Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) (39794 Views)

Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:
since 2016. where you been ? lmao

all in good humor tho. wink
Really shocked promoting hate
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
People with no talent looking for talent
SMH
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by sukkot: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Really shocked promoting hate
biafrans promote hate. we are the clean up guys. we come to clean up the hate wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by eberetos: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:
i thought they said igbo is lightskin ? lmao. the only lightskin igbos are the ones in lagos where they sell bleaching cream. no bleaching cream in the east so they all black like oyel grin
My fine Igbo people!!! U dey jealous Haha
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by sshalom(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mr. Ibu nor send anybody with this his big belle o! grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by onyepapa(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:
i thought they said igbo is lightskin ? lmao. the only lightskin igbos are the ones in lagos where they sell bleaching cream. no bleaching cream in the east so they all black like oyel grin
fool

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:
Me: ayam not understanding u o. do u think mercy is an igbo girl? kogisians are not igbosians o. NB: Kogi is in the north not east. thank me later
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by alufahh1982: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
We okuns are maginalised in kogi. Tell me for example how Anyingba and Idah are better than Kabba and Isanlu? The Igalas are like the northerners who always hype their population for political gains. Why can't they make it Anyingba, Okene, Kabba and Lokoja? This is when it will be considered fair. We Okuns should be given a state of our own, the marginalisation is just too much.

PS: Our region produces the highest phd holders in Nigeria at large just that corruption is not in our blood like the Igalas.

you forgot to mention that your region also produced highest no of thugs in the senate. the likes of Dino melaye

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:
biafrans promote hate. we are the clean up guys. we come to clean up the hate wink
I doubt, only God know why una hate each other
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Pinkfeet: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
nice one
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by sukkot: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
I doubt, only God know why una hate each other
its biblical. its the story of jacob and esau in the bible. yoruba is jacob and igbo is esau. igbo hate us because we took their birthright wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by sukkot: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
lartty:
Me: ayam not understanding u o. do u think mercy is an igbo girl? kogisians are not igbosians o. NB: Kogi is in the north not east. thank me later
mr ibu is igbo na
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:
its biblical. its the story of jacob and esau in the bible. yoruba is jacob and igbo is esau. igbo hate us because we took their birthright wink
Troublemakergrin it's no longer funny
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by sukkot: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Troublemakergrin it's no longer funny
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oyindidi(f): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by abtallest24(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
We okuns are maginalised in kogi. Tell me for example how Anyingba and Idah are better than Kabba and Isanlu? The Igalas are like the northerners who always hype their population for political gains. Why can't they make it Anyingba, Okene, Kabba and Lokoja? This is when it will be considered fair. We Okuns should be given a state of our own, the marginalisation is just too much.

PS: Our region produces the highest phd holders in Nigeria at large just that corruption is not in our blood like the Igalas.

U are right bro
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by rufans(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
What can you say about my art work ? tongue
Check my Instagram page for More @rufans
Instagram .com/rufans

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
alufahh1982:

you forgot to mention that your region also produced highest no of thugs in the senate. the likes of Dino melaye
Atleast the thug is doing something. Fvck off!
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
abtallest24:

U are right bro
Are you from Kogi?
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by ExInferis(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Entertainment.

Is that the only talent.

Get smart kids, people who can solve humanity's problems, not another old ugly drunken Mr Ibu.
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by pembisco(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Valokemz: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Talent hunt indeed

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by udison(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Nice one
I'd love to learn how to dance...(your signature)
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Chiefia(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

But Mercy Johnson is not an Igala na, neither the state governor is. Are you just expressing your hatred on Igalas or you are just tryna tell us how d Igalas are "like" the Northerners while the Okuns are not??

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by tyav7: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Factfinder1:
See belle

How can they say they've spent $30million treating�Buhari??
How much is a new Human being gon gon cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Abeg no kill person with laugh o!
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
udison:

I'd love to learn how to dance...(your signature)

Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chiefia:

But Mercy Johnson is not an Igala na, neither the state governor is. Are you just expressing your hatred on Igalas or you are just tryna tell us how d Igalas are "like" the Northerners while the Okuns are not??
Re read what i wrote, now slowly. Those who stay in kogi knows the truth.
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Chiefia(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Re read what i wrote, now slowly. Those who stay in kogi knows the truth.
I'll consider reading your post again when:
➖You learn to man up and stop blaming other people for your failures.
➖You finally visit the said Anyigba and Idah, then compare the places with your Okun land.
➖You understand that One can hunt for talents where there's potentials to get them.
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chiefia:

I'll consider reading your post again when:
➖You learn to man up and stop blaming other people for your failures.
➖You finally visit the said Anyigba and Idah, then compare the places with your Okun land.
➖You understand that One can hunt for talents where there's potentials to get them.
Just get off my mention. So no talent in Okene and Kabba. You must be high.
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by andij: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nice move.Gudos babe
Re: Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) by yaqq: 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

. okun in Inikpi film? that's. the history of Igala princess

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Naira Marley’s Arrest / Genevieve Nnaji With Idris Elba At Beasts Of No Nation Lagos Premiere(photos)