Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" (3627 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Cooly100: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2017
abelprice:

U c that why you are the prisoner... u should know beta since you are from the east.. financial independence... in the igbo land any man that can provide for his family is a king.. kalu is jst taking advantage of the selfish nature cos dey Care only 4 them selves.. undecided.. jst saying. . undecided

Personal financial independence has nothing to do with governance...This topic is way beyond you...Why not find something else you can talk about...like building castle in the sands with the kids....?
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by mpianya39(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2017
FIGHT ON THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT, LET THE STRUGGLE CONTINUE, DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THOSE THAT MAY COME WITH BRIBE MONEY, WHICH THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM YOUR LAND.

FIGHT ON THE GREAT PEOPLE FROM THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN. FIGHT ON UNTIL THIS CHAIN OF SLAVERY is completely BROKEN.

I ASSURE YOU THAT THE CHAIN IS BROKEN ALREADY WE NEED TO PUSH MORE HARDER UNTIL ITS TOTALLY REMOVED FROM OUR HANDS AND LEGS.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by chymes0359(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2017
navyseal2220:

No, they are Osun women with two-piece wrapper.
Nwokem! E bu onye ara? Do i look like afonja too you? Biko dont pick on me..
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Cooly100: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2017
abelprice:

Wateva.. mk una enjoy una blind fight.. buhari don come 4 una

Dumb...the whining of a perpetual slave...
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by ofai: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2017
abelprice:

Wateva.. mk una enjoy una blind fight.. buhari don come 4 una

Buhari your master right? Like kanu said, go and tell buhari he is MAD.

Coward speaking from his hole.
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by abelprice(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

Personal financial independence has nothing to do with governance...This topic is way beyond you...Why not find something else you can talk about...like building castle in the sands with the kids....?

Yeah.. I'll consider doing dat. Keeping thinking kalu is your savior and dey will b no war if by any chance biafra is set free.. and kalu will do a good job jst lyk e did in abia and your voice will be heard undecided
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by abelprice(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

Dumb...the whining of a perpetual slave...

Enjoy your biafra
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Cooly100: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2017
abelprice:

Yeah.. I'll consider doing dat. Keeping thinking kalu is your savior and dey will b no war if by any chance biafra is set free.. and kalu will do a good job jst lyk e did in abia and your voice will be heard undecided

...Who can save you? Buhari or the Oshiomle?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by ipobarecriminals: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2017
glassjar1:

God already know your mama is proustite olosho agbor hawker ugly agbor seller who tie piece of cloth that made easily for all agbero and taxi drivers of agwologwo tribe to gain quick entry into her smelly ewedu cutchy .
The result is yorubastard piglet where produced and abandoned massively . very ugly species abandoned in every garage and taxi driver park .they are here in nairaland using out dated old school 1st generation Android phones to run their skull miner mouth . cool cool cool[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by ofai: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool grin wink cheesy grin grin ;Djobless ;Djobless?U case is pathetic young man.i don't work on weekend. Plus i have my transport biz with 3 sound hummer buses.U are too small.

Loool....Only in nairaland..... You just even displayed your naivety and stupidity. So you don't have any meaningful thing to do other than watching (and masturbating) over "pigs and prostitutes"?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
cownu did a great job at brainwashing these ones undecided

Arabs did the same to yr mother long time ago
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
limeta:

Arabs did the same to yr mother long time ago
Grow up ;
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
Grow up ;

And those women don't look yr mothers age to you
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
limeta:

And those women don't look yr mothers age to you
i regard my parents alot, i won't insult you.
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
abelprice:

Guy am not a prisoner. Am a free man...

How would you know
Even if you were told would you ever believe you in chains
What do you think kanu is about
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
abelprice:

Unity fire.. who cares. As long as una nor drag bendel along.. Cos u guys are pure traitors. Just lyk U betrayed ojukwu

Na you get bendel
Who told you to speak for us
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cooly100:

Nobody is dragging anybody...You are free to belong to Nigeria with your herdsmen or form Bendel republic...nobody would bother you...Next>>>>

My friend that guy is not from bendel
He is from ondo
He has no right to speak for us

Long live biafra
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
i regard my parents alot, i won't insult you.

Your respect for yr mother means nothing if you 've no respect for other mothers
That I want you to know
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by jp79: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kaduna women tells buhari they are biafran. grin
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
limeta:

Your respect for yr mother means nothing if you 've no respect for other mothers
That I want you to know
okay, now run along
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
cownu did a great job at brainwashing these ones undecided
We the south-south grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by CAPSLOCKED: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
jp79:
Kaduna women tells buhari they are biafran. grin

OMOH DO YOU BLAME THEM?

IF YOU NO TAKE TIME SEF EVEN ZAMFARA AND SOKOTO WOMEN GO JOIN SAY THEM TOO NA BIAFRA.

THE THING DONE TIRE EVERYBODY , THIS GOVERNMENT NA FAILURE.

LOW-KEY SEF, I BELIEVE SAY SOME AFONJA'S DE SECRETLY HOPE TO JOIN BIAFRA, ON CODE. grin
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by limeta(f): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jibril659:
okay, now run along

All I want you to do now is listen more to kanu and say death to slavery
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
limeta:

All I want you to do now is listen more to kanu and say death to slavery
looks like he succeded in brain washing you too grin
Re: Rivers State Women Cry: "Go And Tell Osibanjo That Biafra Is Now A Free Nation" by Sagay212: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
when they are tired, they will return to their various houses after collecting their cups of rice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Law maker caught bathing in public for Ritual now speaker of Osun state house / Reno: Celebration As Peter Obi Wins Bourdillon Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu’s / Ebonyi Market That Was Newly Built Has Collapsed: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.