Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) (43029 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Burial Photos Of Danbaba Suntai, Ex Governor Of Taraba State / Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Naff24(f): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2017
etzskillz:
vanity upon vanity

he can't take anything along with him to d journey of no return, not even his international passport

You don go far bro, his mobile phone nko? All I want to.. I want to.. He can't even occupy the size of his bed. Just 6ft ONLY! Vanity!!!
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by greatman247(m): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
etzskillz:
vanity upon vanity

he can't take anything along with him to d journey of no return, not even his international passport

Whether you have money or not everyone will still die. It's good to have money and shut the Bleep up. Pastors lies to members that vanity upon vanity all is vanity and yet pastors live larger, they expect members to languish in poverty or possibly get to heaven to enjoy their wealth right? Continue been so stupid by listening to your pastor on this topic and let him continue deceiving you. Don't work hard and earn huge wealth stay there be saying vanity upon vanity. Whether you are poor or rich everyone will die someday, no one can escape that.
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by burqueenx(f): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2017
doctimonyeka:
All the hustles and wealths is now futile... This life shaaaaa...

Rest in peace..

Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by baralatie(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2017
etenyong:
May the Lord grant him eternal rest and also console the family to bear the loss.
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by etzskillz(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2017
greatman247:

Whether you have money or not everyone will still die. It's good to have money and shut the Bleep up. Pastors lies to members that vanity upon vanity all is vanity and yet pastors live larger, they expect members to languish in poverty or possibly get to heaven to enjoy their wealth right? Continue been so stupid by listening to your pastor on this topic and let him continue deceiving you. Don't work hard and earn huge wealth stay there be saying vanity upon vanity. Whether you are poor or rich everyone will die someday, no one can escape that.
ignorant
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by paix(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Let our thieving politicians remember that one day they shall be like this. All the billions, the exotic cars, the mansions, the women etc, they will take nothing with them.
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by goaldynboy: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
I guess he is the governor that survived plane crash? So he eventually died? May his soul rest in peace!!
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2017
etzskillz:
ignorant

You're more ignorant, a fool to be precise.
Re: Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) by Caseless: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2017
MARKETfund:
After watching the picture of the Taraba governor and other dignitaries shading tears in the other thread, I came to the realization that there is a big difference between the Northern muslims and their christain counterparts. The former sees death as no big deal and thus hardly grieve openly assuming they even do grieve at all, while the latter can generously express his grief out of sheer break down of the spirit (emotion).

My conclusion: The latter are more loving and closely knitted than the former. Maybe the two different reaction stems from religious leannings especially for the former.

Just how I felt though. Not engraved on a stone.
and you're not a closet religious extremist. I know you . Let me get done and come and hit you where it hurts.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders / Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.