Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out (1131 Views)

Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Man Allegedly Scammed Her While Applying For Visa / Man Allegedly Scammed By M.M.M Of 189,000 Cries Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by ObiOmaMu: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2016
A reader just sent me this mail of how he was allegedly scammed by MMM.

"AUNTY LAILA : MMM DO ME STRONG THING OH!

It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing... I obliged and Joined... It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname...
Fast Forward,,,
MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.

After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this... That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)... Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.

Even as it hurts me being my first time to be scammed...
I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour.

MMM IS A SCAM...

For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it.

The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account et4ita01@outlook.com)

Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one... "

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/lailas-blog-reader-allegedly-scammed-by.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by Untainted007: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Sorry bro. But in the write up, the writer didnt inform us all if his initial money he invested in the first place was remitted back to him or he lose everything both the one he invested or If MMM only took their ''awuf yanfu yanfu''

1 Like

Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by FreshBoss007: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2016
more testimonies
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by BitchSlayer101: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2016
Credit card and scammers

1 Like

Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by alonzoiv(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2016
But CBN warned against this MMM of a thing. Some people will never hear word.
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by finalbosss1(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by TallPck1(m): 7:53am On Nov 03, 2016
E don dey happen

1 Like

Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by hotspec(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2016
MMM = Mumu and Maga Money!!! Una never see anything. Google MMM with that phone in ur hand and read their background history, what u will see will surprise u.
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by cornel994(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Am I sorry for her...NO, shea dey warned all u guys bout mmm
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by emekelnigeria: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2016
This person clearly broke the rules of multiple POs with multiple bank account. Infact he is fraudulent himself. Imagine if everyone used the same bank account to transact the business, the number of withdrawal will outstrip the number of donations and the result system collapse. Please guys ignore this Op, he scammed himself thinking he would scam the system

2 Likes

Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by samuel051: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2016
matter wey pikin no want him papa to hear, na him papa dey settle am. we are patiently waiting for d goodnews of how mmm will collapse.
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by Yinabim(f): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2016
emekelnigeria:
This person clearly broke the rules of multiple POs with multiple bank account. Infact he is fraudulent himself. Imagine if everyone used the same bank account to transact the business, the number of withdrawal will outstrip the number of donations and the result system collapse. Please guys ignore this Op, he scammed himself thinking he would scam the system
Abi o , I no know say u sef see am.
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by emekelnigeria: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2016
samuel051:
matter wey pikin no want him papa to hear, na him papa dey settle am. we are patiently waiting for d goodnews of how mmm will collapse.
you see thats your climax seeing other people cry, thats why our leaders are stealing us blind
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by RyanMontana: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2016
oh my God
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by HtwoOw: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Your money has been EM'ed
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by columbus007(m): 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
When I hear of MMM, I remember Plan Well in benin city that year cheesy
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by samuel051: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
emekelnigeria:
you see thats your climax seeing other people cry, thats why our leaders are stealing us blind
when sumtin is too good to be true then its a scam,i will quote u again when it finally happens.
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by emekelnigeria: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2016
samuel051:
when sumtin is too good to be true then its a scam,i will quote u again when it finally happens.
ok as if you have a better alternative to the present economic realities, do you think if government lived up to its responsibilities people will engage in this scam and by the way I have never seen a scam that paid so well that it is even advertised in a church
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by samuel051: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2016
emekelnigeria:
ok as if you have a better alternative to the present economic realities, do you think if government lived up to its responsibilities people will engage in this scam and by the way I have never seen a scam that paid so well that it is even advertised in a church
it is advertised in d church becos Nigerians are too gullible, even d pastors of some churches.the economic situation is affecting everybody and those people who chose not to do this mmm is still alive and pulling through,i don need any rubbing peter to pay Paul to survive,i have phobia for free things...
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by emekelnigeria: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
samuel051:
it is advertised in d church becos Nigerians are too gullible, even d pastors of some churches.the economic situation is affecting everybody and those people who chose not to do this mmm is still alive and pulling through,i don need any rubbing peter to pay Paul to survive,i have phobia for free things...
ok if nigerians are gullible, what of the colombians, what of the gahananians, what of the Filipinos are they also gullible too. Point of correction with this business, the economic situation is not affecting me at all. Yes thats my prayer that you continue to pull through and the Lord is your strength. Ok your fear for free things is allowed but dont call others gullible because they dont subscribe to your way of thinking
Re: Laila's Blog Reader Allegedly 'scammed' By MMM Cries Out by emekelnigeria: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
samuel051:
ok if you say so, dont worry you are free to quote me but right now am only interested in making money for my children

(1) (Reply)

We Want Justice On Seun Egbegbe. This Is Not His First Time” – Traders (video) / Police Nab Two Pastors For Killing Lady During Deliverance In Lagos / Nigerian Drug Pusher Battles 11 Indian Policemen While Resisting Arrest (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.