Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) (43031 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State / Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by mikendie(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
So I don hear.
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Life is but a walking shadow undecided
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by talebearer123: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
His Mansion grin

Its funny the way man gathers wealth without thinking the only house he would go with is the coffin. Some grave thieves might even decide to take that from him if its an expensive coffin and put him down on mother earth.

Ive heard of a mansion with the grave of the owner and yet the children sold the house exhumed the useless bones of their father and went to bury it in a bushy cementry.

Wealth is good when you didnt get it at the detrement of the poor masses
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by jakD: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Treasure1919:

He is a Christian, pic of d Rev says it all
I didn't see it at first but I changed when I saw it. Thank you!
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by shallar1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Aiye asan!!
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by YoungCas(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
A christian Hausa.. See mansion.. Christians dey get taste
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
I'm tai solarins voice...he died of misadventure... undecided

By the way...after he made all the money ..someone else will knack his wife...

Life is not fair....
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by meliziz12(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Look at the types of seats available in this burial,no doubt it took more than 20million to get this gathering arranged, I had the opportunity to live somewhere developed for years and I never heard of anything like this wasting public funds in the name of sending a wood to the bush,Our country might not stand it as long as we continue to "waste" money on all these things they never and will never add rather take huge waste fully from us,let's find a forum to define burials,wedding etc it will save us!
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by victorv12(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
He should rest in hell! See the crib they want to bury him? They steal so much and deprive the citizenry of their rights. After his demise, they still want us to pity him. Burn in hell!!! No mercy to any baga that looted this country. None of them will have peace! Awon oloshi!
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Obidikefidelis(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Repent nd accept the gospel. Cose it appointed onto a man to die bt after that comes judgment
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by ytnatureboy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Best governor in the history of taraba state. For those saying vanity and likes just know this man is a rare gem
RIP DDS
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fela Kuti's burial.....now that's how a hero bows out from the world
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Meh.

Better for him than to live like a blasted turnip.
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Organs(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
MARKETfund:
After watching the picture of the Taraba governor and other dignitaries shading tears in the other thread, I came to the realization that there is a big difference between the Northern muslims and their christain counterparts. The former sees death as no big deal and thus hardly grieve openly assuming they even do grieve at all, while the latter can generously express his grief out of sheer break down of the spirit (emotion).

My conclusion: The latter are more loving and closely knitted than the former. Maybe the two different reaction stems from religious leannings especially for the former.

Just how I felt though. Not engraved on a stone.

Marketfund: Your observation is relative. It depends on tribe, family, situation and so many other factors. Although one thing is certain, its not that Muslims do not see death as big deal, but its just that, Death is part of life. We understand that you are created, you will die and that is part of life. Also, the day you will die cannot be delayed or advanced, when it comes it comes and there is nothing you can do about it. We also do not believe someone (witchcraft, juju etc) is responsible for someones death, when its your time it is your time hence you're encouraged to live each second of your life as if its your last cos death comes unannounced. So, my broda, each breath you take is moving you closer to your grave and each day is another less day you have on this earth, so cry as much as you want, feel sad, show emotion etc all that is left after death is you and your deeds, Period.

2 Likes

Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
This guy was a vegetable for two years and remained a Governor. No one raised an eyebrow because....religion
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
All the billions in the account. RIP
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by malakasea(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
etenyong:
May the Lord grant him eternal rest and also console the family to bear the loss.
One to rest in the grave is the person who does not challenges his creator as 4 this one don't pray to see inside his grave.
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by malakasea(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
meliziz12:
Look at the types of seats available in this burial,no doubt it took more than 20million to get this gathering arranged, I had the opportunity to live somewhere developed for years and I never heard of anything like this wasting public funds in the name of sending a wood to the bush,Our country might not stand it as long as we continue to "waste" money on all these things they never and will never add rather take huge waste fully from us,let's find a forum to define burials,wedding etc it will save us!
Wat a life?this was the governor who vow to demolish all muslim from taraba,in one of his remark he said that N20 pen will be valuable than all the muslim in taraba,wat is going on now every one can see, you sow is wat you will rib by the special GRACE OF ALLAH!

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
MARKETfund:
After watching the picture of the Taraba governor and other dignitaries shading tears in the other thread, I came to the realization that there is a big difference between the Northern muslims and their christain counterparts. The former sees death as no big deal and thus hardly grieve openly assuming they even do grieve at all, while the latter can generously express his grief out of sheer break down of the spirit (emotion).
My conclusion: The latter are more loving and closely knitted than the former. Maybe the two different reaction stems from religious leannings especially for the former.
Just how I felt though. Not engraved on a stone.

Yes hardly grieve openly but they do grieve. God is the giver of life and and takes it at the appointed time. It is part of faith to be strong during berievement. But many only pretend that they believe.
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Yaboski: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Vernity opon Vernity

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
aku626:
May his soul RIP, no rep from the presidency, legislative or judiciary?

He was a Christian. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
AnanseK:

This guy was a vegetable for two years and remained a Governor. No one raised an eyebrow because....religion

He was the governor of taraba and not the president of nigeria. It was up to taraba people to complain and not Nigerians. wink

2 Likes

Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Welcomme: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
malakasea:
Wat a life?this was the governor who vow to demolish all muslim from taraba,in one of his remark he said that N20 pen will be valuable than all the muslim in taraba,wat is going on now every one can see, you sow is wat you will rib by the special GRACE OF ALLAH!
Keep shut and stop lying.. He never said anything close to that. Reason with your brain, how can he say such thing when is only wife Is a Muslim and some of his daughters too... U Muslims love propagandas and lies to much...
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
A looter is gone and buried with our money
no more probe for ya.
Carry go sir ur works follows you
no born for naija again o
now rest in p
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Halo22: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
So to test his jet, that z how he died slowly till he completely went six feet down.......may his soul RIP
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by hadayleke(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
To those of you saying vanity upon vanity... Poverty fall on you all.

If you feel all is vanity, y don't you commit suicide now and accept all is vanity.
Y do u struggle hard to make money and live a comfortable for life.

So do you expect him to come to this world and live like a pauper when his destiny laid in his hands..
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by MARKETfund: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Organs:

Marketfund: Your observation is relative. It depends on tribe, family, situation and so many other factors. Although one thing is certain, its not that Muslims do not see death as big deal, but its just that, Death is part of life. We understand that you are created, you will die and that is part of life. Also, the day you will die cannot be delayed or advanced, when it comes it comes and there is nothing you can do about it. We also do not believe someone (witchcraft, juju etc) is responsible for someones death, when its your time it is your time hence you're encouraged to live each second of your life as if its your last cos death comes unannounced. So, my broda, each breath you take is moving you closer to your grave and each day is another less day you have on this earth, so cry as much as you want, feel sad, show emotion etc all that is left after death is you and your deeds, Period.

I said it that religious inclinations could be the underlying factor in the differences noted.

Am cool with that bro. cheers!

1 Like

Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by akabang(m): 1:36am On Aug 19, 2017
One of the best ,
humble,
dignities,
Accountable
production
developed
structuralism
City builder
Rational
Economical
respected
God fearing e.t.c
Governor ever in the history of Taraba State since its creation 1991 by Gen: Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. IBB extracted from Gongola.
Thanks u for ur Legacy we pray it continued here on earth and may u rest in the bosom if the Lord God you Serve.
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 1:53am On Aug 19, 2017
So chance
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2017
[qute]
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Respect55(m): 3:31am On Aug 19, 2017
When will Bubu's corpse arrive too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / 2023: Photos Of Wike For President Billboards / Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.