Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" (47445 Views)

Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Omeokachie: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
President in exile.
Heard he now heads the ministry of tourism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by TourismMan(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:
The problem Nigeria is facing recently is that she has many illiterate minded people.

Even those who claimed to be educated have all lost their sense of reasoning..

We neglect the major problem facing Nigeria which is CURRUPTION and started chasing shadows... abeg someone should remind me how BUHARI ABSENT affect the affair of dis country?

How I wish dis type of protect is been held at NASS, ASO ROCK, JUDICIARY and some other ROGUE AGENCIES GATE, Just to remind them that OUR MUMU DON DO.

but instead we are chasing a man that has never violate any law of the land by handling over to his vice according to the constitution of this country.

Abeg when BUHARI was in Nigeria what changes does bring to us as a citizen??

HAVE NEVER REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN. MY ONLY REGRET IS SHARING A COUNTRY WITH SOME INDIVIDUAL'S THAT HARDLY THINK RIGHT JUST because OF THEIR HATE FOR MR PRESIDENT.

SINCE WEBE STARTED PRACTISING DEMOCRACY....

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

WHAT DID THEY GAVE US? (PATHETIC CURRUPTION)

OUR PROBLEM IS CURRUPTION, LETS LET US FIGHT IT COLLECTIVELY..IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY B4 U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

MUMU STILL DEY DO UNA, NOT UNTIL YOU GUYS WAKE UP.

MUMU CITIZENS

Is that what the APC/Buhari advised you to rant online? Well, to disappoint you, your rants hold no water.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by luswitz(f): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
I swear they are ipob remnants
my broda this has nothing to do with Ipob... its d right thing to do. Dont let tribalism take control of your judgement.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
disgrace of a president..

Imagine that.

As If we no get hospitals for naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by leo2020: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2017
The world's most corrupt woman Diezani is in that same London but these miscreants never protested that she should go home to face justice. . London protest against Buhari is not new. Some paid foolish blacks also protested at Chatham House London in 2015 build up to the general election..
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by QueenSekxy(f): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2017
scooby12:

Imagine that.
As If we no get hospitals for naija.
he keeps on disgracing his fellow zombies
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2017
pinky1974:
your own observations O
Nigeria we hale thee,..
God bless Nigerian and Nigerians
Thank u jare.. Sentiments aside, biafran flag no fine
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2017
leo2020:
The world's most corrupt woman Diezani is in that same London but these miscreants never protested that she should go home to face justice. . London protest against Buhari is not new. Some paid foolish blacks also protested at Chatham House London in 2015 build up to the general election..

Tales by moonlight. Arrest the kworopt politicians at home first.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by whizpa(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Leo3333:

Keep quiet there with your divide-and-rule campaign.

Keep fooling yourself thinking you can curry SouthWest sympathy towards your demented relic again.

Just dey there dey chant "IPoB" upandan.

Mtcheew!

Ogbeni, you are the one who needs to keep quiet. Where was it written in the post that those are Igbos? There are actually Yoruba people involved in the protest. And even if they were Igbos, are they not right to protest a president that has spent more time abroad than his own country in the first 2 years of his term.?
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

U dey try ohh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by williams85(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:
The problem Nigeria is facing recently is that she has many illiterate minded people.

Even those who claimed to be educated have all lost their sense of reasoning..

We neglect the major problem facing Nigeria which is CURRUPTION and started chasing shadows... abeg someone should remind me how BUHARI ABSENT affect the affair of dis country?

How I wish dis type of protect is been held at NASS, ASO ROCK, JUDICIARY and some other ROGUE AGENCIES GATE, Just to remind them that OUR MUMU DON DO.

but instead we are chasing a man that has never violate any law of the land by handling over to his vice according to the constitution of this country.

Abeg when BUHARI was in Nigeria what changes does bring to us as a citizen??

HAVE NEVER REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN. MY ONLY REGRET IS SHARING A COUNTRY WITH SOME INDIVIDUAL'S THAT HARDLY THINK RIGHT JUST because OF THEIR HATE FOR MR PRESIDENT.

SINCE WEBE STARTED PRACTISING DEMOCRACY....

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

WHAT DID THEY GAVE US? (PATHETIC CURRUPTION)

OUR PROBLEM IS CURRUPTION, LETS LET US FIGHT IT COLLECTIVELY..IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY B4 U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

MUMU STILL DEY DO UNA, NOT UNTIL YOU GUYS WAKE UP.

MUMU CITIZENS

you are so narrow minded to know that, it's tax payer money that is been used for his treatment. pls receive brain
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by adesola89: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2017
obonujoker:

Ika ni e.... why have you decided to be a hypocrite?? jekin beere lowo re..... if na GEJ doing this rubbish, ki lo ma tisor??
It is you that I should call a hypocrite because I believe u are a human too. He was there on health ground and base on the advise of his doctor.
A typical Yoruba think deeply before he or she act.
Left to me, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by sunmike065(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2017
TourismMan:

Is that what the APC/Buhari advised you to rant online? Well, to disappoint you, your rants hold no water.

