Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo (49920 Views)

Masked Van Vicker Poses With His Children / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Arijude(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fatties fatties fatties, they're too fat for my liking.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Shelloween:
One thing is having super cute daughters, another is keeping some dawgs off them. I'd do the one in blue pants. Damn!
I give up mehnmm
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by free2ryhme: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Adults makiing useless comments and fooling themselves without shame

Have some respect for the father and his children chai

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by NCANTaskForce: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Vaseline, stay away from me
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

Full of flesh abi?

You go like chop dem for una meeting inside iroko tree.
angry
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:
angry

Sandra na joke I dey o tongue
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

Aunty mulika the girls scout. You sef wan do the pikins? Chai tongue grin
tongue
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by DonBobes(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Vaseline crews I take God beg una make una leave these female saints alone, devil no go test una again because Wetin dis vicker do na just play he de play with him SHINDRENs kpekus. Una no vex abeg.

Kpekus damagers go de lick der lips now like say rat inside plate like dis 1 below nw, while some will b stretching to catch a better glimpse like

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

Sandra na joke I dey o tongue
grin
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:
grin

You fine o.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

You fine o.

I know na
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:

I know na

Cum make I toast you small na.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
scooby12:

Cum make I toast you small na.

Noooo

I b lyk bread?
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by segebase(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
My preek just de rise for this ripe ...
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Noooo

I b lyk bread?

You fine pass bread. As you don talk no. No wahala smiley
Make I dey go jejely.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Biggers82(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
cha!!!....this him children don reach to kill o cheesy
tell your brother to come kill one nah
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by sukkot: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
this nigga is a very responsible man. i like his style.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
olawaletimi:
Which one is new England?
a town in usa
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by john650(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
olawaletimi:
New England are cluster of six States in North East United States (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont). They call them New England States because they were some of the first states settled by the British when they came to America. You will find remnants of British culture in these states.

It is likely they took the pictures in Western Massachusetts where they have Six Flags Amusement park.
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Biggers82:

tell your brother to come kill one nah
them go just faint if one of my brothers catch them
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by clovislouis(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
luminouz:
Oluwa MI oooooooo.....
Harvest time ti de!!!!!
tongue
lol
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by kobijacobs(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I want to fvck the one on blue pant

go beg person wey do u this thing b4 e late...smh
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by kobijacobs(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
na vultures full here....van vicker hide ur daughters ooo

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by DanielGb(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:
They are sooo full and pretty kiss

You got eyes. It looks like your dream backside?

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by olumike001(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
cha!!!....this him children don reach to kill o cheesy
You didn't look like what you posted
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by mcparrotnnam(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
that is a lovely family, this is the kind of thing i just want o o o

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Adejofrenzy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oboy food don done ooo
shocked
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by Bigsteveg(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
olawaletimi:
I wonder o
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by XtianXander(m): 12:15am On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Immaculatesnow post=59606052]Quiet ugly looking girls compared to their father, maybe the genes are from the fat ugly mother, just saying.
why cant u just appreciate the pic or keep quiet.......
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by mofeoluwadassah: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2017
olumike001:

You didn't look like what you posted
no be my fault jare,na buhari cause am
Re: Van Vicker Poses With His Two Daughters In Adorable Photo by ksjmode: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2017
New England is a North Eastern region of the United States consists of a number of states including Maines, Rhodes Island, Massachusetts, Vermont...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up / A Model Wore That Controversial Wedding Dress Before Mercy Aigbe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.