Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets (16703 Views)

, I Trek From Street To Streets To Share Flying And Posters During My Campaign / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Kano: Beggars Dare Gov. Ganduje, Return To Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by Thebest12(m): 4:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Many beggars in Kano have returned to their businesses in spite of a state government order in 2016 which banned street begging.

Our correspondent who visited some streets in the state capital on Friday, reports that many beggars were seen on the streets, including Sabo Bakin Zuwo road leading to the Kano Government House.
Some of the beggars who spoke to NAN said they returned to the streets because they were dying of hunger.
Malam Adamu Babale, said he came to Kano daily from his village to beg for money to cater for his family.
He said if he had a trade to engage in he would not have returned to street begging.
A female beggar Malama Batula Sa’idu, explained though complied with the order banning begging in the state, but could not help but beg once in a while.
The management of the state Hisbah Board said they usually conduct a surveillance aimed at arresting beggars and charge them to court.
The Director-General of Hisbah, Alhaji Abba Sufi, told NAN that the agency arrested the beggars because the state had earlier empowered them before banning the act.
He expressed concern that though some of the beggars had invested in the trade they were empowered, yet they were not satisfied.
Sufi, however, warned beggars to desist from the act, saying that the board would soon strengthen its surveillance with a view to prosecuting those of them found disobeying the law banning begging
Kano State Government banned street begging about a year ago after empowering thousands of street beggars in various trades.
Source : https://phcitybreed./2017/08/19/we-are-dying-of-hunger-beggars-dare-kano-state-governor-return-to-streets-in-full-force/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by sarrki(m): 4:43am On Aug 19, 2017
kocvalour:
useless people...

they will all die off when Biafra comes

Must you tribalized everything ?

Don't you see tribalism and hatred in your words ?

You now see why people attack in any slight opportunity ?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by Ephort: 4:52am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Coming from you, I'm surprised

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by sarrki(m): 5:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Ephort:

Coming from you, I'm surprised

Am a patriot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by qubie(m): 5:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Where is our beloved country going?
Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by sarrki(m): 5:12am On Aug 19, 2017
qubie:

You sound patriotic

Having said that

Our country is in safe hands

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by sarrki(m): 5:13am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

abeg shut up..use**les**s patriot

Most of the commentators online are KANU paid agents

They talk like him

5 Likes

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by sarrki(m): 5:14am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you should join your patriotic muslim brothers over there in kano..cos hunger is also dealing with you

Ipob Paid Agent ( IPA) spotted

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by sarrki(m): 5:19am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

APC ZONBIEFIED HUN**G*RY AGENT SPOTTED

I don't role with single ladies

You know why ?

Most of them are I never chop ladies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by ZombieTAMER: 5:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Anybody that voted Buhari supposed to die of hunger

Useless set of people
Buhari is in London enjoying their money
Why won't they beg on the streets

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by sarrki(m): 5:34am On Aug 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Anybody that voted Buhari supposed to die of hunger

Useless set of people
Buhari is in London enjoying their money
Why won't they beg on the streets

The money a single local government chairman stole during Gej can keep and treat our president for 15years in the UK

Your attack is on pmb not his government

It shows hatred that you have for him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by ZombieTAMER: 5:35am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

You know why ?

"You don't role" undecided
How can you make sense when you can't sleep at all... Defending mediocrity on social media because of religious sentiments

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by sarrki(m): 5:38am On Aug 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

"You don't role" undecided
How can you make sense when you can't sleep at all... Defending mediocrity on social media because of religious sentiments

What do you mean by religious sentiment ?

Is pmb a Christian ?

Come on please find another talk bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by ZombieTAMER: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

The money a single local government chairman stole during Gej can keep and treat our president for 15years in the UK

Your attack is on pmb not his government

It shows hatred that you have for him
Propaganda can't save APC and Buhari anymore... GEJ has since left office so wake up
Buhari is a fraud who is unfit to be called a president of any country
He has not fulfilled a single campaign promise since taking power

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by sarrki(m): 5:45am On Aug 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Propaganda can't save APC and Buhari anymore... GEJ has since left office so wake up
Buhari is a fraud who is unfit to be called a president of any country
He has not fulfilled a single campaign promise since taking power

Only ipob miscreants are against him

They voted against him last time

He won

He will win over and over again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by ZombieTAMER: 5:45am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

What do you mean by religious sentiment ?

Is pmb a Christian ?

Come on please find another talk bro
Just give it a rest already
Stop spamming this thread with thrash
Buhari is a joke

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by mpianya39(m): 7:08am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

grin grin grin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by ehinmowo: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2017
This is wot happens wen politicians use religion and tribal bigotry to improverish d pple

5 Likes

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by greatiyk4u(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:
Been to Kano couple of times, I must say the rate at which almajiris are littered all over the state is disturbing, everywhere smelling shi.t, seriously something has to be done.

Maybe enroll them to the schools GEJ built for them and stuffs like that, also find a way to Feed Them, yes feed them.

Beautiful Ladies, This weekend You might need to check out my signature for your own good

1 Like

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by CharlotteFlair: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

See this one o! Why didn't you call the guy you quoted IPOB in your usual manner? Have you repented?

22 Likes

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by CharlotteFlair: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2017
qubie:
Mr proud Igbo man, your country is headed for doom except you take positive actions now! The crumbs you are getting currently won't save your beloved country cos majority of the people are now asking questions.

Have you wondered why the VAT from alcohol consumption in other parts of the country is shared among states and northern states who banned alcohol consumption and sales are beneficiaries of this VAT which they in turn use to fund their hisbah police who in turn arrest and jail those selling and consuming alcohol?
My fellow proud Igbo man, pls use your head now or never!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by CharlotteFlair: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

You sound patriotic

Having said that

Our country is in safe hands
qubie do you believe this?

4 Likes

Re: Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets by CharlotteFlair: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

You know why ?

See hasty retreat!!! grin.

Sarrki, where are your fellow NL zombies? Very wicked of them to abandon you to receive this koboko alone grin

Next prince
Madridguy
Omenka
Omenkalives
Liondeleo
Gberra
Passing shot
Etc

A fellow zombie needs you asap!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria / 2023: PDP Governors Agree To Throw Presidential Ticket Open / Lagos4Lagos Chieftains Sunday Ajayi, Aka-Basorun, Others Rejoin APC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.