Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy (25190 Views)

Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerian gospel singer turned nudist, Maheeda, has taken to her Instagram page to reveal how much she loves Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, and how much she wants him to become her baby daddy. 

Maheeda who further disclosed that the challenge in her wish is that they both have partners, wrote; 

"This @daddyfreeze of a guy, me I for like to be his baby mama but..... we get partners ... I just love him so fucking much ... abeg abe make we hide do small ? Nahhh him be pastor.. chei see my life?"

http://www.lailasblog.com/nudist-maheeda-says-wish-daddy-freeze-baby-daddy/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Shelloween(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Maheeda? Another wasted sperm.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Iamkuttie(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mxcheeew...

Person go just carry eardrum put for ear begin dey sing total diffrence rubish from the song he is listening.

If only Sarkodie know how dem take dey sing im song down here.
E no go gree im song cross nija border again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cute word dear, speak your mind lady
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Teaveapoet(f): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Maheeda, Maheeda, Maheeda! How many times did i cal you?
d guy get taste and class. no b your type okay! stop embarrasing your daughter. fanshi#

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Won't be surprised if the daddy freeze secretly accepts her proposal. He looks so sèx starved.

6 Likes

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Zeze06(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
cry

Just send him a pm

Am sure he'll oblige....

Although not all men want to plant their seed anyhow and anywhere... embarassed
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by maxiuc(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by josephine123: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
na xo
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Attention seekers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by bbbabes(f): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
The guy been feeling himself right now

6 Likes

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by ableguy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
So should we fry stupidity?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by AmandaLuv(f): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Boring daddy freeze in collaboration with this slur to make him feel important and set d blog talking. we all know the antics. Nansense

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by KweenAngela(f): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
OLOSHO. ASHEWO

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Maigida abi wetin be her name sef dey offer albino freeze free toto be that o.

Ojigbijigbi!
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by istanboi: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na wa o for wetin we dy see for SM
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by alexy147(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
I doubt if she has taken her medicine today..

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Popularity strategy.
If u r notorious, find someone notorious/popular and beef, or say sultry things about the person.. N both of u will hv the beamlight on u for some day.

Maheeda did the it... Afrocandy we awaite u...
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by swiz123(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
If your nude pics can't earn you popularity, them it's OK to use daddy freeze
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by pythonkid(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
You mean daddy shoky?
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by ofiko123(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
This one just weak me...
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by dangotesmummy: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Don't die with your secrets and admiration, voice them out jare grin
I support you maheeda grin

After all African China sing am.he said "if you love somebody walk up to am and tell am say you love am".... grin
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by exlinklodge: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
olosho everywhere

oh chineke
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by hAlexandro(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin am sure her oyinbo husband would oblige!!daddy freeze the pussy is for the taken !

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
How did this crap make FP?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by mekstaniac(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Shelloween:
Maheeda? Another wasted sperm.
And you're what.....a useful sperm?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
shut up joorh
Jacksparr0w1207:
Attention seekers

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
shut up joorh
look at this Igbo undecided angry
Re: Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy by JaffyJoe(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well, over to you Freeze. You two match pretty well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shocks The World With Her Curves In A See-through Dress, See Pics / "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans / Alexx Ekubo Meets Oby Ezekwesili (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.