Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) (46503 Views)

Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje / Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by sagerasaq: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Flashh:
Receive sense. grin
Where dis one comot from Na ur senseless sense u wan share? I reject it... Oya take back ur uburu eke!!! I dodge am

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
What is all this nonsense?
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Flashh: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
sagerasaq:

Where dis one comot from
Na ur senseless sense u wan share?
I reject it...
Oya take back ur uburu eke!!!
I dodge am
If you reject it, sense can never be yours. angry

Eejit being, wishing his drunkard father death.

undecidedsadcheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
IS THIS GUY THE PRESIDENT OF LONDON OR NIGERIA..LOL..UK THEY ENJOYING MONEY FROM TOURIST VISITING THE PRESIDENT OF LONDON..LOL
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Nackzy: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
very Soon president Buhari will receive me...Nairalanders if u want to come to London pls indicate so I know how much I will collect from federal government for Transport...like dis buhari and the Abuja house has turned to a tourist site...
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Allstar92: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
click and join and make money online without stress and free registration https:///hujnKC
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Alanzazani: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abuja House is the new pilgrimage site now. Naija my country. Posterity will judge this government

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by dayleke: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Is this not the same Tofa that contested against MKO Abiola?
That one na Bashir Tofa ko?
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by ssuccess(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Newbiee:
Good one!
Baba is really recuperating, we thank God for his mercies and answered prayers.
Mumu can continue their protest, but I hope UK police will not allow them to disturb Baba sleep tonight.

So we now need it the UK Police to Protect Nigeria's President

If this is not a joke, May All the Gods in the land punish you
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by sagerasaq: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Flashh:
If you reject it, sense can never be yours. angry

Eejit being, wishing his drunkard father death.

undecidedsadcheesy

If u get sense u for know say person wey dem dey wish get well soon no be death dem wish am!!!!

I for call u bro but all bros get sense...
So flashh.. Hold ur sense u need am badly

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by biblegirl: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
na wa o.London has turned to meeting point
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by iamtardey: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
my name is buhari and I'm ruling from London. grin
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by enimooko: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
For the 1st time I think this man has the worst associates and does not mean well for the south west, and I think the Yorubas should look for their identity. Tofa of all pepul...
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by darepapi: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
please where can I obtain the form to PMB museum lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Flashh: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
sagerasaq:

[s]If u get sense u for know say person wey dem dey wish get well soon no be death dem wish am!!!![/s]

I for call u bro but all bros get sense...
So flash.h.. Hold ur sense u need am badly
Stop shooting your oafish self in the foot, all in the sake of defending yourself @the bolded.

Now, receive both sense and common sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Titto93:
He should also receive those "Resume or Resign" Protesters outside his gate.
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Emvicprints1: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Baba seun it's time you make us proud and visit our president too.
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by ndubuisiok: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
For slay and beauty queens. Check out the latest makeup kits and beat Jlo to it

On a light note you can make money on that site by simply clicking on the link and registering and you earn too

"https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?_encoding=UTF8&tag=endeesblog-21&linkCode=ur2&linkId=69828e2dfefb0e4992a989d073a00ef0&camp=1634&creative=6738&node=118423031"
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by phantom24: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
A constantly sick president can only make his country look slickly grin
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by JTOWNBIZ: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Checkout this new Gucci Bag, Iphone12 And Broom...

http://jtownbiz..co.ke/2017/08/checkout-this-new-gucci-bag-iphone12.html?m=1
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by ndubuisiok: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
For slay and beauty queens. Check out the latest makeup kits and beat Jlo to it

On a light note you can make money on that site by simply clicking on the link and registering.

"https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?_encoding=UTF8&tag=endeesblog-21&linkCode=ur2&linkId=69828e2dfefb0e4992a989d073a00ef0&camp=1634&creative=6738&node=118423031"
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
sagerasaq:
We wish u quick recovery!!
Too sad dat great leaders dont get the chance to rule properly..
Its either dey Die late Ya'adua and now PMB..

Buhari doesn't have what it takes to be a great leader so stop deceiving urself , he is a visionless shallow brained anachrone who has nothing to offer even his cattle can attest to that ..
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by enuelsmith: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
VO: Your destination please
Applicant: United Kingdom
VO: Purpose of your visit to UK
Applicant: to Visit the ailing President Buhari in Abuja house, London
VO: Visa approved, enjoy your trip and dont forget to take some pics when you are with him for further uploading,just as the custom of other previous visitors

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2017
Poor presido .... it appears his weight is about 20 kilos ... he really should just resign now!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2017
enuelsmith:
VO: Your destination please
Applicant: United Kingdom
VO: Purpose of your visit to UK
Applicant: to Visit the ailing President Buhari in Abuja house, London
VO: Visa approved, enjoy your trip and dont forget to take some pics when you are with him for further uploading,just as the custom of other previous visitors
Ha ha ... I go use this formula come get my own visa so that I can now go there and find U.K. wife grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by kingsleybrave(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2017
cry undecidedWHEN WILL HE VISIT US IN ABUJA TOWN IN NIGERIA WHEN WILL HE VISIT US IN ABUJA TOWN IN NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by burakado17: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2017
ediama:
Tomorrow they will be like. 'Baba remember people who visited you in London'.

Hypocrites.

Immediately election result was announced, the people who were with Johnathan ran away, some switch side to Buhari............Goodluck said it himself.

Don't let crowd fool you.

The people who care for this man outside his position are mostly beggers. Even in their pain, you can't speak bad of Buhari in their presence and go away with clean clothes.
That is why we are humans.
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by burakado17: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2017
sagerasaq:
We wish u quick recovery!!
Too sad dat great leaders dont get the chance to rule properly..
Its either dey Die late Ya'adua and now PMB..
you said it all. At time I wonder what kind of ruler God chose for His people.
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2017
na every week dem dey change dis abuja house decor?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 19, 2017
ahaha, guy why na

Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by ModusOperandi(f): 1:23am On Aug 19, 2017
these proof of life pictures they continue to release is is a slap on our faces .
Re: President Buhari And Bashir Usman Tofa Meet In London (Photos) by talk2habisco: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon / Meet Mukhtar Shehu Idris, Zamfara APC Governorship Candidate / Glory Okolie Detained For ‘Being Girlfriend Of IPOB Member’ - IGP Orders Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.