Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Will Create A Robust Blog For 10 Members Here For Free ( Exclusive ) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Create A Robust Blog For 10 Members Here For Free ( Exclusive ) (375 Views)

A Second Free Exclusive Phase Of A Massive Business Opportunity For You / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs / Create A Professional Website/blog For Your Business At Affordable Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create A Robust Blog For 10 Members Here For Free ( Exclusive ) by Connectz: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
I will be creating Premium Blogs for free for just 10 Persons. You only pay for your domain and hosting. You will also provide me with your logo as well as the menu list.

You are not paying a dime for the premium theme I will be using for you, you will only need to purchase your domain and hosting from us which cost N14,000 (.com domain Name and Hosting).

Address: 168 Iju Road, Opposite Saint Kizito Catholic Church, Ishaga, Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp: O9O59866289

You can visit any of the blog in the attached image to see some of the works I did for free...

(1) (Reply)

_ / 2017 / Things You Need To Know Before Investing IN Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.