Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival (1364 Views)

Araba Of Oshogbo,yemi Elebuibon Spotted Dancing Happily At The Osun Oshogbo Fest / Nollywood Actor Femi Branch Conferred “jagun Asa Of Ede Land” Osun State / Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Celebrating The Christmas In Their Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by Funkybabee(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Today is osun Oshogbo festival day where people all over from Nigeria and outside country come to celebrate Osun goddess

Here is pictures attch

Re: Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by Funkybabee(f): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
More pics

Re: Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by Tolexander: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Orin Yeye o!

Osogbo ilu aro
Oroki asala
Are o peta
Are peta ma sa ooo
Osun osogbo pele o
Pele olomo yoyo

Sele ru agbo
Agbara agbo
L'osun fi n we omo re
Ki dokita o to de
Abimo komo yoyo
Osun la n pote Mo.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by CAPSLOCKED: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2017

LET ME WAIT FOR THE MEANINGLESS, THREAD DETAILING INTER-TRIBAL WARS AS USUAL. grin
Re: Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by mofeoluwadassah: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
ok
Re: Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
i keep wondering how the guy who is going to bang that 'arugba' girl will go about it.
Re: Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by Funkybabee(f): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
dayo2me:
i keep wondering how the guy who is going to bang that 'arugba' girl will go about it.

lol

Cc lalasticala,mynd44

Help us to move it to FP pls for indigenes viewers outside the state presently

@ CAPSLOCKED no tribal war for here pls
Re: Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by pepemendy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
osun plz bless me with more bigger d.ick...I need to distroy my sex addict girlfriend puna

Re: Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mother, to her teenage daughter, -
I think its right time, we should talk about sex.
Daughter: Sure mom, what do you want to know?...Lolz
Re: Celebrating The Beautiful Culture Of Yoruba Land Osun Oshogbo Festival by 201320142015ob(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Funkybabee:

lol

Cc lalasticala,mynd44

Help us to move it to FP pls for indigenes viewers outside the state presently

Email me or text : )

@ CAPSLOCKED no tribal war for here pls

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! As Cristiano Ronaldo Sings ''FALL'' (davido) / Instagram Account Of Selena Gomez Hacked… Shows Nude Pictures Of Her Ex – Bieber / 5 Reasons Why Peter & Paul Of Psquare Are Better Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.