Bihari absent in the country is your own problem right?

Not until yu think beyond PDP, APC or whatever..
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Richy4(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2017
1metre:
I wonder o. Is it not the worst corrupt act? But our president is fighting corruption.

I wish people can just keep tribal sentiment aside and look at these whole scene based on employer and employee point of view...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Mresmod(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Nutase:
Woe no dey.......in African China's voice
they are all fools and jobless
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by futurebaby: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2017
that is wonderful keep on
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Nbote(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2017
adesola89:

Sorry, Yoruba get sense pass that.

U do realise dat Sowore is a Yoruba name ryt? Anyway d likes of U and Sarrki is evidence dat some Yorubas actually come without sense by default...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by obonujoker(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
adesola89:

It is you that I should call a hypocrite because I believe u are a human too. He was there on health ground and base on the advise of his doctor.
A typical Yoruba think deeply before he or she act.
Left to me, I wish him quick recovery.
Reasonable yorubas know this man's act is wrong.... Everyone wishes him recovery, buh he is supposed to use Nigerian made hospitals after millions of naira were budgeted, and if after all he is not fit to rule, let him resign and handover to Osibanjo... simple!!!
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by mike4real2(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Omo that protester voice loud pass mega fone buhari go home sai baba go home.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by chakado1: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
I weep for my country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by praiz01: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
I swear they are ipob remnants

I swear your brain is leaking
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by sunmike065(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2017
williams85:
you are so narrow minded to know that, it's tax payer money that is been used for his treatment. pls receive brain

And I want to ask you even if he remains in Nigeria wouldn't same tax payer money be used?

How many of you guys have once held any protest against the greatest challenge of dis country?

Nigerian is so unlucky to have u as one of her citizen.

#MUMU
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by shevy878: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2017
waste of time, the protest was even done at night.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by topcracker: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Actually, today makes it 74 days since Buhari left the country for the United Kingdom on a medical vacation. The way it is now, we've become the laughing stock of the world as most Nigerians don't even have an idea of what the President's ailment is.

We're just kept in limbo by a few, rich and powerful elite. This is how it has always been and Nigerians can be very docile in matters that relates to their future as a nation. Just take a look at the protests going on in Venezuela and Charlotte. If only the Nigerian people can wake up and demand accountability from its leadership, perhaps there might be a turn around.

Our politicians have long pushed us around like pawn pieces on the chess board, perhaps its time to bring their little game to an abrupt end. But the question is, "will we do that?" The answer is, No! Cos the same politicians have used instruments of poverty, ethnicity, religion, brute force to divide us along tribal lines and social classes, so the people have become weak!

Meanwhile, the prices of auto spare parts ever since this administration started, has gone up the roof following the dollar hike. I came across this website tho: which could be of help to car owners: https://www.ladipomarket.com.ng
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

The situation is zombiediscally draculious
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by adesola89: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
obonujoker:

Reasonable yorubas know this man's act is wrong.... Everyone wishes him recovery, buh he is supposed to use Nigerian made hospitals after millions of naira were budgeted, and if after all he is not fit to rule, let him resign and handover to Osibanjo... simple!!!
Previous government and Nigerian mentality deprived us of good health facility.
To me, I believe he himself would have wished to receive treatment in the country but for circumstances.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
What a disgrace
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by williams85(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:

And I want to ask you even if he remains in Nigeria wouldn't same tax payer money be used?

How many of you guys have once held any protest against the greatest challenge of dis country?

Nigerian is so unlucky to have u as one of her citizen.

#MUMU

the money won't be much compared over there. btw, how much was budgeted for the aso rock clinic? and he promised nigerians that now more medical tourism abroad. view this as employer and employee agreement. if he is not fit for the office, he should resign.
pls like i said before, receive brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by jaxxy(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
kennygee:

They are not.

There is no Nigerian who doesnt know this is the worse government this Nation has ever seen.

Most of the people shouting buhari shud go home are people leaving in d uk for years and dont want to come back themselves and hear they are shouting buhari go home. Wat an irony. Truth of the matter is he can't go home until he is medically fit. Like i said b4 most people pretesting his hurried resumption dont even like d president and care for his health to be honest
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by brightalo17: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Since the introduction of the Biafran flag, Nigeria flag now looks so casual and not beautiful in my eyes.#JustSaying
Tell me one sense you made in what you just said. What is the flag not been beautiful and looks casual got to do with the Virgil? #justAsking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives / Ngige: My Monthly Salary As Minister Is N942,000 Monthly After Tax (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.