Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) (860 Views)

Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / Business To Start With #2,000 Or Less / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by firefirefire: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2018
I would first of all want to thank Iykepromotions for this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online i actually made my first $100 from his lesson with less than $10 investment. and the going is still sweet.

Now I would like you guys who want to start a business online to check that out.

secondly I have another way i make money that is quite easy and cheap to start. I will teach you that on request through my signature. I am not asking you about any money so relax your nerves. i cannot post here because moderator has banned me previously when i shared it.

thirdly, you can do vegetable farming will less than 30K budget and make up to 70K in 4/5 months.

the hardest part of it is starting. Just begin guys. Buhari is coming back for second ternure just get ready on time.

other good contributions are welcomed.
Re: SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by firefirefire: 12:04am On Sep 19, 2018
please dont drop email or phone number nobody will answer you.
Re: SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 1:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Shopify/Drop shipping
Re: SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by firefirefire: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
Shopify/Drop shipping

can you give more details
Re: SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by firefirefire: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2018
all that contact me i hpe you are making it big. i may also foward email to those who may like to drop
Re: SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 3:46am On Sep 20, 2018
firefirefire:

can you give more details
I don't really know the details but there's enough tutorials on YouTube
Re: SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by firefirefire: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
ignorance is the biggest disease. you can even start some business with 3k.
Re: SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by hyfr(m): 3:12am On Sep 21, 2018
firefirefire:
ignorance is the biggest disease. you can even start some business with 3k.
business like
Re: SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by firefirefire: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
domain name
binary options
etc.
you can start small with these
hyfr:
business like
Re: SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) by Nature130: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
Have you bothered to ask why all the Nigerian banks are struggling to take position in the lucrative telecom sector? Do what the banks are doing by joining this simple but profitable telecom business. Daily income of 3k to 50k and a salary of 100k Guaranteed. All u need to start is 5k and ur smart phone.

START MAKING PASSIVE INCOME IN THE TELECOMS INDUSTRY TODAY LIKE THE BANKS.

You don't even have to sell anything, just build a network of people, friends and family who recharge airtime, data, cable TV regularly and you earn commission from all their transactions on the platform.

Anytime you recharge on the platform YOU GET PAID. Anytime your friends and network recharge, YOU and THEM get paid.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING HAPPENING NOW. KEY IN NOW, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

DONT COME LAST!

Join our WhatsApp group and get free training on this profitable business through the link below
https:///9oJC3vKD2zqBZ3WwgIS9IC

With over 160 million airtime USERS in NIGERIA, you have no excuse to be broke. Start VTU business with as low as 5k, earn 5k-50k daily.

Take the bold step and see your way through to financial freedom.

(1) (Reply)

Men's Singlet Supplier Needed / Online Rug Making Training / Make Money On Fiverr: Superb Tips To Optimize & Promote Your Fiverr Gigs In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.