Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. (2450 Views)

Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. by kennyoyee: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2017
macanthony25:

Go to new Banex Plaza, and meet IK @ FBE 32 after KingdomBet. He will assist you.

Once you drop, ask the security men at the entrance, they will direct you.

For personal details, whatsapp me via 07060937800

Cc: @Aiteeywhyte
I also seek your help to get a job in Abuja. I had second class upper in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Thanks.
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. by Eddodoh(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2017
ochobaba:
My girlfriend works in abuja
I would have connected you with her but bross I no trust you
Bro. Pls, help. Your gf is in safe hands dat will neva betray u.
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
ochobaba:

Teaching job in a British school
Send in your cv
mimi.anthony65@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. by macanthony25(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
kennyoyee:

I also seek your help to get a job in Abuja. I had second class upper in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Thanks.

Kindly adhere to the above address and see what he can offer you. All the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

USAID Graduate Recruitment (N11,335,349.00 – N17, 089,363.00 Annually) / Entry Level Recruitment In A Reputable Oil And Gas Drilling Company / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.