Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Video:girl Push Her Sister From Six Storey Building And Also Killed Herself SEE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video:girl Push Her Sister From Six Storey Building And Also Killed Herself SEE (685 Views)

How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video:girl Push Her Sister From Six Storey Building And Also Killed Herself SEE by Efenaijablog: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Wonders will never end... VIDEO:Girl Push Her Sister From Six Storey Building And Also Killed herself(live) SEE WHY!!!
See shocking video below:
http://www.efenaijablog.com/2017/08/videogirl-push-her-sister-from-storey.html?m=1
Re: Video:girl Push Her Sister From Six Storey Building And Also Killed Herself SEE by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Let me not say ill of the dead.
Feel so sorry for their family.
The man will move on to the next one. Na dem lose.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Ambassador To Sudan Found Dead In Swimming Pool / I Only Raped Her Once, 35-year-old Suspect Says Of Four-year-old Victim / Sad!! Man Preparing For His Mother's Burial Shot Dead By Police In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.