu(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
itel it1408 that i will charge for 8-9 hours before fully charged, since then if i hear ITE....L i will run for my dear life.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Yelutide:
iTel, how many people still uses Java Phones? Regardless of the goal of launching this smartphone, I still feel the proportion of those using java phones are not upto 1% of the population. Even in the so call villages, they use Andriod phone. Why stick with 1GB ram and 8GB rom in such a time like this?

The company need to really launch into the deep.

Market research shows over 63% of Nigerians still use JAVA phones.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2017
CheedyJ:
Not trying to put sand in their garri but buy Itel andriod phones at ur peril....worst android phones in history...

But you are already putting sand in our garri smiley.
We do hope we can change your opinion about itel soon though
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2017
okazuu:
itel it1408 that i will charge for 8-9 hours before fully charged, since then if i hear ITE....L i will run for my dear life.

That is faulty phone sir. Kindly visit the nearest Carlcare service center for technical support
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Lustig:
What's the battery capacity?

itel A31 has a battery capacity of 2400mAh
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2017
michealdeco:
I will never use itel product again

The useless itel 1506 I bought didn't last upti 4 months before it start hanging like mad, charging port problem and heating up like all this local oven powered by super charcoal

Una device do me bad thing I swear

The phone is up for sale oo

We sincerely apologize sir. So sorry for the challenges. Have you taken the phone to a Carlcare service center for technical support?
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:22am On Aug 19, 2017
iamxolomon:
It'll should just try to grow some balls and make 2gb ram phone.

Duly noted sir. Before this year runs out, we would
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by michealdeco: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2017
itelMobileNG:

We sincerely apologize sir. So sorry for the challenges. Have you taken the phone to a Carlcare service center for technical support?
which yeye carlcare?

After repairing the charging port for like 6 times and buying extra battery

I dropped it and bought an infinix hot 4
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2017
Zceesneh:
what's the battery capacity? Is it around 5,000 mah

itel A31 has a battery capacity of 2400mAh. However, itel P51 have a battery capacity of 5000mAh
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2017
michealdeco:
which yeye carlcare?

After repairing the charging port for like 6 times and buying extra battery

I dropped it and bought an infinix hot 4

We normally recommend Carlcare because they offer professional support. However, we do hope we would have an opportunity to change your opinion about itel in the nearest future
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Zceesneh:
itel have changed, trust me they have improved alot

This is so true. thanks smiley
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Greenbullet:
Instead of me to buy this phone I go just use the money fvck olosho, itel is useless

Your case is special grin
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2017
aku626:
how many people still use JAVA phones? That is a small market to target.

Well over 64% of Nigeria population
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Greenbullet(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Your case is special grin
just the truth.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by iamxolomon(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Duly noted sir. Before this year runs out, we would
Na una sabi, if u like do or not, me can't use ur product again.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by cuteguy123(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Focusing on a more consumer driven market, itel mobile has launched a 4th device under the A (Android for Everyone) series. The Android for Everyone Series are itel phones majorly targeted at users who are upgrading from feature phones (JAVA phones) to Android smartphones. They have decent specs at a very budget friendly price.

The A31 which is available for 20,000 naira is equipped with an improved 8.0MP rear camera with a LED flash, which makes it stand out among its peers. Photos taken by the phone are clearer and vivid. A31 also comes with powerful built-in camera functions like beauty mode and watermarks that can help you take attractive shots.

A31 has a 5.0” IPS screen with 178° wide viewing angle. The phone size gives users a comfortable grip. On the memory part, the itel A31 has a 1GB RAM with 8GB ROM which allows users to store more pictures, songs and other things they like.

On the Operating System, this latest itel phone is powered by the latest Android™ 7.0 Nougat, which will bring users a smooth and smarter experience.

At the back, the A31 has a cover with an excellent brushed and streamline design, giving the A31 a premium and fashionable look. The phone comes in three colours; Champagne Gold, Bright Black and Carbon Blue.

The marketing communications manager for itel mobile, Oke Umurhohwo said the A31 smartphone target users who are very price conscious but still want a decent camera smartphone. The smartphone is now available across all partner retail stores across the country for 20,000 naira.

Key Features includes:
Rear Camera 8.0MP AF
5.0” IPS Screen
1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
Android 7.0
GPS Enabled
Quad-Core 1.3GHz Processor

About itel
itel Mobile is a 10 years old Hi-Tech innovative brand specializing in mobility solutions. Over the past decade the brand has become a household name in the industry spreading its presence in 46 countries across the globe. In 2016, itel sold a landmark of 50 million devices, leading among the top 3 mobile brands in Africa. Every itel handset comes with 12 months of reliable after-sales service.

Additional information about itel Mobile is available at www.itel-mobile.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/itelmobileNigeria

What's the front camera mega pixel? And battery capacity. Want to get this for a friend. Thanks.
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
itelMobileNG:

itel A31 has a battery capacity of 2400mAh. However, itel P51 have a battery capacity of 5000mAh
I rather stick to my itel 1516plus, 2400mAh is very poor for me, unlike 1516plus, where u get to browse all day, and yet you will still have enough battery for the day, that's amazing
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by Samakus(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
A very nice 1
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by jojothaiv(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Banter1:
I feel so much pain and sadness in my heart right now. Someone just quit his HND programmes because he couldnt afford to pay his school fees which is 18,500. Second semester HND1. very sad.
And who's the person?
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by AkProsper(m): 2:20am On Aug 20, 2017
itelMobileNG:

There is no upgrade to Android 7 available for iNote at the moment.
thanks for your response, which update is available. am still on 4.4 kitkat
Re: Itel Mobile Unveils A31 - In Its Quest To Provide Android Phones For Everyone by itelMobileNG: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Zceesneh:
I rather stick to my itel 1516plus, 2400mAh is very poor for me, unlike 1516plus, where u get to browse all day, and yet you will still have enough battery for the day, that's amazing

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / I Just Got Scammed / Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.