Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" (47453 Views)

Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Prinzyy: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
I swear they are ipob remnants
i swear they are not ipob, they d same people who want ya brain re-set

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by whizpa(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2017
I can't believe there are people in Nigeria opposing this protest. In a sane country Buhari would have been impeached but not Nigeria, instead some maluus will do anything so their brother will remain at the helm of government even at his death.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by 1metre: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Richy4:

I wish people can just keep tribal sentiment aside and look at these whole scene based on employer and employee point of view...
the best analogy to describe the present political situation. You can't reap where u did not sow...Koran and Bible even talk am grin
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by EmekaBlue(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2017
brightalo17:
Tell me one sense you made in what you just said. What is the flag not been beautiful and looks casual got to do with the Virgil? #justAsking
You wouldnt understand...But let me give u a hint

promotion things...u grab?! have a nice weekend
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by obonujoker(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2017
adesola89:

Previous government and Nigerian mentality deprived us of good health facility.
To me, I believe he himself would have wished to receive treatment in the country but for circumstances.

Where then is the change??

APC must change their slogan now... because they are doing everything previous govts did....
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2017
fuccking jobless miscreants trying to frustrate a sick old man. Fuccking iPod fuccks
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2017
obonujoker:

APC must change their slogan now... because they are doing everything previous govts did....
a man has been using same set of docs who know his health history for almost 20yrs, now u suddenly want him to change docs becos of change.
would want same for ur dad if he was the President?
what I like most about PMB is how he fuccking ignore the inconsequential iPod fuccks.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by obonujoker(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
a man has been using same set of docs who know his health history for almost 20yrs, now u suddenly want him to change docs becos of change.
would want same for ur dad if he was the President?
what I like most about PMB is how he fuccking ignore the inconsequential iPod fuccks.

Oga gbenu soun!!! no time for hypocrites
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by adesola89: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2017
obonujoker:

Unfortunately, economic recession we found ourselves in could not make us to really blame the present government. And I am sure that you do not own total control of your economy, certain external forces also dictates happenings in any economy.
Economic situation in Nigeria for instance is affecting neighbouring countries like Niger and Benin rep.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by TheAlchemist: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2017
leo2020:
The world's most corrupt woman Diezani is in that same London but these miscreants never protested that she should go home to face justice. . London protest against Buhari is not new. Some paid foolish blacks also protested at Chatham House London in 2015 build up to the general election..

I am totally against what Diezani did, but let us be truthful to ourselves, she was emboldened to commit such level of malfeasance due to past precedence from previous ministers. What other past officials heading the petroleum industry have stolen if fully brought to light may make Diezani look like a learner.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by adesola89: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2017
obonujoker:

Unfortunately, economic recession we found ourselves in could not make us to really blame the present government. And I am sure that you know that a country does not own total control of its economy, certain external forces also dictates happenings in any economy.
Economic situation in Nigeria for instance is affecting neighbouring countries like Niger and Benin rep.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Richy4(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2017
williams85:
you are so narrow minded to know that, it's tax payer money that is been used for his treatment. pls receive brain

I do not mean to quote u...but based on my undetstanding, Every democratic president in the world is entitled to medical leave of absence... and the medical expenses got funded by tax payers money... That's how it is in many countries that got democracy and even the ones that doesn't practice democracy..

So can you ask him to provide with fact to back up his claim that Nigerian president's medical expenses was funded other than the tax payers money please..
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by okerekeikpo: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2017
National disgrace
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by sunmike065(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2017
williams85:
the money won't be much compared over there. btw, how much was budgeted for the aso rock clinic? and he promised nigerians that now more medical tourism abroad. view this as employer and employee agreement. if he is not fit for the office, he should resign.
pls like i said before, receive brain.

Hatred has made many of you lost your senses..

Even if money is budgeted to equipt aso rock clinic... do you even know how money budgeted for a project is being released? Talk less of knowing how long it takes to complete the project.

Pull out the hatred in you and start thinking like a human you are.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2017
kennygee:

Unless Igbos are the only people living in Nigeria, your post needs psychiatric evaluation.

iPod busted

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:12am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
u re very correct
see them here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by successincentiv(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2017
None of my business. Let them keep wasting their time
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2017
obonujoker:

Oga gbenu soun!!! no time for hypocrites
See hypocrite without a brain dey call somebody hypo.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Splashme: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2017
kennygee:

There is no Nigerian who doesnt know this is the worse government this Nation has ever seen.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by talebearer123: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2017
SMH!

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by talebearer123: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2017
okerekeikpo:
National disgrace

SMH for your generation. Do you know what makes you guy what you are check yhat poster grin

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by bakila: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
1000pmb=1JEG
The results did not say that and will never do.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Adeevah(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Evil spirits having night vigil

Igbos
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by diegwu01: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Ironic
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Leo3333: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2017
whizpa:

Ogbeni, you are the one who needs to keep quiet. Where was it written in the post that those are Igbos? There are actually Yoruba people involved in the protest. And even if they were Igbos, are they not right to protest a president that has spent more time abroad than his own country in the first 2 years of his term.?

You got me wrong, bro...we're on the same page. I was chiding sarrki who as usual tried to wear the protesters with "IPoB" tag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Jammiiee(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2017
A fool at forty is a fool forever they say cheesy
QueenSekxy:

afonjas can deny their birth right just to appease their slavemasters..kikiki
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Tobbyfitz: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

Have you seen the Ipob miscreants women leader jumping from one thread to another

You are the worst miscreant ever encountered online...sarrki the foolish idiot
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Tobbyfitz: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2017
profhezekiah:
Trollop spotted hatred cancer at work, d zoo master have displaced ur ineffectual buffoon, then U start wailing, enter ur and go meet d cow-nu,he ll feed U with hatred n grass

What is this rlrapist saying....!
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by Wisebisho: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
The only people that has two livers, that can say no to evil.. The only people that refuses to be intimidated.. God bless them... Not like my half brothers: Ndi ofe mmanu.
Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by seguno2: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2017
menxer:
Hate speeches is now a form of terrorism and shall be treated as such.
~ Osinbajo

There is no point thinking that by using hate speeches we can achieve peace, let's try another method.

Ask Osinbajo to address himself to president Buhari who said that dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood if he looses in 2011.
That would be the right thing to do, innit?
Can you please do that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. / Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.