Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Beware: Selling Card Reader In The Name Of Universal Modem (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware: Selling Card Reader In The Name Of Universal Modem (photo) (686 Views)

Ladies Beware Of Rich Guys. See What Happened To This Beautiful Lady / Universal Basic Education Staff Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Unpaid Salaries / Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Selling Card Reader In The Name Of Universal Modem (photo) by collinsfhk(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
On my way from the Island yesterday at Marina bridge, I saw some guys selling supposed Universal Modem. Upon seeing the packaging you will believe it's a product of Glo Mobile, they even attached glo sim on it.

To cut the story short, I bought one and I ended up buying a mere card reader.

Please beware!

Mind44 front page plz

Re: Beware: Selling Card Reader In The Name Of Universal Modem (photo) by Odogwua: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Beware: Selling Card Reader In The Name Of Universal Modem (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
collinsfhk:
On my way from the Island yesterday at Marina bridge, I saw some guys selling supposed Universal Modem. Upon seeing the packaging you will believe it's a product of Glo Mobile, they even attached glo sim on it.

To cut the story short, I bought one and I ended up buying a mere card reader.

Please beware!

Mind44 front page plz
Eyah, Poor you. The thing cheap abi? Cos your write up look like person wey like "awoof".
Re: Beware: Selling Card Reader In The Name Of Universal Modem (photo) by collinsfhk(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Worwor:
Eyah, Poor you. The thing cheap abi? Cos your write up look like person wey like "awoof".

undecided undecided

You are wrong boy! The fact is the I ve been looking out for it - ie: 4g universal modem. So I was like, finally! But unfortunately it was a scam, hence I brought it here so that some other person(s) don't fall for it
Re: Beware: Selling Card Reader In The Name Of Universal Modem (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
collinsfhk:

undecided undecided

You are wrong boy! The fact is the I ve been looking out for it - ie: 4g universal modem. So I was like, finally! But unfortunately it was a scam, hence I brought it here so that some other person(s) don't fall for it
How much you buy am?
Re: Beware: Selling Card Reader In The Name Of Universal Modem (photo) by fafambo: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
OGA! WAT WAS,WRITTEN ON D BODY IS multi card reader,SO FOR UR INFO U WEREN'T SCAMMED,SHINE UR EYES WELL WELLA NEXT TIME. this is LAGOS!
Re: Beware: Selling Card Reader In The Name Of Universal Modem (photo) by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2017
I no wan laff abeg.. LOL

(1) (Reply)

Sad!! Man Preparing For His Mother's Burial Shot Dead By Police In Rivers State. / Video: Man Kicks His Pregnant Girlfriend In The Stomach And She Immediately... / He Beat Me Like A Dog - Pregnant Woman Battered By Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.