Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) (39754 Views)

Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by hero01(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
We okuns are maginalised in kogi. Tell me for example how Anyingba and Idah are better than Kabba and Isanlu? The Igalas are like the northerners who always hype their population for political gains. Why can't they make it Anyingba, Okene, Kabba and Lokoja? This is when it will be considered fair. We Okuns should be given a state of our own, the marginalisation is just too much.

PS: Our region produces the highest phd holders in Nigeria at large just that corruption is not in our blood like the Igalas.
my friend 'SHUT UP' who is OKUNS in kogi state?
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
We okuns are maginalised in kogi. Tell me for example how Anyingba and Idah are better than Kabba and Isanlu? The Igalas are like the northerners who always hype their population for political gains. Why can't they make it Anyingba, Okene, Kabba and Lokoja? This is when it will be considered fair. We Okuns should be given a state of our own, the marginalisation is just too much.

PS: Our region produces the highest phd holders in Nigeria at large just that corruption is not in our blood like the Igalas.
My dear consult any history text book
Igala's are not like the Hausa Northerner
We don't have thug as a senator (Dino)
We feed u guys in kogi
We r not parasites
For comparing anyigba and idah to ur kabba,,,my dear u r blind
Next time make ur comparison itobe or ejule wt kabba
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
hero01:
my friend 'SHUT UP' who is OKUNS in kogi state?
You are Igala i guess, just stay off my mention.
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Emmydann:

My dear consult any history text book
Igala's are not like the Hausa Northerner
We don't have thug as a senator (Dino)
We feed u guys in kogi
We r not parasites
For comparing anyigba and idah to ur kabba,,,my dear u r blind
Next time make ur comparison itobe or ejule wt kabba
You must be ignorant. How does Igala feed the okuns? You must be mad. The only working manufacturing industry in Kogi is in okun land, Obajana to be precise. Tell me, how we are parasites? What does Igala contribute than to exhort money from students. Fvck off jor.
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by hero01(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
You are Igala i guess, just stay off my mention.
yes proudly igala man. And u are?
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
hero01:
yes proudly igala man. And u are?
Your english and words lack sense. Just like i guessed right, igalas are of very low IQ. Trust me, an average Igala man is an illiterate.
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by hero01(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Your english and words lack sense. Just like i guessed right, igalas are of very low IQ. Trust me, an average Igala man is an illiterate.
u must be an idiot to call an igala man illiterate, check the history of kogi state and how many times OKUNS are mention. We have two major languege in kogi state IGALA and EGBIRA. use ur common sense fool.
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by monabass: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Make sense move. This will show case the rich culture of Kogi people
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by chiamaka4g: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
A talent that brings positive change. Which do you have?
noscarn91:

And what talent do you have ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by monabass: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
hero01:
u must be an idiot to call an igala man illiterate, check the history of kogi state and how many times OKUNS are mention. We have two major languege in kogi state IGALA and EGBIRA. use ur common sense fool.
My guy, stop this major and minor language thing. Even the Israelites didn't believe that anything good will come from Nazareth but the Saviour of the world is associated with the place. See every Kogi indigene as you see yourself
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by noscarn91(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
chiamaka4g:
A talent that brings positive change. Which do you have?
Check my bio , my talent is fucking , if you a girl , you might want to holla , you won't regret it
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by azimibraun: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
You can't force people to learn. Bello is Ebira, Mercy Johnson is Ebira. The Igalas have had 3 Governors consecutively and by accident Bello became governor from Ebira land. It is clear Bello is not returning as governor again and we certainly don't know when the next Ebira governor will emerge again, except the Home Grown Solution initiative HGS currently been canvassed for as the political leadership ideology that should be used to elect governors in kogi is adopted by the people. I have told several Ebira people but they just won't take heed. Why not maximise this opportunity to help yourselves achieve a couple of things real quick? Bello has an Igala as his "Puppet Master" pulling the strings in kogi and now with all the beautiful history of the Ebira people, Mercy Johnson thinks the best thing to do for her people, is to go portray the culture of the igala people of which I am a member. Bello and Mercy Johnson use this opportunity to develope and improve Ebira land. Igalas will get more Governors in the coming years, it is not all too guaranteed for you. The Ebira people have a very powerful culture of Weaving, why is mercy Johnson not focusing on that? Must you play second class even when God has given you first class position for 4years? Na wa o!
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Lilsummary: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2017
daprince022:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

#Scammer spotted...........big thief
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by therealchase(m): 4:00am On Aug 20, 2017
daprince022:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
This is an old scamming technique. You probably made use of your fake account to get those comments. You got that much account balance and you can't purchase a .com domain smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Star Music Boss, E-money Takes Children On A Shopping Spree....photos / Dencia Shows Off Her Pink Cars / Naira Marley Drops Sextape, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.